Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 35: The Party Part 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Party Part 2 - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“What’s up?” I asked as I leaned up against the tree again.

“Listen, if this gets too overwhelming, let me know.” Gwen said.

“If what gets overwhelming?” I asked.

“The party.” Gwen said.

“Oh, that got overwhelming when I was handed the photo.” I said looking at her.

“Wanna tell me the truth?” Gwen asked.

“About what?” I asked.

“About your relations to the rangers? Or possibly who the people in the photo or the statue really are?” Gwen asked.

“What ... do...” I started.

She put a finger to my lips.

“I know who the rangers are, wasn’t hard to figure out. When Tommy moved into town, the green ranger showed up. Could have been a coincidence, but they all wear their colors, and I was able to see their little circle of friends go from five to six. And before you deny it, I was at the canyon they fought in that day when you showed up and kicked the green ranger’s ass. It was supposed to be evacuated when the attack started, but I stayed and hid. My dad is the foreman there.” Gwen said. “So I saw you morph, then I got to see them De-morph.” She added.

Keeping her finger on my lips she sighed.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t told anyone, but I’d like to figure you out. I’ll keep your secret if you’re worried.” She said.

She let go of my lips.

“Okay, the woman and child in the statue aren’t my mother and sister, but my former wife and daughter. I’m an interdimensional traveler ... I thought I was just being moved to their dimension, but six years after starting there, I ended up here.” I explained.

I got glomped.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t know! No wonder you’ve been mopey!” She said. “Losing two people so important to you! I’m so so sorry!”

“Thanks, and yeah they’re important.” I said. “But I’m here now, and I have to remember that I might be stuck here permanently now.”

Gwen pulled back from me and blushed.

“So you ended up here. How did you do those amazing morphs?” She asked.

“In both the first dimension I was in, and this one, I was given the...” I started. “Wait, I guess I should point out ... this dimension and the last one, were based off of TV shows in my dimension ... well this one is the comic book adaptation of the TV show, but regardless.”

“Wait, We’re a comic book in your dimension?” Gwen asked.

“Yeah. Boom Studio’s Power Rangers comic.” I explained. “Among others.”

“That’s so cool!” Gwen said.

“Yeah, I guess.” I said.

“What was the last world you were in?” Gwen asked.

“Dragon Ball Z.” I said.

Her eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas seeing a bunch of presents under the tree for them.

“Ohmygod!” She said exceedingly fast.

She grabbed my hands and held them to her chest.

“Thatissocool!I’mahugefanofthatshow.DidyoumeetGoku?AndVegeta?WasfutureTrunksthere?” She quickly said.

“Yes, yes, and yes.” I said.

She stopped for a moment and looked like she was thinking.

“Wait, I don’t remember Tights.” She said.

“Bulma’s older sister.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.