Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 23: Dr. Gero

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Dr. Gero - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The day before the Androids were set to attack, the entire group set down in front of Dr. Gero’s hidden lab. I gently knocked on the door.

“Who could that be?” I heard Dr. Gero ask.

“Super Saiyan God Pizza Delivery!” I yelled out. “I’ve got a ham and pineapple for a Doctor Gear-you ... Doctor Gee-”

He pulled open the door as I continued to mock a pizza delivery guy who couldn’t pronounce his name.

“Um...” He started.

“Hi.” I said. “Oh, I lied about the pizza.” I laughed as we pushed inside his lab.

He was visibly freaking out as we went in. Nappa brought Dr. Gero to a chair and sat him down ... forcefully. I walked over to 17’s and 18’s pods and activated them.

“What are you doing? They’re dangerous.” Dr. Gero yelled.

“Playing with Grenades is dangerous. Running out into the street is dangerous. Sleeping with a hooker is Dangerous.” I listed off as the pod doors opened.

“All good points.” Trunks said.

17 and 18 stepped out and looked at each other and then me.

“Lapis, Lazuli. Sorry I we couldn’t arrive sooner and save you from this madman.” I apologized.

“Um ... Thanks?” 17 said.

“No problem. Oh, and hi. I’m Joshua, a traveler from a dimension where this world is a cartoon, so I know my way around.” I explained. “If you wanna take your revenge on Dr. Gero, feel free. My friends and I won’t stop you.” I said.

“Why help us though?” 18 asked.

“Krillian here insisted.” I said, motioning to Krillian. “When I told him the story of what had happened to you, that Gero kidnapped you and turned you into Cyborgs against your will, he insisted we come help.”

“He did?” 18 asked.

“Krillian!” I called out.

He rushed over.

“Tell them what you said to me, when I told you the story.” I said.

“The part about it not being right to treat anyone like tha...” He started and then glimpsed 18 and blushed.

“Oh, where are my manners?” I asked. “Krillian, these are the Cyborgs that Gero designated Androids 17 and 18. Lapis and Lazuli are their actual names.”

“Nice to meet you.” Krillian said with a formal bow. “It infuriated me when Joshua told the story, and got him to agree to get here as soon as possible when I found out.”

“Yeah, we didn’t exactly know where this place was, so we had to pull some strings to find out.” I sighed.

“It’s appreciated.” 18 said. “From both of you.”

“Hey, Joshua! Gero’s getting antsy!” Nappa called out.

“Well, Lapis, Lazuli. Ball’s in your court. You wanna do the deed? Or you want one of us to kill him?” I asked.

“Give us a minute to talk it over, will ya?” 17 said.

“Sure.” I said as Krillian and I walked over to the others.

“You don’t understand!” Gero yelled.

“Oh, I understand perfectly.” I said. “I also know about Cyborg twenty one, android nineteen, android sixteen, and androids thirteen through fifteen. I know all of their capabilities and how to stop them.”

“HOW?” He asked.

“Interdimensional travel. In my world, yours is a cartoon. I’ve seen how it played out without my interference.” I said.

17 and 18 walked over.

“Step aside, we’ll do it.” 17 said.

We all gave them a wide berth. Their actions were swift. Off came Gero’s head, which was then crushed. They then blasted his body into bits. I then guided them to take out all the androids except sixteen, and then Cell. We then returned to Android Sixteen. I activated his pod. He got out and stood up.

“Hello. I am designated Android Sixteen.” He stated.

“Your creator is dead. You cannot harm Son Goku in any way. Even your bomb wouldn’t singe his finger hair.” I said to him.

“Oh.” 16 said, sounding depressed.

“But hey, there’s still more that you can do.” I said.

“Oh?” He asked.

“Someone within your situation, you could do proper service to protecting the wildlife here on the planet.” I pointed out.

“This is acceptable.” He replied with a smile.

“What about us?” Lazuli asked.

“Well, what do you want to do? You’re both adults.” I pointed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.