Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 11: Paragus

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Paragus - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Vegeta and I reappeared on a barren planet on top of a cliff. What did Freeza call it again? Repugnant. Yeah, that was the word. Though I’m sure that Freeza had never been there himself. The ground was almost golden in color, with splotches of green that were the furry inhabitants of the world, that were consistently fed on by the bug like creatures here. There were 3 moons in the sky, and it seemed to be midday.

“Keep your eyes off the moons.” I said as I hopped forwards and began sliding down the side of the cliff on my feet.

“Where have you brought us?” Vegeta asked as he followed.

“This is the planetoid known as Vampa.” I said.

“The two you spoke of are here?” Vegeta asked.

“Why else would I bring you here?” I said.

“I don’t know, to kill me maybe?” Vegeta said.

“If I wanted you dead, I could’ve killed you and Nappa on the spot when I showed up on Earth.” I said as we reached the bottom.

“Right.” Vegeta said as we stood there. “Why are we stopping?”

“Wait.” I said. “He’ll notice in a second.”

“Who?” Vegeta asked just as we heard someone cry out.

“WAIT! DON’T LEAVE! PLEASE!” A voice called out.

We looked in the voice’s direction to see a bearded and graying Paragus run towards us.

“Please don’t leave!” He cried out as he stumbled and fell.

“Is that him?” Vegeta asked.

“The father, Paragus.” I said to him. “Remember. You need to do it. And do it as soon as he gets here.”

Paragus finally reached us and then stumbled back at the sight of Vegeta. Vegeta bowed.

“Paragus, I humbly apologize for my father banishing you here to this desolate planetoid.” Vegeta said.

“Wha ... what?” Paragus said.

“Paragus. I’m sure you remember Prince Vegeta.” I said.

“Yes, the prince, of course.” Paragus said.

“The planet Vegeta was destroyed by Freeza, and as soon as the prince, here, learned of your son’s and by proxy your banishment, he insisted we come here, and return you to a more civilized environment, hoping you would rejoin the surviving members of your race.” I said as Vegeta rose up.

“Vegeta was destroyed?” Paragus echoed.

“Yes, along with most of the members of the Saiyan race.” I said. “We have plans to restore the planet, and the Saiyan race.” I added. “But the Prince needs the survivors to come together, if we’re going to stop Freeza.”

“Come together? Stop Freeza? You must be out of your mind.” Paragus said.

“Maybe, but we’re not...” I said. “In Saiyan.”

“Really? Puns?” Vegeta asked.

“You think I could just join you after what your father did?” Paragus yelled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.