Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 16: First Times

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: First Times - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

She led me to her room and ushered me inside. I looked around and things looked pretty clean, but very ... what’s the word? Spartan ... yeah, that’s a good word.

“Sorry.” She said as she closed the door and walked over to the bed. “I haven’t been in my room for years.” She added.

“It’s...” I started only for her to rush to me and throw me into a kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

What happened next was kind of a flash, and yes, that’s kind of funny considering how fast I could move, but we ended up naked, and on the bed. Tights was well built, with C cup breasts and fully shaven. I was in awe looking at her and had an erection almost immediately.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve done this sort of thing.” She said as she snuggled up to me.

“I’ve ... uh...” I started.

She sat up.

“Are you a virgin?” She asked incredulously.

I blushed and nodded. She leaned in and kissed me.

“That’s so cute.” She added.

She looked down at my cock.

“You’re big.” She whispered.

I rolled over her so I was hovering over her and kissed her again, before starting in on her with the foreplay. I kissed down her cheek and over to her earlobe, which I nibbled for a bit, before resuming kissing. I passionately kissed and sucked at her neck as I moved down it to her chest. When I got to her breasts, she stopped me.

“They aren’t too ugly, are they?” She asked.

“No, they’re beautiful.” I whispered.

I kissed down her left breast first and then began teasing her areola with my tongue. As I teased, her nipple, which was the size of a pencil eraser, got nice and hard. I began teasing that, while massaging her other breast with my hand. As I was doing this, I could feel my cock slowly coming to life more and more. I moved to her other tit, and repeated the process, teasing her nipple before leaving her breasts. I kissed down her stomach next to her underwear. I slowly removed her panties and tossed them aside. I spread her legs so I could get face to face with her pussy. I felt her breathing get heavy.

“You’re going to eat me?” She asked.

“That’s not a problem is it?” I asked.

“It’s just ... I’d heard stories, and rumors, but I never thought I could get someone to do it.” She said.

“I didn’t do it often, in my timeline. It’s one of things I hope to change.” I said before lowering my head to her pussy.

I started by licking up her slit to her clit. She was already nice and wet thanks to the foreplay so far. I began licking her outer pussy lips and then her inner before my tongue started to get tired. I moved on to her clit as I slowly inserted my middle finger inside her to find her g-spot. I actually got lucky and found it pretty easily, using my left hand to expose her clit and begin a dual assault on her. She covered her mouth as she moaned from the treatment. I went on for a while before she arched her back. I stopped at that point and let her calm down from her orgasm. I sat up on my knees as she panted.

“Feel better?” I asked.

“I never knew it could feel that good.” She panted quietly.

“Do you still want me to?” I asked.

She sat up and pulled me into a hug.

“You would stop?” She asked.

“If you wanted me to. You’ve already let me do so much, and that means a lot to me. I don’t expect to go beyond your wishes.” I said.

She pulled her head back, mashed her lips against mine and pulled me back down with her on the bed as she did. When she pulled her lips off mine, she looked into my eyes.

“Be gentle, please.” She whispered.

I took my cock into my hand and teased the head against her slit before sliding slowly and carefully inside her. She arched her back again when I finally bottomed out inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.