Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 51: The Saiyans Arrive ... Again...

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51: The Saiyans Arrive ... Again... - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

In my new fighting gear provided by Kami, I took off. I was wearing Black boots. My pants were matching in color but were loose like the ones Goku wore. I had a long-sleeved black shirt on, all of which was in contrast to my white cape, which hung around one shoulder, leaving it draped as far down as my right wrist. My tail waved about as it normally would. I landed near Piccolo and Gohan before Vegeta and Nappa even entered the atmosphere. Piccolo was quick to notice.

“Who are you? One of the Saiyans?” He asked.

“One of those Saiyans? No. A Saiyan, yes. It’s a long story.” I sighed. “They’ll be touching down soon and then coming to you, so I figured I’d come here and wait. Goku’s been wished back and is on his way.” I explained.

“So you’re here to help, then?” Piccolo asked.

“Yup. Oh, these Saiyans are complete fuckups from the get go.” I said.

“How so?” Piccolo asked.

“I’ll explain better when they get here.” I said as we felt the energy being put off by Nappa’s blast. “Which shouldn’t be long now. They’ll detect yours and Gohan’s energy.”

“Why not yours?” Piccolo asked. “Why am I not detecting it now, either?”

“I’ve got it suppressed to hide it completely from their scouters.” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“Surprise. They’re expecting two of us right away. Three when Krillian shows up.” I said.

“Hey Mister, you said my dad was wished back.” Gohan said.

“Sure did, Gohan.” I said.

“Wait, how do you know my name?” He asked.

“Long story.” I said.

“Okay, but is he going to make it in time to help us?” Gohan asked.

“Sure, provided we can hold off the two of them for a bit. I was training with your dad.” I said. “I just was able to get here sooner because I was closer.” I added as Krillian landed.

“Joshua? You’re here?” Krillian asked. “I thought I felt you earlier, but I couldn’t feel you when I came in.”

“Keeping it low.” I said as I looked towards where Vegeta and Nappa were flying up.

Krillian engaged Gohan in some quick conversation as I turned towards Vegeta and Nappa.

“The small talk is over. They’re here!” Piccolo said as the two Saiyans stopped nearby.

The others turned to look at where they were floating. I quickly created a handful of small energy balls, and tossed them to the ground where Vegeta and Nappa would be landing. The others seemed to not notice any of it. Hopefully, my full plan would work.

“So, those are the Saiyans? Their power is huge.” Krillian said.

“Oh, have you been preparing for us?” Vegeta asked as they landed.

I stepped forward.

“So let me ask you this...” I said as I let my tail emerge from under my cape.

I let the energy that I scattered fly, which bounced about before hitting them both in the scouters, frying their ear pieces.

“What the hell?” Nappa asked as he yanked his scouter off quickly, trying to not get burned by the frying circuits.

Vegeta seemed less worried about this as his scouter was still functional.

“Are you trying to let Freeza gain immortality?” I asked. “Or are you just stupid?”

“What?” Nappa said as he stepped forward. “You low class scum!”

“Nappa! Calm down!” Vegeta snapped at him. “Explain.” He said to me.

“Scouters serve as transmitters. If you’re being monitored, which you are by the way, then Freeza now knows of everything you do. It won’t be long before he figures out that the stories about the Namekian Wish Orbs are true, and goes after them.” I explained.

“Then we just need to wish for immortality first.” Nappa said. “So tell us where they are.”

“Next question, let’s see if you can do math.” I said. “If the dragon balls were used to resurrect Kakarot, which they were, even if it were right after Raditz died, which it wasn’t...”

“No ... You aren’t saying...” Vegeta said.

“They take time to recharge. A year, to be exact.” I said. “The year depends on which planet they are on, of course, but a set of seven takes an entire year.”

“Wait, a set of seven?” Piccolo asked.

“Yes. If you’re talking about the Earth Dragon Balls, the Namekian Dragon Balls, or the Super Dragon Balls, each set takes one year to recover.” I said.

“Wait, other planets have dragon balls?” Krillian asked.

“Besides the point, Krillian.” I said. “Even if Nappa and Vegeta here could make it to Namek, where Freeza is probably getting ready to head to now, they’d have to convince the elders to give them the dragon balls. Because you can’t use them there if they’re taken by force.”

“What? They can’t be taken by force? What do you mean by that?” Nappa asked.

“Unlike here, the balls there have stipulations.” I said. “Firstly, they require someone who speaks fluent Namekian to make any wish or call the dragon.”

“That’s easy enough. We can get one of the Namekians to do it by force!” Nappa said.

“Second stipulation. The Namekian who created them is in a frail condition. The wellbeing of his children, the other Namekians on that planet, is the only thing keeping him alive. When he dies, so do the balls. Catch my drift?” I asked.

“So, it has to be handled delicately, and Freeza will no doubt mess it up.” Vegeta said. “Just one question. Why should we believe you about all of this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.