Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 43: Help

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: Help - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I reappeared in front of Rita and Goldar.

“Joshua?!” Rita said as Finster entered the throne room behind me.

“Yeah. I need to make use of one of your pocket dimensions.” I said. “It’ll need to have a way to watch the real world while I’m inside.”

She looked perplexed and started to say something.

“It’s fine. You don’t have to.” I said before turning away from her. “Hello, Finster.” I said before raising my hand slightly and vanishing again.

I reappeared in Ninjor’s temple. It would be quiet. No interruptions. Just what I needed. I took a seat on the floor, crossed my legs, closed my eyes, and began meditating. I knew what I had to do. I had to focus. I had to harness what was lying inside. While I focused, I could sense what was going on. The rangers were now assembling for a final push on Drakkon. Soon, the battle would begin, but I had to be ready for it. It was about to go much differently. As I focused, I watched. The rangers were preparing, planning. Ninjor was with them. Good. That was good. He was safe. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind me using his temple for this. I continued to focus. Gwen wasn’t with them, though. Where was she? She needed to be with them. I stretched out with my mind. I felt her. I focused on her. She was being held at Drakkon’s moon base? I reached out to Andros with my mind as he left the mega-ship. I let him know. He and the others were heading to the command center. After doing that, I began to focus. I focused and kept my mind off other things. As I did, Gwen became clearer in my mind. Why? Why could I see her as if I was there? Was it because of the coin? Drakkon was approaching her.

“Tell me.” He said.

“Okay, you look really ugly with those veins popping out.” Gwen mocked.

“Cute, ranger. Why is your morpher normal? Why is your coin the same as the others?” Drakkon said.

“No clue. Maybe it’s normal? I’m not the one who created it.” Gwen said.

“No, a god created it! With it, I should be able to get to the heart of the morphin grid, but it seems as if it’s just the same as the standard coins.” Drakkon said. “And it won’t work like the others. Anyone who tries to use it can’t call its power.”

“Why don’t you just give it back to me, then?” Gwen said. “Considering you can’t use it, I’d love to get it back. I’m pretty sure I can use it.”

“That’s interesting. Why would he make it so...” Drakkon said. “Oh, I get it. The morpher has a lockout.”

“Huh. Imagine that. He puts a lock in place to stop a person from forcibly taking the powers and misusing them.” Gwen taunted.

“Unlock them.” Drakkon demanded.

“Oh? And what are you gonna do if I don’t?” Gwen seethed. “You obviously have no problem killing rangers.”

“Indeed. If you don’t, you’ll die.” Drakkon said.

I had to help her. But how? I had to help them all. I couldn’t let him kill any more rangers. As I pondered this, I felt something pulling me, and then a voice spoke.

“Don’t worry, you’re not leaving, technically. Things will stay as they are, and play out a little as you visit someone important, while your body stays here.” The voice said.

It was my voice. The pull started pulling harder. Here we go again.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a public park standing behind a young woman who was dancing. She had her back to me and I couldn’t see her face. Looking about, I could tell that not only were we the only ones here, but we were on a stage. It seemed familiar.

“Dance with me.” She said.

“Dance?” I asked.

“Don’t think about it, just feel the music.” She said.

“What music?” I asked, as I didn’t hear anything but her voice.

“The music in your heart. Now follow my movements.” She added.

So I did. I started dancing trying to mimic and predict her movements, feeling the flow of things as I did.

“There ya go, you’re getting it.” She said.

She did a bounce and spun around. Standing in front of me was a young Japanese woman with long black hair pulled into pigtails.

“Now you’re having fun.” She said with a grin.

I stopped.

“You’re the female lead from Gaim.” I said as I quickly tried to remember her name in the show.

“Mai.” She said as she walked to me and offered her hand. “Portrayed by Yuumi Shida in your universe.”

“You know that I’m a traveler?” I asked.

“We wouldn’t be speaking otherwise.” She said before taking her Woman of Beginning form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.