Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

“What! No, have her come back, right now,” I said.

“It’s ok Master, I have your phone, if there is a problem. I’m using your Uber account,” Heads said, and then resumed sucking.

I conjured my tablet and used it to connect to the phone. Tails appeared on the screen, “I’m just going for a little drive around the city, it’s so beautiful at night,” she said, answering.

“How long are you going to be gone?” I asked.

“Frank says traffic is good, so he can take me on a tour of the best bridges to see at night. He’s saving the Brooklyn Bridge for last, but there are so many bridges here!

“I’m not getting farther than 25 miles away, and Frank knows to bring me home when we are done. Just lay back and enjoy your time in the hotel. Love you Adam.”

I set the tablet to the side, she had hung up. I needed to examine the spot in their head better. I conjured a copy of Edge.

“Still working Master,” she said, and Heads hummed delightfully in agreement.

I examined her brain, and she had that same warm glowing spot. I tried to think about what the spots were. I focused onto the spot with my power. Before when examining my own energy storage, I couldn’t really see where it was, I could just feel it deep inside me.

I pushed my senses with my power into the spot trying to examine it more closely. My power slipped in, and I found my self sensing Tails riding in the back of an Uber watching the city lights.

Oh my. I pulled back and my power came out of the spot in Edge. I pushed thru again, and sensed Heads urgent sucking while giving head. I tried again, but it took two tries before I was back in the car with Tails. She was excited, looking out the window.

This was amazing. If they were connected by some sort of gate in their minds, then distance would be no factor in the communication. They really would be one being, just distributed.

When my power entered Edge, there seemed to be no space inside the bubble. I tried to focus down to see how big this tiny pocket of other space was. My final assumption was that it was smaller than a planck length in size. The best I could comprehend, the initial pair were connected, perhaps even forced to be identical in some fashion. Each time I duplicated them, I duplicated the connection as well. The spots were some sort of bubble universe with a tiny, if any, actual internal size.

I lost track of my thoughts as my cum erupted into Heads mouth. Edge had cuddled up to me, gently stroking my chest. I relaxed, and slid down the bed, stretching out from my sitting position against the headboard ... The two cuddled on either side of me, and I relaxed. My mind went through the spots in Edge and came out in Heads. I didn’t pull it back, I extended it again into Edge, and came out Tails.

If the bubbles were all identical, and crossed into the same universe, then it would be like replicating a door that led into a room. No matter how many copies, all doors entered that room.

I gathered my power to sense into my personal corridor to another dimension. The place where power was stored when I converted mass to energy. It acted as a storage bank, so that when I conjured a copy of something in a conjuring slot, it transformed that energy back into matter. I could conjure a stored object as long as I had energy to convert.

I had been collecting constantly for so long, creating an ever increasing space around me that absorbed all the stray radiation, particles, and cosmic rays that normally fail to interact with matter. It was instinctive now, and just constantly ran in the background.

My special sense, the one that can see thru and into objects, feel out individual atoms, and their constituent parts, and then manipulate them, moved thru the corridor to that energy reserve I was connected to.

Inside it felt immense. There was a clear feeling that this was a universe substantially different than our own. I tried to sense another corridor, an additional door into this universe. It seemed that I could reach inside and thru the entire huge universe teaming with the energy I’d filled it with.

I could sense no exit other than my entrance. The universe was closed, folding back on itself. Mass could not exist here, only raw energy. The energy had volume, but no gradations. There were not frequencies, or types, it was all one kind of primordial energy.

I looked back deep into Edge. My power focused just on her spot, the tiny door to a shared universe. I absorbed it, sticking it into a conjuring slot.

She started screaming, and Head sat up with fear on her face. I slapped a sound barrier over the room. “Master she is gone, like part of me is missing, it hurts Master,” Heads said.

I scanned her, she kept screaming, so I put her to sleep. A careful scan showed I had successfully removed the glowing spot inside her mind. Edges body kept twitching even though I had made her unconscious.

I conjured the spot back into her head, but the twitching didn’t stop. Heads looked at me, tears in her eyes. “Master, turn her into energy. She is broken, and suffering. We can feel her pain but can’t communicate. Make Edge go away, it hurts.”

I vanished Edge into energy, returning her to the bank she had come from. I conjured Edge again. She looked around, eyes wide. “What happened to that Edge?” she asked.

“I was trying to understand the connection between Valkyries, and I damaged hers,” I said.

Both Heads and Edge wrapped their arms around each other and shivered. “That was terrible. Tails is coming back now. She needs to be here with us. That hurt so bad.”

“Hold on a second, I can get her faster I think,” I reached out with my power thru the spot and into the car with Tails. I stored my phone back into a conjuring slot. I conjured it into the bed. Valkyrie understood immediately.

“Master, please don’t do anything more. How do you store her thru a connection that you are going to also simultaneously store? Please wait, I can’t experience that again tonight.”

“Ok, and I’m so sorry to do that to you Valkyrie.”

“What happened exactly?”

“I stored a copy of the spot in your heads that connects all of you. It’s like a tiny doorway into an infinitely small universe. Because you are all connected to the same place, your minds are joined. At least that’s my theory.

“I can also slip my power thru that spot into other parts of you. I haven’t been able to control who yet, but I can connect to multiple of you at a time, wherever you are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.