Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 42: Truce?

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: Truce? - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I groaned.

“Yes, she did.” I sighed.

“Then why her?” T.J. asked.

“Because she’s our best bet.” I said. “I have information that would get her on our side, but not the other villains you’ve faced. With that, and my remaining powers, we might stand a chance.” I added as I stood up. “One that won’t cost ranger lives, if we can help it.”

The rangers stood pensive for a moment.

“You mentioned before that we were entertainment to you.” Andros said. “Does that mean you know where my sister is? Where Zordon is? If Zhane will be healed?”

“Yes, and no on the first one. I know somewhat on how you can find her. I can’t say for the second one. As for the third, yes. He’ll be alright.” I said.

“I say we listen to him.” Ashley said.

The others looked at her, dumbfounded.

“Drakkon was super strong, and scary. Zordon called out to us all. I’m sure he has a plan on how to stop Drakkon.” She explained.

“Ashley’s right.” Carlos said. “We can’t do this alone. And if this guy’s seen it all, he knows what we need.”

Andros nodded. The group led me to the control room. They took their stations, and we took off, straight for the enemy. It wasn’t long before we were floating in front of their position. There was nothing in front of us, though.

“There’s nothing here.” Ashley said.

“Open communications.” I said.

“What? To where?” Cassie asked.

“In front of us.” I said.

Cassie nodded reluctantly before pressing a few buttons.

“They’re open. You can speak.” Cassie said.

“Queen Astronema! I am a traveler from another universe. I humbly request an audience with you. There is a matter of GRAVE importance that requires your attention.” I called out.

As if on cue, Astronema and Ecliptor appeared in front of us. I took a knee while the others took battle stances.

“You fly with my sworn enemies and you request an audience? Why shouldn’t I kill you right now?” Astronema asked as she put the sharp end of her staff at my neck.

“Because I come with a request and information for you.” I said. “You will have the information if you heed my request.”

“Information? What information?” Ecliptor asked.

“On the queen’s family.” I said without looking up.

“You have my attention, traveler. You may rise.” Astronema said.

I stood up. Her hair was purple, suggesting an early point in their timeline.

“My request is simple. There is a great evil threatening all timelines.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.