Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 38: Finster

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Finster - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“How many more are out there, Finster?” Tommy yelled at him as he continued making notes in my notebook.

I was walking into the room as I saw the gang around Finster.

“Fifteen or so, and no, he can’t track them.” I said.

“But you remember them, right?” Tommy asked as the group turned to me.

“Kind of, but not their locations.” I said “Go get some air guys, I gotta talk with Finny.” I said.

I walked over to Finster as the others left.

“Some people just don’t appreciate the chaos in your art.” I sighed.

“And I suppose you do?” He asked.

“You didn’t see me rushing to fight your creations, did you?” I asked.

He offered me the notebook.

“No, but you don’t have your god powers anymore, do you?” He asked.

“When did you figure it out?” I asked.

“After I was captured. You seemed different. It didn’t take much for me to realize it.” He said as I took the notebook.

“I still could’ve fought.” I said taking a look at the notebook.

“Yes, you could’ve helped them, but I doubt that it interested you.” Finster said.

“Well, to be honest, Finny, I’ve been trying to figure out what I should do with my life if I remain here.” I said.

“With your knowledge of this universe, even without powers, I’m sure you’ll lead an interesting life.” He said.

“Maybe.” I said. “Thanks for this, by the way.”

“Anytime.” Finster said.

I turned and left the room, heading back to the main chamber, only to see Grace Sterling on the monitor. The other rangers were standing there.

“Alpha, let her in.” I said.

Moments later, Grace was standing in front of all of us.

“Let me get everyone up to speed here.” I said. “Zordon’s gone. Grace was the red ranger for one whole mission, after the moon landing. Three of her fellow rangers were killed due to a lack of training. She has Psycho Green’s dagger, and Lord Drakkon locked away at her compound. And she has a way to track Finster’s monster locations.” I said. “Did I miss anything?”

She stood there stunned.

“Who are ... oh wait, you’re the one who fought the Green Ranger.” She said.

“Silver Ranger, at your service.” I said. “And no, I don’t have all that power anymore.” I confessed.

“Silver Ranger?” Grace asked.

“Yep.” I said, turning and walking over to the console.

I began typing in variables and coding. A few minutes after this, I turned and held out my hand. My new Titan Blaster appeared in my hand.

“There we go, and tied to my own unique energy signature.” I said.

I made it disappear and reappear, just to make it disappear again.

“You rangers should go with her, see what she wants to show you.” I said. “Trust me, she’s gonna need the help.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.