Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 48: Hyperbolic Astral Projection

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48: Hyperbolic Astral Projection - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I dragged my gear over to the steps into the main area. Next I headed to the bathroom and ran myself a bath. I figured I’d get clean before starting any sort of training. I stripped down and sunk into the water once the tub was full. I sat back, letting the hot water do its thing while I thought.

I wondered if I could even contact the rangers, or someone in that dimension, and warn them about Drakkon. Had he gone back there? How did he get here? And how did he end up with Ohma Zi-o’s powers? How did he cut me off from my powers? Were they like he said? Sent back from the past? He said he had sent me into the past of my own personal timeline, right? Okay. Assuming that he got here using the fully evolved Decade/DiEnd dimensional travel powers as I had, and assuming that he used Ohma Zi-o’s powers in a way to not only send me back but cut me off from my powers, he would have done it to try and prevent a possible future where I was able to stop him again. So what was his plan?

Any way I looked at it was that Kami wanted me in here for more than just trying to contact them. I got cleaned up, then got out of the bath and got redressed. I headed out to the main area and walked down the steps. The air seemed so thin. I sat down, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. Time to start the image training.

First, I tried imagining being right in front of Zordon, then the rangers in a morphed state, but I just couldn’t get the image clear enough. Finally, I decided I wanted to see Gwen, and got some success that I didn’t expect. She was in her bedroom changing her clothing.

“Joshua?” Gwen said as she looked at me, still half dressed.

She stood in front of me in a pair of black loose shorts and a white laced bra.

“Gwen? Can you hear me?” I said looking around.

It seemed like I was really there.

“Yeah, where are you? You didn’t show up when the portal closed!” Gwen said.

“Drakkon, he threw me back in time and cut me off from my powers.” I said.

“So you’re in the dragon ball dimension still?” Gwen asked. “Wait, if you don’t have your powers, how are we talking? I mean, you’re like a ghost standing there.”

“A trick Kami suggested. Modified image training.” I said.

“Shit, that could come in handy.” Gwen said.

“How so? I mean, besides getting the message to you about Drakkon?” I asked.

“You might be able to reach out to other dimensions, like you are here, and get training.” Gwen said. “But you’d probably wanna be more solid than you look right now. Can you concentrate more? See if it solidifies you.”

I concentrated harder, and it worked. I felt myself more solidly in Gwen’s dimension. I still wasn’t really there, but I was solid enough to move things as I was able to walk to her bed and move her pillow from one side to another.

“Good, now if you can get some training from other dimensions, you’ll be better prepared if Drakkon shows up again.” Gwen said.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

“I’m sorry I can’t be here with you.” I said.

“Me too, but it’ll be alright.” Gwen said.

She moved over to me and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I could feel it. I could smell her hot breath. As I lost my concentration, my hand passed thru her.

“This is going to take some time to master.” I sighed.

“How much time do you have?” She said with a smile.

“A whole year of training before I rejoin Krillian, Yamcha, Tien and Chaotzu to train for the Saiyans. I’m in the Hyperbolic time chamber.” I said.

“Then you have a full year to get your astral projection right with me.” Gwen said with a smirk.

“Is that what this is?” I asked.

“Seems like it.” Gwen said. “Can you move beyond here?”

“Maybe, but I have to be able to focus on it. I was able to focus on you. That’s how I got here.” I said.

“Okay, so we’ll get you to focus more without even thinking about it.” Gwen said with a sly smile.

She took my hand as I focused on it again and led me to the bed. She made me sit down.

“For now, I want you to keep your focus while touching my body.” She said. “I want you to be able to feel me bit by bit while you’re like this.” She added.

I was a bit nervous, only for her to take my hand again and put it on the side of her stomach.

“Caress me.” Gwen whispered.

So I did. I spent the next hour trying to stay focused, while I focused on softly running my fingers over her stomach and back. By the end, she was breathing heavily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.