Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 22: Trunks

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Trunks - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I spent the next year between me being off training with Whis on Beerus’s world, being on Yardrat training, or on Earth. I would wish planet Vegeta into existence when I was ready, and we still had some time before we’d be using the Super Dragon Balls to bring back the entire Saiyan race. We didn’t make noise, and we spent the time with Family and friends. I spent most days off world, but most nights with my Tights. We got married in February, on Valentine’s Day. My daughter was born. Vegeta’s son was born. It was a mid-summer day when it was time. I gave Tights a kiss, stopped to kiss baby Lavender, and then took off. This time, I wasn’t bothering with the armor. Vegeta and the others were told to leave it to me, so I went in alone as Freeza’s ship landed. I waited as I saw Trunks show up.

“Oh, we’d better run.” Freeza mocked Trunks as I got close. “Isn’t that right, Father?”

I dropped down right there next to Trunks.

“Oh. Freeza. Come to have me finish you off?” I asked.

King Cold’s and Freeza’s jaws dropped.

“Who?” Trunks said.

“Hi Trunks.” I said as I stepped forward.

“No!” Freeza yelled.

His men looked confused as the two became panic struck.

“Oh, did I touch a nerve already?” I asked.

I turned to look at Trunks.

“You kill Freeza, his dad and men are mine.” I said.

I turned back to them and waved my arm as I did on Namek.

“Each of you have a choice to refuse an order, and I’ll give you a warning now. If you throw down your weapons, you are more than welcome to stay, and live an enjoyable life here, or head off world again and go back to your families.” I shouted. “This world is protected! And you do not wish to test that.”

One by one, the soldiers dropped their blasters and scouters. Once they did, the energy that was marking them vanished.

“How?” Trunks asked.

I rushed forwards, put my hand into Cold’s face.

“In or out?” I asked. “I will not ask again.”

“I can’t.” Cold said.

Boom. A blast shot from my hand, erasing what had once been Cold’s head. I turned back to Trunks, who was shocked.

“Transform. And finish him.” I ordered.

Trunks nodded and shouted out as he took his Super Saiyan form. Freeza stepped back as I folded my arms across my chest. Trunks drew his sword and rushed at Freeza. It took little to beat down the tyrant. A few sword flashes later and a blast of energy and Freeza was gone. The soldiers just stood there.

“For those of you who are heading out, have a good day, for those of you staying here, I suggest you figure out what you’re going to do.” I shouted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.