Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 19: Super Saiyan

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Super Saiyan - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The four of us stood in an empty void.

“Until you met me, Vegeta and Nappa didn’t know how to properly control their ki.” I said aloud as I stepped forward. “And Goku, you were barely scraping by.”

“What is this place?” Vegeta asked.

“This is the Hyperbolic time chamber. I had Mr. Popo change it so that we could train here. Time moves slower outside relative to us being in here.” I said.

I turned towards them.

“Now, I want you to all realize, this is a No-win scenario for each of you. This training, you will not have the chance to win against me.” I said. “NOW COME AT ME!” I yelled.

The three of them powered up and flew at me, throwing a barrage of punches. Each of the punches I dodged easily. I knocked Goku and Nappa back and grabbed Vegeta’s fists. I flew us up as fast as I could, spun us upside down.

“You’re gonna end up completely crippled in here. Then, not only am I going to take control of the race as the rightful king, I’m going to fuck Bulma and make her my bitch.” I snarled so only he could hear, right before slamming him into the ground.

I gathered up some energy and shot multiple balls of energy at him.

“Don’t you dare...” A voice came from the smoke. “TOUCH MY BULMA!” Vegeta yelled.

He got up and flew at me, his hair starting to change. He threw a punch as the others looked on. I parried and smacked him away.

“Oh yeah, she’ll be my little concubine. My cum slut.” I sneered. “I’ll show her what a real man is like.”

He erupted in rage, screaming as he finally snapped. His hair turned golden, and his eyes green. I let him land a punch on my face.

“Good. You remember that feeling. That anger and hatred.” I said. “That feeling about nothing else mattering except you taking down your opponent.” I added as he looked at his now golden aura.

I grabbed his wrist, pulled it aside and head-butted him hard. I then swung him around and threw him to the ground again. I turned towards Goku and Nappa.

“Who told the two of you to stop?” I yelled at them before flying at them.

I smashed into Goku first, throwing him back. I began slowly throwing punches he could barely keep up with, so that he could block them.

“I’m going to leave you in a state where all you can do is watch. I’m going to destroy your body, leaving you only as a head so you have to watch. Then I’m going to kill everyone you love except Chichi. She’ll be my little bitch, sucking me off every night.” I said as I finally let myself land a punch.

Goku was faster to erupt. His energy steamed off him before he shouted, taking his Super Saiyan form. He just stood there after transforming.

“Remember it.” I said, smirking. “You need that anguish.”

I turned to Nappa.

“Last in the class, Nappa. Outclassed and outpaced by a low class, and a no class? You’re a failure, a disgrace! Maybe I should be Vegeta’s right-hand man!” I yelled at him as I turned and started walking to him. “He prefers me anyway. He’s been listening to me all this time.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.