Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 31: Drakkon

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Drakkon - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Things got quiet after Tommy was freed of Rita’s spell, and I took a step back. I considered myself a ‘big gun’ in case they had trouble. I didn’t want to escalate things more than they had. I spent most of my days either researching things at the command center, or in Ninjor’s library, trying to figure out a way to head back.

“Josh? Can I talk to you?” Tommy asked, coming up behind me.

“I’d prefer if you didn’t, Thomas.” I said as I tried to remember where I was.

“You’ve been rather cold to all of us, considering.” Tommy said.

“Nothing against you, or the others, Thomas. If I join you in battle, it’ll escalate things, and it’ll get overwhelming for you.” I said.

“It’s not that, I mean, you sort of saved me from Rita, and we’d like to spend more time getting to know you.” Tommy said.

I sighed and put my book down. I slid back my chair and looked him in the eye.

“Listen, it’s not that I don’t want to know you guys. That I don’t want to hang with you. But there are two major things that are stopping me. One of them, you’re interrupting and you know how I hate those.” I said.

“Yeah, learned that the hard way. I’m still sore from that.” Tommy said.

“The other one is that I had a long talk with Zordon, and he pointed out to me that I know much of several possible futures for you and the other rangers. Because of that, if I mentioned these types of events ... it’ll get confusing. It might even hurt you, or hold you back over what might have been.” I said. “Don’t get me wrong Tommy, I’d love to tell you all about the future, who you marry, what you do with your life. But it’s not right for me to interfere on that level.” I said.

“Okay, fair enough. What about if we hang out and grab a burger or something.” Tommy asked.

“That might be fun, as long as you don’t ask about your future.” I said.

“Sure ... what have you been doing, anyway?” Tommy asked.

“I’m trying to find a way to get back to the prior dimension I was in.” I explained. “I have a wife and a daughter there.”

“No way, you look too young to be married and have a kid.” Tommy said.

“I was twenty when this all started. I spent about six years there.” I said. “If you don’t take in the time I had hyper training.”

“So you’re really twenty six?” He asked.

“I look young because that’s what the universe calls for. I don’t get a choice in that.” I said. “Though with the physiology I had in the last dimension, I didn’t get much older.” I laughed.

I looked around.

“What time is it, anyway? I could use that burger.” I said.

“Around five in the morning. We just had an issue with the Dragon zord and Scorpina.” Tommy said.

“She took control with a weird dagger?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He said.

I stood up.

“Let’s get this over with.” I said with a sigh.

We headed to the main room, where things went like in the comic. The group openly argued. The portal opened, the black dragon came out and announced himself.

“Josh, we could use your help on this one.” Jason said.

“Nah, gonna sit this one out.” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“You’ll see.” I said, taking a seat on the rubble.

The group went off for their fights. I sat on the rubble as they fought the Mech. I was perfectly fine, just hoping for a burger ... maybe a coffee. After the rangers ran, Billy was captured. The black dragon walked up to me.

“Who are you?” it asked.

“Hello, Drakkon.” I said to it.

“You know me?” He asked.

“Of course.” I said.

“Are you from my world?” He asked.

“Different dimension, long story, yada yada.” I said waving him off as Rita and her minions came down to take the command center. “Don’t you have something you need to do?” I asked motioning to the blue morpher.

He looked at me.

“Aren’t you gonna morph?” He asked.

He had obviously noticed the morph focuser on my wrist.

“He’s harmless, if we don’t impede what he’s doing.” Rita said.

“Actually, about that...” I said.

“Don’t tell me, I fucked it up again.” Rita said.

“No no, I’ve read practically every book and scroll here already.” I said. “When you’re literally tied into the grid, you don’t need much rest.” I added.

“Yeah, it does that.” Rita said.

“Actually, I was wondering if either of you could tell me anything that might get me going. I’d like to get back to my wife and daughter.” I said.

“Anything I’d have would be on my world.” Drakkon said. “You’d have to come here.”

“I’ll do that, in time.” I said.

“You have full access to my castle, you don’t even need to ask.” Rita said.

“Cool, thanks.” I said.

“You didn’t answer me though.” He said.

“No. I’m not going to morph, or henshin, as long as you don’t interrupt me.” I said. “Of course, Goldar knows this, doesn’t he, Rita?” I said.

The black dragon turned its head to look at her.

“So that’s why you wouldn’t fight?” He asked turning back to me. “Because you’re directly linked to the grid, then what about your morpher?”

“Oh, that’s not a morpher, it’s a morph focuser. I can transform without it, but it might get dangerous without it.” I said.

I turned to Rita.

“You might want to fill him in a bit.” I said to her as I stood up.

I put my hand up, and a wall of energy appeared. I stepped into it, stepping into the moon castle. The wall vanished behind me. Finster was the first to see me.

“Ah! Mr. Joshua.” Finster said as I walked up to him.

“Hi, Finster. Can you point me at the library? I’d like to get some reading done.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.