Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 45: Fallout

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45: Fallout - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Gwen and I were the last to leave. As we did, I noticed that the space station hadn’t made it back. Much like the original timeline, they had skewed off course. Returning to Earth was unceremonious. We headed back to the command center to find it empty of Rangers. They had headed out to celebrate, whereas Gwen and I would now deal with the fallout of our choices. I had revealed throughout the multiverse who I was, as had Gwen.

“So, what will you do now?” Zordon asked.

“I think I’ll just sit back and enjoy life. Not much need for a god unless we have a universe ending event.” I told him.

Famous last words, right? After a brief conversation with Zordon, we headed out, teleporting to the park, where Gwen had parked her car. We walked over to it and got in.

“Time to face some music.” Gwen sighed. “Ready to meet my parents?”

“Wait, what?” I asked, a bit alarmed as I put on my seat belt.

“Well, we kind of revealed ourselves in a live stream to the multiverse.” Gwen pointed out. “And I could use the help with my parents.” She added as she started the car and began driving.

I thought about it silently for a few minutes. I had gotten her into this. Why did parents have to be scarier than a world ending event? I chuckled at that question.

“What?” She asked.

“The thought that your parents scare us more than Drakkon did.” I said with a grin.

I looked down at my hands. We were still morphed. I looked over at Gwen. Had she even realized? We soon arrived at her house. She pulled into the driveway behind a truck. We got out of the car and her family ran out of the house. Her mom was hysterical. She was crying and threw Gwen into a bear hug. I walked over to Gwen’s side of the car. Her father just glared at me.

“We’re so glad you’re safe, baby! But when did you become a power ranger?” Her mom said.

“That’s sort of why he’s here.” Gwen said motioning to me as her Mom pulled back.

“Hi. I’m Joshua.” I said.

“You’re the one, the god?” Her mom said.

“Yes. I’m the one who made the power coin for your daughter.” I said. “Creators don’t choose the rangers, the coins, the powers, they choose the person.” I added. “But I’m afraid she’s a ranger because of my arrival.” I told her Mom. “Me coming to this universe has put her in danger.” I said.

Gwen’s Mom pulled back her arm, and she slapped me across the face. Gwen’s father ran over to her Mom and stopped her from slapping me again.

“Beatrice, he’s a god. That’s a bad idea.” He said.

“No.” I said. “It’s alright, sir. She has every right to be angry.” I added as I looked up. “It’s my fault that your daughter now has an ability that puts her on the front lines. I’m not saying she wouldn’t be in danger if I hadn’t come. All of you would’ve still been in the same dangers.”

“What?” Her dad said.

“This planet was supposed to be under continual assault by very evil entities since Rita’s release.” I said. “It’ll easily span the next 30 years and then some.” I sighed.

“I have a question, if I may.” Gwen’s dad said.

“Go ahead.” I said.

“The statue. I saw you at the event. You made it, didn’t you?” He asked.

“I did.” I said.

“Who are they really?” He asked.

“I’m a traveler across dimensions.” I explained. “That’s why I claimed that I was a fanboy against that evil ranger.” I added. “In my first jump, that woman was my wife, and the girl with her was my child.” I explained.

“Did they die?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“No, they’re very much alive, but coming here, I lost them ... for a time.” I said.

I looked down at my hand as I bent up my arm and clenched my fist.

“And until that battle, I had no way back to them.” I said.

“And now?” He asked.

“Yeah. I can feel it. I can go back.” I said before looking up. “I’ve been able to sense it and see them since I transformed on the moon.” I added. “Just as I’m looking at you now.”

“Will you go back?” Gwen asked, starting to tear up.

In my mind, I was seeing them. They were happy. Smiling. I reached out, took her by the hand.

“I’m borrowing Gwen for a moment.” I said to her parents. “She’ll be in no danger, and we’ll be back shortly.”

I turned and waved my hand, opening a portal. We stepped in, stepping out on the other side at Capsule Corporation during the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.