Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 44: The Climax

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: The Climax - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The rangers teleported into Drakkon’s dimension as they originally had. However, this time was different. Instead of an army surrounding them, and Serpentara ready to chow down on their Zords, they arrived to see the captured rangers being held on a stage ready for execution. Drakkon stood as the executioner as the reforged Saba glowed in his hand. The first person on the chopping block in front of him was Gwen.

“Ah, Rangers, I’m glad you could all be here for this.” Drakkon sneered. “You’ll now bear witness to me squashing your rebellion, or to you losing your friends. I give you a choice and a last chance. Surrender your morphers to me, and you’ll all go free. But if any of you refuse and they die.”

The rangers looked at each other as they prepared to drop their morphs. Jason began to step forward, but a large ball of light dropped in front of him.

“What the hell?” Drakkon said.

The light stretched out, blinding everyone, and then receded. The prisoners were now standing next to Jason, free from Drakkon’s control as I and my Riders came into view.

“You know, I could’ve sworn that someone warned you about messing with my work.” I said.

“Ah, Joshua! I did hope you’d arrive.” Drakkon said before waving several of his soldiers forwards.

They ran up and took aim.

“Get that trash off my moon.” Drakkon said.

The soldiers fired. The blasts from their cannons hit me.

“Oh! The pain! It burns! What will I, a mere earthling, with no morpher of my own, ever hope to do? Oh, the pain! Oh, the agony!” I said in an overly dramatic fashion. “The grim reaper calls for me! He beckons! It is your time!” I continued as the light receded.

“What the hell?” Drakkon said.

“Oh, you didn’t get the memo?” I asked, turning towards the rangers behind me.

I raised my hand and let it glow as I restored their morphers to them and their powers as well. I turned back without lowering my hand. I twitched my finger, bringing every ranger that had been killed to us, joining the others behind me, restored to life as if nothing happened, including Tommy. I turned back.

“Here, let me get you a replay.” I said.

I waved that same glowing hand before lowering it and letting the glow recede. In front of him, in the sky, a box appeared that played our first face-to-face interaction;

“Do you know why Rita said I was harmless?” I asked as Drakkon got to his feet and faced me.

“I was...” Drakkon started.

“It’s because she left me alone.” I said. “You’re an ant poking a bear.”

He tried to jump, but found himself on his knees.

“Tommy. Let me be frank. I don’t morph using a morpher. My body can morph and henshin on its own. I can use every ability that’s been used, by civilian, Rider or Ranger that I have seen. That includes you.” I said.

“How?” He asked.

“The morpher of mine, that you were after?” I asked tossing it to the ground in front of him. “Is nothing more than a hunk of plastic. Something for me to focus on when I call for my transformations. Because if that kind of power goes unchecked, I would end up like you.”

I motioned with my finger, and his morpher detached from his belt, forcing him to drop his morph, and flew over to me.

“These powers were mashed together, like blunt instruments. Haven’t you wondered why there are those infected veins popping out of your face? “ I asked. “It’s because the powers are eating away at your body.”

Another flick of my finger returned his morpher to his belt, and my morph focuser to my wrist. He suddenly found he could get up.

“I don’t transform, using a morpher, belt or anything else you could touch. Here, in this universe, I am the literal morphing grid, and on top of that, a god. I can use EVERY power that I’ve seen, read about, or played a video game with. That means, if I’ve seen it, I can be it.” I explained. “These guys with me, they’re Kamen Riders.”

The four riders stepped forwards and put on their belts. Zangetsu unlocked his melon energy lock seed.

“Melon Energy!” The lockseed said.

He went thru his motions putting it on and locking it into place before activating his belt.

“Henshin.” He said before he transformed.

“This rider is from a world where a battle game that he made literally turned into a fight for the right to become the god of a new world.” I said motioning to him.

Gemn held up his cartridge and pressed the button.

“Mighty Action X!” The cartridge called out.

He went thru his motions and got ready to transform.

“Henshin.” He said before pulling his belt open and transforming.

“This rider is from a world where after he created a computer virus that could infect people, he then created the technology to stop it, and led into creating a game where people were playing for the right to become a god.” I explained.

Alain was next, activating his Necrom eye-con.

“Standby.” The eyecon said.

“Is there a point to all of this?” Drakkon asked.

Alain put the eyecon into his Mega Ulorder.

“Yes, sir.” The device said.

He activated it.

“Loading.” The device said.

“Henshin.” Alain said.

“Tengan! Necrom! Mega Urload!” The device said before Necrom transformed.

“Yes!” I said. “There’s always a point!” I added excitedly. “Don’t you see?”

I took a step forward.

“This rider was a prince in his world! A fricken prince!” I said before moving to our last rider.

He pulled out his progrise key and spun the end.

“RAMPAGE BULLET!” The key seemed to scream.

He forcefully pulled it open and shoved it into the end of the shot riser on his waist.

“ALL RISE!” The device yelled next.

Fuwa pulled it off his belt and aimed it as the device began chanting ‘Kamen Rider’.

“HENSHIN!” Fuwa yelled before pulling the trigger.

“Full Shotrise! Gathering Round! Rampage Gatling! Mammoth! Cheetah! Hornet! Tiger! Polar Bear! Scorpion! Shark! Kong! Falcon! Wolf!” The device called out after an energy bullet shot out.

The bullet split into several and then shot back towards Fuwa. Each one that he hit, or that hit him, caused him to transform into his Kamen Rider form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.