Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 41: Jumping

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Jumping - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Drakkon killed Tommy back in the Morphin era. In doing so, he shattered the timeline, and caused each time period to turn into its own separate timeline.” I said.

“And you’re chasing him?” Adam asked as the others rushed off.

“He threatened Gwen.” I said.

“Gwen?” Adam asked.

He looked up at Zordon.

“I’m not familiar with her.” Zordon stated. “Nor do I have any memory of him killing Tommy Oliver.”

“Because the timeline was in flux when he did it.” I said. “You remember me, do you remember me getting a power coin?”

“Yes.” Zordon said. “But the rest after that is fuzzy.”

“I handed the coin over to a young lady who became the new silver ranger and trained her. Three days after I gave her the coin, Tommy was killed.”

“I’ve got a large teleportation signature.” Alpha said.

“Where?” I asked.

Alpha turned towards me.

“Everywhere.” Alpha said.

I moved to the console trying to remember the comic. After Zeo, where did he show up? Time force was out. Samurai? No, he did that before Zeo ... RPM? Yeah, but Morphin would head there next, and no direct confrontation ... That was it! I had it figured out. I hit a few commands and brought up the astro megaship on the viewscreen.

“What’s that?” Alpha asked.

I didn’t respond. I stepped back and surrounded myself in a white aura before vanishing. I reappeared outside of the ship, finding T.J. Floating there, gasping for breath. I extended my aura slightly as he called out mentally for help. I forced it to surround him and he gasped for breath.

“Relax, I’ve got you.” I said.

I began floating us back to the airlock, forcing it open with my ki, and bringing us inside before closing it again. I retracted my aura.

“D.e.c.a.! Get the others in here. T.J. needs help!” I called out.

The alarm sounded, and soon the other space rangers were with us. I sat down, breathing heavily.

“Who’re you?” Andros asked.

“A friend.” I said as Cassie pulled off T.J.’s mask.

“Whoa, Joshua!” Alpha six said as he entered the area.

“Hey Alpha.” I said.

“You know this guy?” Andros asked.

“He’s a walking, talking piece of the morphin grid.” Alpha said.

“So your time hasn’t caught up either.” I sighed. “No surprise there.”

“You mean you’re not?” Alpha said.

“Gave up those abilities to a power coin.” I said.

“A power coin?” Alpha asked.

“Yeah, but your time doesn’t remember it, probably due to time being fractured right after me doing that.” I said.

“But if you don’t have your powers, how did you save me?” T.J. asked.

“I was captured by Drakkon, that anti ranger that was just here.” I said. “He hit me with what he calls a dragon cannon. It disrupts rangers’ connections with the grid. For me...” I started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.