Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 40: Caged

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40: Caged - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

My body felt like it was being torn apart as the beam from the dragon cannon hit me. I screamed out in pain, being held in place by heavy chains.

“Hit him again.” A voice said as the beam receded.

Again, the pain, but it was dulling more and more with each hit.

“That’s twenty-two.” A second voice said sometime later.

“I don’t care. You know our orders.” The first voice said.

The beam hit me for a twenty-third time. I didn’t even feel anything this time. I was exhausted from the pain and the screaming. I couldn’t hold myself up anymore. I collapsed. I woke up later in a cell as I heard a voice.

“Ah, you’re coming around.” A voice I recognized said.

I looked up, still chained to the floor.

“Not so much of a threat now.” The voice said.

“I wasn’t a threat before.” I managed to choke out.

“Oh, I disagree.” The voice said.

Drakkon stepped into my view.

“You were connected directly to the grid.” Drakkon said.

“Gave ... up ... powers...” I said before lowering my head.

I was still weak, physically. I needed time to recover. If I wasn’t so weak, I would’ve played possum.

“Oh? Did you now?” Drakkon said.

“Silver ... Ranger...” I said.

Drakkon began to laugh.

“You gave up your powers to create a new ranger?! How quaint. The new ranger won’t survive, Traveler.” Drakkon said. “Oh, and don’t think you’ll be escaping here. Even if you could call for your morphers, this room works with the same technology as the dragon cannons. You won’t transform here.” He added.

My chest burned, but my eyes started to get heavy. I slipped out again. I knew what would happen. He would fight the rangers. He would steal morphers across the shattered grid. I had to stop him. I had to help the others stop him. But how? I think I was out for a while. I awoke to voices. Soldiers standing outside my cell.

“Apparently he gave up his powers.” The soldier said as I opened my eyes.

I checked my strength. I could stand, easily. Drakkon wasn’t kidding. I couldn’t feel a connection to the grid, but sleeping had done wonders. I was no longer in pain. The guards didn’t seem to sense me standing. There was something going on here. I mean they had their backs to me, couldn’t they hear the chains? I felt something familiar in me, something different. It was keeping the chains quiet. I walked over to the bars where they stood, reached thru and slammed their heads against the cell, shattering their helmets before they fell to the ground. I understood now. I looked at my hands. A purple glow surrounded my body. The chains crumbled into dust, releasing me. I touched the bars, and they crumbled into nothing as well. I heard yelling as more guards rushed towards me. Three red, two black. The reds took their pole arms and swung at me. With the purple aura protecting me, the polearms just crumbled to nothing. They looked at their hands, now missing their weapons.

“Holy fucking hell.” One said.

I raised my arm, swinging it slightly, slamming one of the soldiers against the wall with nothing more than ki. He crumbled to the ground. The two black soldiers began firing their hand cannons at me. The blasts hit, but nothing touched me. I began walking forward, and they began backing up. The two black soldiers kept firing as the remaining reds got out of my way. I lunged forward and grabbed the guns. They disintegrated into nothingness. I grabbed them both by the helmets and slammed them into the ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.