Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 47: You lose! Good Day Sir!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47: You lose! Good Day Sir! - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“YOU HAVE TO ASK ME?!” He shouted again, this time taking a step towards me.

I took a battle stance quickly.

“I WAS A GOD!” He yelled. “AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY!”

“No, you brought that on yourself! Did you really think the universe would keep you unchecked?” I asked.

“Maybe, but not checked by you. A lowly traveler. And now, you’re here again, powerless. I broke the link you had.” He said with a smirk.

“Link?” I asked.

“Oh, you didn’t realize? Your powers? They were because of a feedback loop that you, from your own future, were sending back in time. Thanks to Ohma Zi-O’s powers, I was able to break that link.” He said with a smirk. “And now you’ll be trapped here.”

“You won’t get away with this.” I said, not realizing that I was using that old classic trope.

“We’ll see.” Drakkon said before disappearing in a swirl of black light.

I sighed to myself and turned towards the tower. I began walking towards it, before taking off to a full sprint. While running, I began thinking about how I should handle this. I could totally sit back and not interfere, and just hope that I got dumped back in the ranger dimension next, and hopefully I’d still be connected to the grid. Option A didn’t sound too smart. Option B was that I interfere as I had before, but I wouldn’t be able to overpower my enemies easily this time, since I didn’t have the god training that I had the first time around, or the god power for that matter. I could train with the Z fighters and become more powerful. Hell, I could train alone and become more powerful. I could try to summon Whis and Beerus again. I had probably already alerted them to my presence again. If I had, it would just be a matter of time before they showed up again. I opted to get to the top of the tower, to discuss with Kami my situation and possibly find a solution.

Finally, I reached the base of the tower. Upa and his tribe didn’t even look at me as I walked up to the tower itself. I looked up at it and sighed. Since I didn’t have the training, or Ki that I seemed to have the first time around, I’d have to climb, at least until the Z fighters saw me and interjected, if they weren’t already at Kami’s lookout. I began climbing, and it was harder than I thought. Remember Gym class, where you’d climb a rope? Yeah, this was nothing like that. You were climbing a pillar, using the decoration on it as foot holds and it felt like either you’d lose your grip, and fall, or the decoration could give out at any second, at which point, you’d fall.

Somehow, through the grace of Grand Zeno, I made it up about 30 feet before I was about to fall, and as I lost my grip, I felt a hand pushing me back in place. I looked over my shoulder to see a smiling Krillian, who was floating there with the others.

“Come on, bud, you can do it.” He said.

I couldn’t believe it. They had been watching me. I couldn’t detect them. Which shouldn’t of been that surprising considering I didn’t have any of the abilities I had the first time around.

“You’re...” I started.

“Flying? Yeah, there’s a way to do that. I’m betting you’re on your way to get some sacred water from Korin.” Krillian said.

“No, the water isn’t special. It’s climbing the tower that strengthens you.” I said.

“Figured that out already, huh?” Krillian said.

I wasn’t sure if I should let on just yet.

“There are rumors. Anyway, I hoped that from the top of the tower, I could get to the lookout and talk to Kami.” I said as I turned my head back to my task.

I wasn’t about to ask them for help. Though I’d love to come out and tell them the entire story

“Kami? Why would you want to see him?” Tien asked as I began inching my way up the tower again.

“Great and wise guardian of the Earth?” I grunted. “Hoping for him to impart some wisdom to me to help with my dilemma.”

I continued climbing with the others saying nothing, just watching me.

“We should get to the lookout ourselves. We need to get training started.” Yamcha said.

“Anyone else notice that this guy has a tail like Goku did when he was a kid?” Tien asked.

There was a stunned silence as I noticed them floating around me out of the corner of my eyes. I continued my climb. I was up about 100 feet, or at least it felt that way now.

“Goku’s son and brother had them too! I bet that means this guy is an alien too!” Krillian said.

“You think he’s one of the Saiyans we were warned about?” Tien asked.

“Hardly. They’re about a year away.” I grunted.

“Wait, how do you know that?” Yamcha asked as I climbed.

“That two Saiyans are heading here? How do you know that?” I asked.

“Krillian told us.” Tien said.

“And Krillian heard it from?” I said, leading them to a conclusion.

“Piccolo.” Krillian said.

“And he heard it from?” I grunted, climbing up some more.

“Raditz.” Krillian said.

“Good. You’re all caught up. So, two Saiyans, coming here, and it’ll take a year. You heard it from Piccolo, because he heard it from Raditz. They’re both way stronger than Raditz and you’re going to train at Kami’s lookout.” I said. “In hopes of being strong enough to fight them.” I added as I climbed some more.

“How do you know all this?” Yamcha asked.

“I’d rather not repeat the story a bunch of times, so we’ll save it for now.” I said. “But needless to say, I’m barely strong enough to climb this far up the tower.”

“He’s got a point. I can feel his power, and it’s taking everything he has to just get up this far.” Tien said. “He’s not much of a threat to us.” he added as I began to slip and he put his hand on my back to keep me from falling.

“Are you kidding? I’m not much of a threat to the Turtle that lives at Kame house.” I laughed as I hoped to regain my strength while Tien held me in place.

They laughed at me. I pulled away from Tien and began climbing again.

“You’re really determined to do this, aren’t you?” Krillian asked.

“Well, Piccolo is training Gohan. You all plan on training with Kami, and I can barely make it up this far on the tower, and I’ve had you all stop me from falling.” I said. “If you all can do this, while Goku is training in the other world, then I can sure as hell try to climb this tower.” I added.

As I climbed a little more, only to start to slip, I felt a pair of hands under my armpits, and then I felt myself being pulled from the tower.

“Hey! What’s going on?” I said in shock.

“Well, you wanna see Kami, right? Let us help you get up there.” Tien said.

“Yeah, you’re not so powerful now, but who knows? Maybe Kami will train you as well.” Yamcha said.

“I guess so...” I sighed. “But like I said, I’m looking for guidance on my situation, and Kami is the best person on the planet to help me with that.”

“Then let’s go see him.” Krillian said.

The group flew up to the lookout with Tien carrying me, and then setting me down before landing himself. We all walked up to the waiting Mr. Popo, and I immediately took a knee.

“Ah, good, you’re all here.” Mr. Popo said. “And I see you’ve brought a guest.”

I kept my head down as I heard Kami approaching.

“Mr. Popo, if you wouldn’t mind starting the training of these five while I talk to our guest.” Kami said.

I didn’t move.

“No, wait, he said he was going to explain how he knew everything.” Yamcha objected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.