Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 25: Zeno

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Zeno - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“I’m not sure what’s going on, but the Grand Minister has stated that Grand Zeno wants to see you.” Supreme Kai said.

“Yeah. Kind of figured that he would.” I said, looking up from my hands.

“What’s going on?” Supreme Kai asked.

“I’ll hopefully be able to explain when I get back.” I said before bowing.

I stood up and vanished. I reappeared before the Palace of Grand Zeno. The Grand Minister was waiting for me. I bowed respectfully.

“Grand Minister. It’s an honor.” I said.

“We’ve been watching and waiting for you to grasp what was going on.” The Grand Minister said. “Please, come with me. Grand Zeno would like to speak with you.”

I stood up and followed the Grand Minister into the castle to the throne room. Beerus and Whis were already there waiting for me, and Grand Zeno was sitting on his throne.

“This one?” Beerus asked before rushing over to me. “What did you do now?”

“Beerus, destroy Joshua.” Zeno stated.

“Gladly.” Beerus sneered.

He raised his arm and pointed his palm at me. A light emanated from his hand.

“Hakai.” Beerus said.

The light receded, but nothing happened.

“As expected.” The Grand Minister said.

“It didn’t work?” Beerus said.

He tried 3 more times before turning to look at the minister.

“You won’t be able to destroy Joshua, no matter how many times you try.” Whis said.

“Why not?” Beerus asked.

“Because, Lord Beerus, he has the power of the Omni King.” Whis explained.

“The ... the...” Beerus said before bowing in front of me and begging for forgiveness.

“Relax, Lord Beerus.” I said, motioning for him to rise. “I’m not about to wipe out universe 7, nor you. Heck, I wouldn’t wipe out a fly if I could help it.”

Beerus rose in front of me.

“Besides you were just doing as you were told.” I pointed out.

Grand Zeno stood up and floated over to me.

“Hello.” He said.

“Grand Zeno, it’s an honor.” I said, dropping to one knee and bowing my head out of respect.

“Stand up.” He said.

I stood.

“You realize that with your abilities, you’re as powerful as Lord Zeno is, right?” The Grand Minister asked. “Not even he can stop you from doing as you want, and yet, you seem to only want to make lives better.”

“I do.” I said. “Since you know my whole story here, I might as well recap what I can from what you may not know.”

“Please, maybe it’ll shed light on this all.” The Grand Minister said.

“Growing up, I just had my parents. I didn’t like dealing with others. They introduced me to many things I’m a fan of. A show called Dragon Ball Z was among my favorites. That’s this world.” I said. “It started as a show about a young boy with a tail who hunted for mystic objects called Dragon Balls with a young girl and was based on a story called Journey to the West.” I explained. “The world was later flushed out even more when Dragon Ball Super was released reviving the series.” I added. “You already know about me losing my job, going to bed and waking up here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.