Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 18: Turles

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Turles - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

It was raining on that day. It was a cold rain on the island. The day that they appeared. I was sure the others felt their presence too, as I felt them land.

“Babe, I gotta jet.” I said, standing up from the table.

“What? What is it?” Tights asked.

I put my fingers to my forehead and vanished.

I reappeared behind The Turles Crusher Corps just as they were getting ready to plant the seed.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t if I were you.” I said.

The group turned towards me and Amond touched his scouter button.

“A power level of one? Really?” He laughed.

“Yep. I couldn’t get it any lower.” I said with a smirk.

“Oh, are you trying to be the weakest on the planet?” Daiz asked.

“Actually, yeah.” I said. “I seek to parlay with Turles.”

“Oh, and why should we let you see him?” Amond asked.

“Yeah, you’re not worth Turles’s time!” Rasin said.

“Tell you what, if any of you can lay a finger on me, I’ll back off.” I said with a smile. “But I’m betting you’re all too slow.”

“Too easy!” Amond said.

Amond rushed at me and threw a punch. Of course I dodged. Realizing he was only hitting air, he threw punch after punch, which I dodged, before knocking him away with my tail alone. He landed on his back on the ground and groaned.

“A tail? This must be Kakarot!” Daiz said.

“Nope. But he’s on his way.” I said as Amond slowly sat up. “Now call your boss.”

“Yeah, right!” Amond said.

“Let me start a countdown.” I said.

I held out my arm and pointed a finger at Rasin. My finger glowed before a beam shot from it, hitting Rasin in his foot. He cried out and dropped to his knee, so he could hold his foot.

“Five.” I said, before taking aim again.

This time it was at Cacao. My finger lighting up as before, a beam shot out. This time, it hit Cacao in his arm. The cyborg grabbed the flesh that I had wounded.

“Four.” I said.

I aimed again and pointed my finger at Lakasei this time. Before I could fire, he pressed the button on his scouter.

“Turles, one of the people here, he’s a Saiyan, he’s asking for you by name!” Lakasei said.

“I’m on my way.” Turles said thru the communicator.

“There, was that so hard?” I asked.

A few minutes later, Turles floated down in front of me, between his squad and me.

“Well, you’re not a Saiyan I recognize.” Turles asked.

I sighed and looked to my left.

“What? Aren’t you going to say anything?” Turles asked.

I put a finger up, signaling that I wanted a moment. He turned his head and noticed what I was waiting for. Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Broly and Paragus flew to us.

“What the hell?” Turles asked before they landed.

“I’m gonna be frank, Turles.” I said, turning my head towards him as they landed behind me.

“Oh?” He asked, looking at me.

“We’re getting the band back together, as it were. When we’re done, Freeza will be licking the boots of the Saiyans and we want to offer you a spot in this glorious plan.” I said.

“Oh! Well, where do I sign up?” He said sarcastically.

“Here’s how it’s going to work. Your ship, your crew, now work for Vegeta. You collect payment from those who hire the Saiyans to solve disputes, and you’ll collect tributes from the Freeza force.” I explained.

“And if we decide to pass?” Turles asked.

My tail flicked at him before my hair transformed into its gold form and my eyes turned green. He stepped back in fear and shock.

“Then you better run, you’d better hide because you won’t just be dealing with six Saiyans. You’ll be dealing with the entire race. And I won’t be the only Super Saiyan.” I said.

He pressed his scouter button, but he only read a power level of one. The look of confusion made it look obvious.

“I don’t think he can get a reading on your power level.” Vegeta laughed.

“I think you’re right, my king.” I said.

“It’s broken! That’s all!” Turles said in panic.

“Go ahead, read me, or Nappa, or Kakarot, or Paragus.” Vegeta said. “It’ll explode if you try to read Broly.”

“You idiot, you can’t read him because he’s keeping all of his power inside his body. He’s not releasing any more than he has to in order to do anything.” Nappa laughed.

I stepped forward and extended my hand.

“You and your men should join us, Turles. We can train you. It’s only been a month since Vegeta, Nappa, Paragus and Broly arrived here. Aside from Broly, the other Saiyans have easily quadrupled their power levels.” I offered. “Quintupled in most cases.”

“Well, you can’t expect an old man to keep up with you kids.” Paragus laughed.

“Food, drink, training. This planet offers so many things you’ll love.” I said. “You and your men wouldn’t have to run and hide from Freeza. He’ll fear you.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.