Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 21: Live or Die?

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Live or Die? - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“I know why you came here. We all do. And we know why you want the dragon balls.” I said.

“You ... you do?” He asked.

“You want immortality, so that someone can never dethrone again you. You think you were the mightiest in the universe, but you never were, and even as an immortal, a destroyer could wipe you out like that.” I said with a snap of the fingers at the end.

I dropped to base form and then took the destroyer transformation. Freeza visibly panicked now.

“What’s wrong, Freeza, transform. Show us how strong you are.” I said in a distorted voice.

With him distracted, Vegeta flew in and landed the first punch. I reverted to base form and watched as Vegeta began beating the crap out of base form Freeza.

“He’s ... uh ... not going to let him transform, is he?” Nappa asked as the others dropped to base form.

Yamcha and Krillian joined us, as the rest of the group stood on top of Freeza’s ship just watching Super Saiyan Vegeta beating the crap out of Freeza.

“Would you?” I asked.

“No, probably not.” Nappa said.

“I would, but only to prove to him he would not survive.” I laughed.

Suddenly, Freeza hit the ship in front of us, and Vegeta landed on the other side of him. Freeza was bleeding in several spots, his armor was shattered into a less recognizable form, and he had a black eye. I kneeled down to him.

“You should’ve taken my offer.” I said coldly. “Now transform to your last form.”

“Listen to him, Freeza. You won’t be getting another chance.” Vegeta said.

Freeza struggled to get up.

I ripped the scouter off his face and tossed it aside. I took off my scouter, put it on him and activated it.

“Go ahead, look at him and see his power.” I said.

Freeza finally got to his feet and looked at Vegeta. Now he looked even more panicked.

“How? How is this possible?” Freeza said.

“Brb, afk, lol.” I said before putting my fingers to my forehead.

A moment later, I reappeared and tossed both King Cold and Cooler to the ground next to Freeza. I reached out and grabbed my scouter off Freeza and put it back on me.

“Ah! A family reunion!” Turles said. “How sweet.”

“Same offer as before.” I said loudly as Cold and Cooler got to his feet. “Serve the Saiyan empire or die.”

Freeza looked relieved.

“Not you.” I said. “You chose. Now your dad and brother get to choose.”

“Why you!?” Cooler said and threw a punch at my face.

When I didn’t react or move, he looked surprised.

“Wow, you are not kidding around, are you?” Goku asked.

“Goku.” I sighed. “We talked about this. You know what these assholes have tried to do. I’ve told you all about it, at length. I know you try to see the good, but Goku, I doubt they know how.” I added.

I thought about it for a moment.

“In my world, we have some people who are self-entitled for no reason. We call them Karens. They will keep going at something, while claiming that they’re right with every notion of the opposite being true being completely ignored.” I explained. “Freeza, his father, and his brother, have been forcing people to kill on their behalf. They’ve been killing people, Goku. In the original timeline, Freeza killed Krillian.” I said. “YOUR BEST FRIEND DIED, BECAUSE THAT BASTARD DECIDED HE DIDN’T LIKE YOU.” I said with a sigh.

Cooler was still standing there with his fist on my face.

“Do you mind?” I asked.

He pulled back his fist.

“Uh ... Sorry.” He said.

“It’s fine.” I sighed. “It’s not like any of you can hurt me with your weak power levels.”

“The man asked you two a question though.” Yamcha pointed out. “Let’s hear your answer.”

“No, I don’t think so.” Cooler said.

Moments later, he was a pile of Viscera.

“Daddy?” I asked looking at King Cold.

“How did you do that?” He asked.

“Oh right, you came in late. Let me connect the dots for you. I’m from another dimension and because of that know all about all of you. Past present and future for the main timeline.” I explained. “When I came in, I brought all of that knowledge with me, and have all the wonderful techniques and transformations that I’ve seen or read about.” I added. “I trained for over a year on the world of a god, in the most brutal training sessions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.