Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 33: Grieving

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Grieving - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I stared up at the statue. I didn’t care that people were around. I just fell to my hands and knees and just started crying. I wept for them. My wife, my little girl, neither would I ever see again. They were gone. This dimension taunted me. I had been happy in the last one. I had a good life. I would’ve willingly given up my powers to stay with them. I cried for hours until I didn’t have enough fluids to shed a tear again. At that point, I leaned up against the statue, sitting there, staring at the sidewalk. When it got dark, I was eventually found.

“There you are.” Kim said. “We’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

I looked up at her.

“We?” I asked.

“Yeah. Saba told us that you gave up your powers, that you’re no longer a god.” Kim said. “Then when I went home, Mom started asking where you were. She kept calling you my cousin, so I figured you probably tweaked time.”

“Sorry about that. Temporal tweaks to memories don’t tend to work on those with ranger forms.” I said.

She helped me up.

“You look like hell.” She said.

She then looked up at the statue.

“Who were they?” Kim asked.

“My wife and daughter.” I said. “From the dimension before this one. There’s no way to go back from this dimension.”

Kim pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number fast.

“I found him. He was at the memorial.” Kim said. “Yeah, I’m going to take him for a bite at the burger joint. Spread the word for me. Yeah, he’s wrecked. I’ll text ya the details.”

Kim hung up her cell and led me down the street to a burger shop. She sat me down in a booth. The place looked like some 50s diner. She went up and ordered fast, and soon came back with a burger and a soda for me.

“Wanna tell me about them?” She asked as Trini rushed in.

The two of them sat down in the booth with me.

“My wife is named Tights. My daughter is Lavender.” I started. “I met Tights in the last dimension, another one that was based on a cartoon, called Dragon...”

“Wait, you were living in Dragon Ball?” Trini asked.

“Dragon Ball Z, but yeah.” I said.

“My little brother loves that show.” Trini said. “I’ve seen a few episodes.”

“Tights is Bulma’s older sister.” I said. “We met when I diverted the Saiyan attack and got them to ally with us. She was enamored by the fact that I was from another dimension. I told her the story of what I was facing back home. She fell in love with me, and I caught on before I became the trope of the oblivious guy.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.