Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 4: No Training for You!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: No Training for You! - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Several hours later, we sat within the area that we had first been brought to by the Supreme Kai when we had arrived. He and the Elder Kai were sipping their tea as we sat and waited.

“I’m sorry to say this, but I cannot give the power up to you humans.” Elder Kai said.

“But ... but ... we need it! To face off with the Saiyans!” Krillian yelled.

“Unfortunately, your bodies wouldn’t be able to handle that power up yet.” Elder Kai explained. “You would each die about half way thru.”

“Well, I guess we should head back then.” I said as I got up from my seated position.

“Hold it, Sonny. I said I wouldn’t power up the humans. Last I checked, you were a Saiyan in this universe.” Elder Kai said. “And you can’t exactly go using those transformations willy nilly, so you might need it.” He said.

“Great Lord Kai, I’m doing this so...” I started.

“To save them, yes. You know the outcome if you don’t interfere and they go on their original path. You’ve seen that the entire group will have died, and when they die.” Elder Kai said. “Before I give you any power up, let me give you some advice.”

“I’d welcome it, sir.” I said.

“The reason we Kais are given time rings is to observe, not interact. Even then, we use it with extreme caution.” Elder Kai said. “You know what happened with Zamasu and with Trunks.”

“Yes, but I’ve already changed their timeline.” I said.

“Not necessarily. They may not like it, but we could get you back to Earth, and I could erase their memories so far. You could still be part of everything, but they wouldn’t know. Besides, it would reduce the risk of maniacs like Dr. Gero, or Bobbity from ever realizing that we’re coming, or that we’re ready.” Elder Kai said. “Think about it.”

“I’m not sure how...” I started to say.

“Okay, imagine it like this. The Z warriors here fight the fights, but with you in them. We give you the strategy that you need to get the outcome for the dimension that you imagined earlier.” Elder Kai said.

“Outcome?” Krillian asked.

“Joshua here has his motives, that shouldn’t surprise you. He’s interested in turning the Saiyans into a force for good, like their universe 6 counterparts. Mercenaries for hire, but only for those who have causes for the good of the universe. Stopping evils like the Red Ribbon Army.” Elder Kai added. “Or those who’ve turned from the light like Zamasu.”

“Wait, what? You think that could happen?” Krillian asked.

“Yeah. Believe it or not, they’re not as bad as you think.” I said. “Zamasu, now there’s a thought I’d rather not have.” I pointed out. “But you said I can’t use my transformations...”

“No, you can’t use them as freely as you like to.” Elder Kai said. “Think about it. What will happen in the future, when a certain someone goes Ultra Instinct?”

I thought about the tournament of power. Goku had the Ultra Instinct form in its perfection, and then his body gave out.

“Exactly.” Elder Kai said, as he read my expression. “That person couldn’t handle the transformation for very long. For you to use it, you would have to undergo the divine training required. The same goes for any of your other transformations. You’ll have to undergo the training to use them. I may be able to raise your battle power, but that will get you nowhere if you don’t train to use it.” Elder Kai said.

“Like the others. The power ups would destroy me.” I said.

“Exactly.” Elder Kai said. “It’s not like you have Broly’s body.”

“Broly...” I said as I felt my eyes get wide.

Broly could definitely put a stop to all of this. If we had him and Paragus, we could convince Vegeta and Nappa to stand down easily at that.

“Joshua, are you sure that’s wise?” Elder Kai asked as he realized what I was thinking.

“Why not? I mean, they didn’t show up until after the tournament of power ... All that time, they were stuck on Vampa.” I said. “But therein lies a problem...” I said, sitting back.

“I’m not sure I’m following much of this.” Krillian said. “Is the Elder Kai reading your mind?”

“Broly’s another Saiyan. Massively powerful.” I said.

“What? Then why would you want him...” Yamcha asked.

“Because, the whole reason that Vegeta and Nappa are on their way to Earth is to get the Dragon Balls and wish for immortality. A wish to get out from under Lord Freeza once and for all. Freeza is a tyrant that rules a good chunk of the galaxy.” I said. “Broly is a Saiyan who was exiled when he was still an infant because his power couldn’t be measured properly. Broly is supposed to meet Cheelai. She’s his second real friend.”

“So let me guess. He’s uncontrollable once he starts fighting unless she’s around?” Tien asked.

“Nope, even when she’s around.” I said.

“Then how are we?” Chaotzu asked.

“Broly is unstable when fighting, but the mere threat of him might make Freeza back off.” I said. “But unless we found a way to get him to control his power, a reason to, we couldn’t count on him.” I told them. “But the mention of other saiyans may be enough for Nappa and Vegeta to back off with no one dying.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.