Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 10: Calm Down, Nappa!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Calm Down, Nappa! - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

We slowly flew over to where the others were working out, only to see Nappa standing in a crater, as the others were still trying to get the hang of moving about in the suits. Whis was holding back a smirk as Nappa got angrier and angrier at his situation.

“DAMN IT! WHY CAN’T I MOVE! I’M MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OF THESE BOTTOM FEEDERS!” Nappa screamed as we landed.

“CALM DOWN, NAPPA AND USE YOUR HEAD!” I yelled at him before Vegeta could get in a word.

Vegeta snickered at this.

“WHAT, YOU WANNA BE? YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER? YOU’RE NOT EVEN LOW CLASS! YOU’RE NO CLASS!” Nappa snapped at me.

“Think, Nappa. Think. I know you can do it.” I said as I joined him in the crater. “Would I have asked Whis for these training devices, if I hadn’t already been training in them?” I asked.

“No, I guess not.” He said as he calmed down.

“And I know you’re a super elite class of Saiyan, so I know you can handle it once I share with you the secret.” I said. “These other guys haven’t figured it out yet, they’re just lucky.”

“Oh, I get it now. Something has been helping them since they live on this planet.” Nappa said as I helped him out of the crater by flying him up to the edge.

“You got it, bud.” I said as we landed. “EVERYONE!” I called out.

The others stopped to look at me.

“THE TRICK TO THESE SUITS ISN’T THE POWER YOU HAVE, BUT HOW YOU USE IT. WHEN YOU’VE BEEN FIGHTING, ALL OF YOU, YOU’RE WASTING ENERGY BY RELEASING IT FROM YOUR BODY IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT INSIDE YOUR BODY IN ORDER TO MOVE NORMALLY IN THESE.” I called out.

“Inside your body?” Nappa asked.

“Earlier, when you saw me transform to make a point, you saw a golden aura, right?” I asked.

“Yes.” Nappa said.

The others nodded in agreement.

“That aura would hold me back in that suit. I wouldn’t be able to breathe, none the less move.” I said.

“Yes, I believe that’s how it ended your first attempt at using those suits.” Whis laughed.

“So, Nappa, being as you’re a super elite, this next part should come pretty quickly.” I said. “I want you to focus your Ki, keep it held back and inside your body while moving.”

“That’s it?” He asked.

“Yep, that’s it.” I said.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and began walking around like he wasn’t wearing the suit.

“See? I knew you’d get it once I explained it.” I said.

“Whoa, so we have to keep focused like that just to move?” Krillian asked.

“Yeah, now imagine trying to fight like that.” I said. “Not as easy.”

“I’ll say. When we’re trying to go all out, we’re not really focusing on what we’re doing with our Ki.” Tien said.

“You’ll need to. You all will need to.” I said. “For now, practice moving around in the suits. Do push-ups, Sit-ups, and regular exercises.” I called out.

I walked back over to Vegeta as he watched the others.

“Nicely handled.” Vegeta said.

“Thank you, my king.” I said with a bow.

“Oh, come on, you don’t need the platitudes. We both know that I was a cartoon in your world, and I’m doubting you had a real Saiyan king there to show respect.” Vegeta said.

“Maybe not, but I’m here now, and I should assume that I have no way back home.” I said. “Therefore, it’d be wise for me to show the proper respect to the royalty of my new species.”

Vegeta rubbed his chin at this as Bulma and Tights caught up to us.

“I see your point, Joshua.” Vegeta said.

He looked at the two girls cheerfully talking, then back to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.