Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 30: Tommy

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Tommy - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

We stood around in the command center as Billy worked on Alpha Five.

“So, can you really do everything you said? You mentioned using all the powers of beings like Dark Spector.” Jason said.

“I doubt that one. I was bluffing.” I laughed.

“What? How?” Kim asked.

“I never saw him do anything besides order his underlings.” I pointed out. “In that regard, I guess I could.” I said. “But the other abilities, at least the ranger ones, I could definitely do. I don’t think Goldar was expecting that. I didn’t even know until I faced off with the putty that I was able to use Yellow’s abilities. I only know it was hers because ... well it felt like she was inside my body when I used them.”

“What about the morpher? What’s it do?” Zach asked.

“Any ranger form I’ve seen.” I said. “And it’s a morph focuser, not a morpher. It doesn’t channel grid energy like a morpher.”

“Anything in that bag of tricks that might help us get Zordon back?” Jason asked.

I thought about it for a while.

“I’ve got it!” I said walking over to the control panel.

“What? What is it?” Kim asked.

“Zordon wasn’t destroyed, or sent away, the communications were just disrupted.” I said as the alarms started sounding.

I turned to look at them.

“Get moving you guys, I’ll get Zordon and Alpha back online.” I said.

The group stood together and teleported out.

“Now, if I have the abilities of the rangers I saw, I should have Gai’s abilities, letting me focus and combine things. Hopefully that includes powers. Then if I combine the imagination manifestation from Juru, Right’s imagination, and any of the speed users’ abilities...” I said.

I closed my eyes and focused. I opened my eyes.

“Inspiration!” I yelled.

I began moving at super speed between the controls of the command center and Alpha, working in the ways that I could, until Alpha came back up, then I began working on getting Zordon online. Pressing buttons. Finally, I slowed down as Zordon’s head flashed back on to the tube.

“Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi!” Alpha said. “You did it!”

“Indeed.” Zordon said. “But who are you?”

“Interdimensional fanboy.” I said. “Long story short, I’ve been dimension hopping, apparently. This is the second new dimension that I’ve visited. The one prior to this, I had a long life and a happy family. When in a different dimension, I can use any powers that I’ve seen or read about.” I said. “Oh, and my name is Joshua.”

I hit a few buttons on the console and saw the rangers fighting the green ranger.

“I’m going to help them.” I said. “And before you say it, yes, I know he’s being controlled. I’ll get his sword and send it to you, that way you can unlink him.”

I teleported out.

I reappeared in the canyon the group was fighting. The group was doing their best, but it wasn’t enough. I used my super speed to head straight at the green ranger and punched him in the gut using my super strength. He stumbled backwards.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Tommy, was that too much?” I asked. “I warned Rita not to get in my way.”

He drew the dragon dagger and the sword of darkness to rush at me. I held out my hand. A gokai gun appeared in my hand. I aimed and fired, shooting the dagger from his hand. This stopped him. He looked at the dragon dagger, then at me.

“Rangers, step back. It’s about time that Rita began seeing how bad she’s got it.” I said.

I raised my focuser in front of my chest, letting the gokai gun vanish. I had to use a morph that would show him over powered he was. His form was out. What other forms could I use? This would be easier if the rangers and the Kamen rider world ... wait ... it did cross over at points. A lot of points for the super sentai world. So I definitely had some options. Who to become, though? The green ranger was technically more powerful than 5 rangers. Wait ... if he could be stronger than five, why could I just morph multiple times and keep using special abilities ... or...

“Let’s Morphin!” I called into the morpher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.