Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 34: The Party

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: The Party - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Cue the playing music, the partying teenagers, and the giant mob of friends that never knew me acting like I was the biggest deal on the planet ... and all because Kim and Trini invited them to this party. The party was being held in the park in the afternoon, and as you can guess, balloons, streamers, a banner that said happy birthday. Food, cake, and some sort of punch ... I’m not even sure, but they assured me that it wasn’t the premade crap at the store ... even though I like the premade stuff. It seemed like the whole school was there when Trini walked me into the party, holding my arm like she was my date.

“Don’t worry, Josh, I’m sure you’ll have a great time.” Trini said. “Besides, we got everyone to come out and support you.”

She pointed to a gift table.

“By the way, we have a surprise for you later.” Trini whispered in my ear.

I blushed. Oh boy. I did not like the way she said that. I gulped and blanched.

“Oh relax. Go mingle, enjoy yourself.” Trini said.

She got behind me and pushed me forwards, right into a young lady who was crossing in front of me, who looked like she was in a huff. We both got knocked on our butts.

“Ow!” She said as she rubbed her shoulder.

She was about my height, with red hair that reached down to her shoulders. She had green eyes, and was wearing blue jeans, sneakers, a white tank top covered by an older green flannel shirt. Her lips were red, obviously from a bright lipstick. She wasn’t wearing much other makeup.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry!” I said. “Trini pushed me, and I bumped into you, are you alright?” I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

“It’s alright.” She said as I stood up.

I offered my hand and helped her up.

“I guess I could say that you just saved me.” She said as she brushed herself off.

“I ... did?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said.

She pointed in the direction that she was walking.

“You see that tall, blonde-haired guy talking to the wanna be Dixie chick?” She asked.

I looked over to see a guy who looked like he could bench a bus. He was talking to what looked like a 16-year-old Martie MaGuire.

“Yeah.” I said.

“That’s my ex. He decided to dump me for that bitch because and I quote ‘at least she puts out’ end quote.” The girl said.

“Sorry.” I said. “You shouldn’t have to compromise your convictions for someone else.”

“No, you shouldn’t.” She said.

I turned back my head to see her staring at me.

“Hi, I’m Gwen.” She said offering her hand.

“Joshua.” I said.

“Oh my god, you’re the birthday boy!” Gwen said.

I blushed. Only for her to throw me into a hug.

“Yeah.” I said giving her a hug back.

I wasn’t sure why I was getting this hug, but wasn’t about to toss it away. It reminded me why I liked high school so much. Hugs were a sign of real friendship. As an adult, not enough hugs. Or at least not enough for me. After we broke the hug, and both shared a moment blushing over it, she led me around to introduce me to her friends.

We first arrived to a small group. Among them seemed to be people from all walks of life. Honestly, they could’ve been the power rangers. Each one even wore a different color.

“Hey guys, this is the birthday boy, Joshua.” Gwen said.

First was Ben. He stood about 2 inches shorter than me. He had a pencil-thin mustache, short black hair, and wore a korn t-shirt with jeans. Next was John, standard Jock, brown hair. He wore an athletic t-shirt and shorts. The next was Matt, who wore thick glasses, and dressed in a blue suit shirt. His head was shaved. Finally there was Meg, with long brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a pink t-shirt, and shorts.

“So you’re the birthday guy, huh?” John asked as he shook my hand.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Well, happy birthday dude.” He said.

“Word is that you just moved here.” Meg said. “That’s why Kim threw this bash.”

“Yeah, it’s sort of a long...” I started to say only to be interrupted by cheers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.