Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 50: Next Level of Training

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50: Next Level of Training - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Okay, that’s great.” He said stoically. “Now, what are you going to do with it?”

His question came as some sort of surprise to me and he had a point. Sure, I could move things, at least small non-living things, through the astral projection to this dimension, but what would that help? What in that capacity could help? I needed more data. I needed to test more. If I could move an object here, like a morpher, could I use it? What about a living thing? Well, the living thing would be easy enough. A plant could suffice. I sat down with Kami and began my astral projection again. I focused and found myself back with the others.

“Did the pencil make it?” Gwen asked.

“Yeah, but that just opens up questions.” I pointed out. “Could I move a living thing? Could I bring over say a morpher and use it?” I said.

“Well, the only spare morpher and coin we have is the Dragon Coin, but it’s drained.” Billy pointed out.

“No, I can try to get one from another group. If I visit Kamen Rider Double at the end of his story, I could get my hands on a lostdriver, and a Gaia memory.” I said.

The others gave me confused looks.

“The transformation device that some of the warriors use in Double’s universe are called lostdrivers. It has a single slot where you can put in a Gaia memory, which sort of looks like a USB drive.” I explained. “It’s small, maybe the smallest transformation device of them all.”

“Okay, but why?” Kim asked.

“In the other dimension, there’s a fight coming up, and I don’t know if I’m strong enough to win yet. Having the driver and memory would be a backup.” I explained.

“Listen, Joshua, I don’t wanna overstep here, but I think you should try to win without it. Without any sort of help from our dimension.” Jason explained.

I sat down in a chair and thought about it. Why was I trying to bring a driver there? Goku and the others won in the original timeline, and though the training had been different this time around, I had gained at least some abilities there that would help. The first go around for me, I was able to convince Vegeta and Nappa to stand down. Maybe I could again. I looked up at Jason.

“Thank you for that.” I said.

I stood back up. I turned and gave Gwen a kiss.

“I won’t be reaching out like this again because of the time difference. If need be, move on with your life. I’ll try to get back to you eventually, but if you’re old and gray when I do, I wanna hear all about your life.” I said.

She gave me a hug before I pulled out of the projection.

“Well?” Kami asked as I opened my eyes.

“Time to get back to training.” I said. “How much time can I spend in the chamber?”

“None, unfortunately.” Kami said. “Mr. Popo is still making the suggested adjustments. He said it’ll take some time to get it to the state that you need, but it won’t be done in time for your battle with the Saiyans.”

“Do you mind if I continue my training on the lookout?” I asked.

“Not at all.” Kami said.

And so I continued training. I trained under Kami learning to control my astral projection a bit better as well. I was able to project not only to other dimensions, but other spots within this dimension. The first place I went was to King Kai’s planet to check in with Goku, appearing in front of King Kai.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.