Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 28: Opening

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Opening - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Ouch, my head hurt. I was lying on the ground again. I sat up and looked around. I was in a park. I looked at my clothing. Instead of my Saiyan armor, I was now in street clothing. Stuff I would’ve worn outside of work in my real life. Jeans and a t-shirt. No tail. Was I back home? What even was home anymore? I would’ve wanted to stay with Tights and Lavender. That was my home! I stood up and yelled out.

“DAMMIT ALL!” I screamed.

I lowered my head and started crying. Why? Why was it I had to leave them?

“Are you alright?” Asked a voice from behind me.

The voice was feminine and very sweet sounding. I turned around and saw a young lady who couldn’t have been older than sixteen, dressed in a pink shirt and jeans.

“Yes ... no...” I said. “Definitely no.”

“Wanna talk about it?” She asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” I said.

“There are giant monsters attacking the city every week, and a bunch of people in spandex fight them off.” She said. “Try me.”

Spandex? Monsters? I looked at her. Right age. Was it ... I had to ask.

“I know this is gonna sound insane, but where am I?” I asked.

“The ... park?” She answered.

“What city?” I asked.

“Do you need a doctor or something?” She asked.

“WHAT CITY?!” I exclaimed.

She looked a bit taken aback.

“Angel Grove.” She said weakly.

“Holy shit.” I said.

I turned and looked up at the sky. Angel grove. I was in Power Rangers. But which version? Was it the TV show? The movie? One of the many comics?

“You look like you just saw a ghost.” She said. “I know you said I wouldn’t understand...” She started.

I think I recognized who she might be. She was probably Kimberly Hart, the pink ranger. In that case, it wasn’t Kim or Zordon I’d need, but Rita, Zedd or if the comics, maybe ... Drakkon. I turned away from her. One of them could get me back with more certainty than Zordon.

“HEY!” She said as I started walking.

She ran up behind me.

“Why are you walking away?” She asked.

I stopped and turned back around.

“Rita or Zedd? Which one is sending the monsters?” I asked.

“What? I don’t...” She deflected.

“Don’t give me a line of bull. You’re Kimberly Hart, aren’t you?” I said.

“Yes, but I don’t...” She started.

“Then that makes you the pink ranger.” I murmured, leaning closer. “So Rita or Zedd.”

“Rita.” She said.

“Okay, so that gives me the general idea of when I am.” I said.

I turned and started walking again. She followed.

“I don’t get it, who are you, how do you know who I am?” She asked.

“Like I said, you wouldn’t believe me.” I said. “Honestly, I don’t think I believe it myself.”

“Try me.” She said as she got next to me.

“Fine, I am an interdimensional traveler. I came from a dimension originally where your life as ... was a tv show, a movie, and a series of comics. The next question I have to figure out is if it’s the Television show universe, or one of the comics.” I said.

“Great, second new guy in town, and he’s weird.” She said.

“New Guy is Tommy Oliver?” I asked.

“Yeah, how did you?” She asked.

“Rita send her green ranger down yet?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said. “We lost...” She started.

“Zordon. Don’t worry, he’ll be back Kim.” I said. “So if this is the t.v. show, then we’re mid first season, if it’s the comics, its prequel.”

“So wait, you’re telling me you know who the green ranger is?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

I stopped. She stopped.

“Wait.” I said. “Can you take me to the others?” I asked.

“How do I know I can trust you?” She asked.

“Zach, Trini, Billy and Jason are your teammates. Zach is making hip hop into martial arts. Jason’s a black belt and teaches at the juice bar. Billy is your resident nerd.” I said. “Do you want me to go on? Should I tell you who the green ranger is? Or how you can beat him? Or maybe who made the power coins?” I asked, looking at her. “Or should I talk like Alpha Five?” I asked.

“What?” She asked.

“Ai-yi-yi-yi, Kimberly! Zordon’s gone, and he ordered all this pizza! I’m not even sure why, there’s no way to put it inside the tube!” I said doing my best Alpha 5 impersonation.

She snickered, then laughed.

“Okay, okay, that was good.” She said.

“Thanks.” I said. “So, let’s go see the other rangers.” I said.

“Hold on, let me text them.” She said.

I gave a big grin.

“What?” She asked.

“I’m in the comic.” I said, keeping my grin.

“Why does that matter?” She asked.

“I’ll explain soon.” I said. “We all just need to get together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.