Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 52: Do we have an accord?

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52: Do we have an accord? - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

Vegeta cocked his head.

“What if I told you that there was a child, stronger than Vegeta, but because his energy couldn’t be accurately measured at the time, King Vegeta sent him to the farthest reaches of the Galaxy? His father, an elite, followed him and they now both live in a hellish landscape.” I asked.

“What?” Vegeta said in shock.

“You’re talking about Paragus and his son! The kid’s power was unstable!” Nappa objected. “There’s no way they’re still...”

This time, Vegeta punched Nappa in the face.

“Wow, this is getting better than a soap opera.” Krillian said.

I looked over at the group. Most of them were sitting and relaxing.

“There was another elite out there and you didn’t bother to mention it?! And his son could be more powerful than me!?” Vegeta asked.

“Vegeta. He assumed they were dead. Aside from those two, your younger brother, Kakarot and his son, Turles, you two and me, there are NO other Saiyans for the time being. We need all the ones we can get to in order to not only free the universe from the evil reign of Freeza, but insure peace for some time.” I said.

“That’s what you’re proposing? Peace?” Vegeta asked turning to me.

“At first.” I said.

“Explain.” Vegeta commanded as Nappa stood up.

Nappa made his way back over to us.

“Today was supposed to end with you and Kakarot severely injured, with you in retreat. Kakarot’s son would be mildly injured. The short, bald one over there would be the same. Everyone else would be dead.” I said. “What I’m proposing instead is to rally our forces. Get some light training done. Intercept Freeza at Namek. Punch him in his stupid face and send his forces running, letting them know that Namek, Earth, Cereal, and Yardrat are under the protection of the Saiyans.”

“Why those planets?” Vegeta asked.

“Do I really need to explain? Because I’m naming off the four strategic points in the universe. Without those four points, Freeza can never rule it all.” I said.

Vegeta stared at me blankly.

“My proposal is to build a small army. You, me, and the other Saiyans.” I started. “We make Freeza fear us. Make him turn tail and run when he thinks we’re coming. Then we start offering protection to planets for a small fee. Freeza shows up, we show up and we make him run again.” I said.

“I don’t get what’s so special about those four planets.” Nappa said as Goku finally touched down.

“So, in or out. Your call right now. No more talking. No more deciding.” I said.

I turned and walked up to the other Z fighters.

“Krillian. Take Gohan to Kame House. Everyone else, go to Bulma’s and wait. We’ll be there soon.” I said.

I turned and walked back to Vegeta as the others took off.

“So what is it gonna be, Prince Vegeta?” I said.

“I don’t believe everything you said.” Vegeta said.

I sighed.

“Goku, you want Nappa or Vegeta?” I asked as I began stretching again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.