Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 29: Ninjor

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Ninjor - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Later, Kim and I sat under a tree in the park. Trini, Jason, and Zach had already joined us when Billy came running up. Once he reached us, he was panting for air.

“Out of shape much, Billy?” I asked.

“Well, the teleporter isn’t that precise.” Billy said.

“Is Alpha Five online yet?” I asked as he looked at me.

“No, I’m still working on him, I can’t figure out what’s...” He started.

“Cd with a virus on it, it’s in his back.” I said. “Glad you could make it.” I added.

“So, I don’t get it. Who are you?” Jason asked.

“I’m an interdimensional traveler. In my world, your world is specifically a comic book, though there are other comics, a television show and a movie that are among other timelines for your particular universe.” I said. “That’s the TLDR of it all. So yes, I know what’s going on. I know who your green ranger is, and what you’re going to be going up against soon enough.”

“You sound like you’ve explained this one too many times.” Zach said.

“You wouldn’t believe how many times I gave the long-winded version in the last dimension, where my knowledge made me ... wait a second.” I said, stopping myself at the end.

I stood up. I might not have my tail anymore, but did I have the abilities. I tried to focus my energy to just fly. Nope, no flight. Transformation. No. But there was something there. I could feel it. Something I needed, though. Where could it be? I closed my eyes. I could feel it.

“What? What is it?” Trini asked.

“Something’s calling to me.” I said as I opened my eyes.

I looked at each of them.

“I know you’re all busy with your own issue of the green ranger, but could you come with me?” I asked. “Something tells me that I’ll need the help.”

“Sure. Any idea where it is that you’re looking to go?” Billy asked.

I closed my eyes again.

“South east by about 600 miles.” I said.

I opened my eyes.

“It’d be faster to teleport.” Billy said.

He started fiddling with his communicator and then pressed a button. We all teleported and landed in the desert. The Desert of Despair. I closed my eyes again. We were close. I opened them again.

“North. We’re close.” I said.

Before we could walk more than ten steps, we were surrounded by putties.

“Oh great, Rita was watching.” Kim said.

I walked up to a putty, grabbed it by the face and smashed it into the sand. I started stomping its stomach where its kidneys should be.

“Fucking bitch!” I said before delivering a kick to the putty’s head.

The toe of my shoe broke into its head. I looked up at the sky as the other rangers fought.

“RITA, YOU UGLY FUCKING BITCH! IF YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH US, COME FACE ME YOURSELF. I’LL SHOVE THIS PUTTY SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU’LL BE BURPING UP CLAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR!” I screamed.

“Yeah, don’t think she’s gonna listen.” Kim said as Goldar appeared before me.

“You have quite the mouth.” He said.

I pulled my arm back and smashed him as hard as I could in the face. It threw him back. He landed on the ground, out cold.

“I SAID YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT! DON’T SEND YOUR BITCHES!” I screamed.

“Holy shit.” I heard Jason say.

Sure, I wasn’t as powerful as I was in the Dragon Ball Z dimension, but I was definitely stronger than the average human, and I was pissed off. I leaned down and grabbed Goldar’s sword. I flipped it over, pointing it at his chest. I pressed the tip against the chest plate. I looked up at the sky again.

“GET DOWN HERE, OR HE DIES!” I SCREAMED.

“You know, it’s not often I get summoned to the battlefield.” Rita said appearing in front of me.

“Guys! Morph!” Trini yelled.

I looked back quickly.

“WAIT!” I yelled at them.

I turned back to her and tossed down the sword.

“So who are you, and how do you know me?” She asked.

“You know exactly. I know you’re always monitoring the rangers.” I said with a smirk.

“Okay, so maybe I wanted to hear it for myself, traveler.” Rita said. “You caught my attention when you mentioned Lord Zedd.”

“Good.” I said. “So far, I’ve kept most of my information to myself. But you’re getting in my way. I just knocked out your main general because of that.” I pointed out.

“So what, you’re asking for a ceasefire?” Rita said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.