Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 9: Have some pride

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Have some pride - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Um ... Yes?” I said.

She grabbed my right hand with both of hers. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she did.

“Would you be willing to tell me about your dimension? I’m a science fiction writer and it’d be great to actually hear about another reality.” She asked.

“Um sure...” I said only for Tights to pull me away. “Wait, where are we going?” I asked.

“Someplace private so we can talk!” Tights said.

“Um ... guys?!? Help!” I said, looking back at them.

The guys, including Nappa and Whis, just laughed at me.

“Yeah, good luck with that!” Krillian shouted after me.

“Nappa! Do something!” I said.

“I think you’re on your own!” He called after me.

He let out a belly laugh.

“God Dammit Nappa!” I yelled back at him, only to hear the group laughing again.

Tights led me to the far end of the compound, into a clearing surrounded by forest. She led me to a tree and had me sit down with my legs out, then perched herself over me, pinning my legs under her.

“So tell me everything about your dimension!” She said.

“Like what?” I asked, looking at her fully for the first time.

She had short blonde hair and was wearing a black t-shirt and shorts. She was actually kind of cute.

“I don’t know. Anything! Trust me, it’ll be totally worth it.” She added in.

“Okay.” I said, thinking for a moment. “The cars in my world can’t fly. We can only drive on the ground. Yes, using tires. There are no dragon balls, no galactic patrol, no aliens attacking Earth and no Capsule Corp.” I stated.

Her eyes sparkled at this additional information.

“So your civilization is less advanced?” She asked.

“Yep.” I said.

“How did you end up here?” She asked.

“Not sure. Woke up and here I was, and I was even a different race!” I said. “Not that there’s anything wrong with being a Saiyan.” I explained.

“Tights! What are you doing?” I heard Bulma yell.

I looked over to see her and Vegeta standing nearby.

“Joshua! I don’t know what you were like in your universe, but have some pride! You’re of Saiyan blood!” Vegeta scolded me as Tights got up.

I got up and bowed.

“I’m sorry, my King.” I said.

“Relax, Joshua. I will not be too hard on you.” Vegeta said.

I lifted my head, and he seemed to smile.

“Not that I could match your power.” He said right before we heard an explosion from where we had left Goku and the others.

The four of us looked over.

“God damn it, Nappa.” I muttered before Vegeta and I took to the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.