Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 13: Plans

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Plans - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“So, shall we head back then? I’m sure Paragus, and Broly could use a hot shower, excellent food, and some actual water.” I said.

“Indeed.” Vegeta said as I stepped forward.

“Yes, but are you sure that Broly can be ... contained without the collar?” Paragus asked.

“Broly? What do you think? You gonna be alright?” I asked.

Broly nodded.

“Cool, let’s get to it then. You’ll each need to touch me for this.” I said.

Vegeta placed his hand on my shoulder. Paragus followed this example. Finally, Broly understood and touched my shoulder. I raised my fingers to my forehead.

We reappeared where we had left from, and the three of them let go.

“Oh! I see everything went alright.” Whis said as I sat down. “Oh my, you did it again, didn’t you?”

“Just for a bit to show them.” I said, panting.

“Wait, you can’t stay in those forms?” Vegeta asked.

“I can maintain some easily.” I said. “But three, four, blue ascended, Destroyer and the Ultra Instinct forms are very taxing on my body.” I explained.

“Considering how far you’ve come in just a year, that’s impressive.” Whis said.

He waved his staff over me and healed up my body.

“Key Lime Pie for Whis.” I said before collapsing on my back.

“I’ll get him some!” Tights yelled before running off.

“The air is so clear here!” Paragus said.

“Bulma, would you be awesome and show Broly and Paragus someplace to clean up before getting them a hot meal? They were living in a hellhole and could use it.” I asked.

“Sure, that’s no problem!’ Bulma said., “Follow me, guys!”

Bulma and the two new members of the group headed off.

“It’s too bad that you don’t have healing pods here.” Vegeta said. “You wouldn’t have to rely on Whis.”

“I haven’t been training here.” I said.

“What? You haven’t been training on Earth?” Vegeta asked.

“No, I arrived here right after Raditz died, but realizing I was in one of my favorite cartoons, I immediately joined the gang to head to the same place they trained, only to end up finding out that I could use abilities I had seen in the show. So I began by going to other world to see the Supreme Kai, and that’s when Whis and Lord Beerus showed up.” I said.

“Really, it is no trouble at all.” Whis said. “Joshua has provided me quite the distraction over the past year. Training and treats, not to mention the help he’s lent me around our planet.” He added as Tights ran up with a slice of Key lime pie.

Whis took it from her and ate a bit. His eyes shot open and sparkled at the taste.

“Yeah, Whis has been sampling every food choice I could think of along the way. Bulma and her family have been very accommodating for it.” I said.

“Well, it was to help save the world.” Tights said.

She looked over at me and blushed. Why was she blushing? Huh, weird. I sat up, leaning back and putting my weight on my hands.

“Besides, on Earth, they have an organic plant that heals all battle damage instantly, though it’s hard to grow.” I said. “So it’s kind of rare.”

“Interesting.” Vegeta said. “So we have Broly and Paragus on board, what’s the next move?”

“Training. Turles will arrive soon, and we’ll have to be ready for him.” I said. “Then it’s off to find Freeza.” I sighed. “Whis, will you take care of Vegeta and get him started on the training as well?” I asked.

“Sure thing, Joshua. I suppose you’re off to the world of the Kais.” Whis said.

“Yeah. I’m going to have Elder Kai boost my power, but first, I’m heading to Namek to see Guru.” I explained.

“Alright, you be careful.” Whis said as I stood up.

“Wait, you’re going to another world?” Tights asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Can I come?” She asked.

“Um ... sure.” I said.

I held out my hand, and she walked over to me and took it. I put my fingers to my forehead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.