Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 1: It starts

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: It starts - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I found myself on the ground as I opened my eyes. It was a pretty cloudless day as I looked up at the sky. A few clouds, birds chirping, but I had a sharp pain in the back of my head.

“Ow, what the fuck happened?” I asked to no one as I got up.

As I got up, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look at it, but nothing. Turning my head forward again, I noticed out of the corner of my other eye. Turning my head again, nothing. This time, when I caught sight, I turned my head the opposite way. It came into view, and it shocked me.

“A Tail?” I said, noting the furry extremity now on my body.

I looked down at myself. I felt, somehow, stronger. My clothing was the same.

“This is too weird.” I mumbled as I heard voices approaching.

I turned and looked, only to see several dots flying towards me.

“Wait!” I heard one voice yell, as the dots came a little more into view.

There were four of them. Two were taller figures, and two were smaller.

“I sense something.” The first dot said.

“Yeah, I sense it too.” one of the other dots said.

“Do you think it’s Piccolo?” The first asked.

“No, it feels different from how he felt during the tournament. I’d say it feels closer to the way Goku feels.” The other dot said again.

The dots flew at me again, this time picking up speed. As they got close, I couldn’t believe my eyes. They landed in front of me and immediately got ready to fight.

“A Saiyan!” Krillian yelled.

“What? Where?” I asked, turning around.

“You!” Tien said as I turned back to them.

“You’re here to finish what Raditz couldn’t, aren’t you?” Krillian asked.

“Me?” I asked.

I looked down at the tail again. I realized I was in Dragon Ball Z. Early in the timeline! This was before Vegeta arrived with Nappa. I turned back to them.

“No, no, no, no, no.” I said panicking. “There is no way in HFIL that I am facing Krillian and the gang!” I shouted at the sky.

“So you heard about us then?” Krillian asked.

I nodded.

“Krillian. Lifetime friend to Goku. Uses Destructo Disk and Kamehameha.” I said, pointing to Krillian.

“That’s right.” Krillian said.

“Tien. Chaotzu’s best friend. User of the Dodon Ray and the Kikoho.” I said, pointing to Tien.

“You got it.” Tien said.

“Yamcha, user of the wolf fang fist, and Kamehameha. Formerly Dating Bulma Briefs.” I said, pointing to Yamcha.

“Technically correct.” Yamcha said.

“Chaotzu. User of the Dodon ray and telekinesis. Best friend of Tien.” I said, pointing to Chaotzu.

“Yep, seems like he knows all of us.” Chaotzu said.

“You’re not wearing a scouter, or the Saiyan body armor. What gives?” Krillian asked.

“I’m not sure if you’d believe me.” I sighed.

“Try us.” Tien said.

“Okay, well, I’m not from this universe ... I’m from a dimension where you all are cartoon characters. I’ve watched your exploits in martial arts from the early days back when Goku met Krillian until...” I started. “Sorry, I’m not sure if I should say that last part.”

“Oh, come on.” Yamcha said.

“Fine, until the Multiverse tournament.” I said.

“The what?” Tien asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.