Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 26: Saiyans

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Saiyans - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“You sure this was the spot?” I asked Piccolo and Goku.

“Yeah, not sure this is a good idea though.” Piccolo said.

“What’s he gonna do? It’s not like he can hurt anyone here.” I said, looking around.

We were standing with the other Saiyans as well as Earth’s heroes. Minus Lazuli and Krillian, who were off on a date.

“I guess not, and I’m sure King Vegeta will be able to keep him in line too.” Goku said.

I gave him a nod and waved my hand over the spot where Raditz had fallen. I had no clue what had happened to his body, I only figured that someone either burned it or buried it, but within seconds, he appeared before us. No halo, and back as if he had never fought Piccolo and Goku.

“Hello Raditz.” I said.

“What?” Raditz asked, looking around. “Who the hell are you?”

“RADITZ, YOU LOW CLASS TRASH. SHOW SOME RESPECT. THAT IS JOSHUA WHO IS ON THE LEVEL OF THE CREATOR OF ALL THE UNIVERSES!” Nappa yelled.

Raditz was taken aback before kneeling.

“My apologies, sir, I didn’t know.” Raditz said.

Goku and the others started laughing. Raditz raised his head.

“How’s it feel to be the first one back?” I asked.

“First one?” Raditz asked.

“You’ve missed a bit, so let me fill you in. I’m a traveler from a dimension where this universe is all a cartoon based on a comic. When I came here, I had every ability that I had seen or read, including the creator of the universes.” I said. “Since you’ve been dead, I’ve brokered a treaty between the Saiyans and the planet Earth. The Saiyans and the Galactic Patrol. I personally killed Cooler and King Cold. Vegeta’s son killed Freeza. I reunited Paragus, Broly and Turles with the rest of the Saiyans. Oh, and I taught everyone how to go Super Saiyan. That’s the relevant information to you.” I explained.

It shocked Raditz until Vegeta walked over to Raditz and placed his hand on Raditz’s shoulder.

“Relax, Raditz. You’re back. Your among friends.” Goku said.

Raditz stood up and looked at him.

“Kakarot?” Raditz said, a bit flummoxed.

“So, how do you feel?” I asked.

“Um ... good, sir...” Raditz said.

“Who’s got the Armor pack for Raditz? I’m sure he wants to get into the new stuff.” I said.

“I do!” Gohan yelled, running up to Raditz.

Gohan pulled out a capsule and activated it before tossing it to the ground. It did its normal thing, and a locker appeared.

“There ya go, Uncle Raditz.” Gohan said.

Raditz just stared at the 10-year-old Saiyan.

“Uncle...” Raditz repeated. “You’re the one who broke my armor?”

“Yeah, that was some time ago.” Piccolo said. “He’s grown into quite the fighter himself.

“Yeah! Watch this.” Gohan said before jumping back and transforming into Super Saiyan. “See! I’m a Super Saiyan too! Joshua taught me how to do it this past Christmas!”

I laughed.

“Sure did, and you’re transforming every chance you get, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Yep!” Gohan said before returning to base form.

“Unreal. The legendary form of the Saiyans even being used by children!” Raditz said.

He got switched up in his gear, tossing the old stuff to the ground.

“Feel better?” I asked. “New stuff is more durable than the old stuff, but will stretch if you want to change into an Oozaru...” I said, then looked around at the others. “But who uses that anymore? Anyone?” I asked.

The group just laughed.

“Thanks.” Raditz said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll catch up.” I said. “Now, everyone ready?” I called out.

“Ready!” I got a unanimous call back.

“Ready for...” Raditz started as I held up my hand.

Instantly we were all in the palace on the Planet Vegeta. I led Vegeta to the throne and kneeled properly next to it, motioning for him to take it. Once he sat, I stood.

“I give you all, King Vegeta!” I called out.

Thunderous applause was heard.

“Now for the coronation gift of a god!” I called out as I raised my hand.

A light came out of my hand. All over the planet, I could feel energy signatures returning. The others could feel it too. Their scouters began beeping until even Vegeta’s father appeared. Even Bardock, who had been hit by Freeza’s blast head on, appeared in front of us.

“What, where?” Old King Vegeta asked.

“Relax, old man, a literal God has resurrected you.” Vegeta said to his father.

“What are you doing on my throne?” Old King Vegeta asked.

“It’s my throne now, father.” Vegeta said. “Unless you want to take it from me.”

He stood up, focused himself, and his hair turned Golden, with his eyes green.

“The legendary Super Saiyan? My son is...” Old King Vegeta said.

“Not just him.” I laughed.

The rest of the Saiyans in our group, apart from Raditz, changed into Super Saiyan as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.