Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 53: Before the trip

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53: Before the trip - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

A short time the four of us touched down at Capsule Corp. We sat back and relaxed as we waited for everyone to arrive from Master Roshi’s.

“So what’s this transformation that Kakarot was speaking of? Was he talking of your Oozaru form?” Nappa asked.

“No, he was talking about Ultra Instinct. While I’m able to use it, and it gives me an incredible boost...” I started, but sighed. “I can’t keep in that form for prolonged periods of time. Right now, as I am, I can only hold the full transformation for under one minute.”

“Ultra what?” Vegeta said. “So you change, but not to Oozaru? Nappa, do you think it could be Super Saiyan?”

“I’d have to see it.” Nappa said.

“No.” I said. “No, Super Saiyan is a different transformation. Hair is golden. Eyes are green. This has the eyes and the hair silver.” I explained as I watched the air truck touching down.

“Wait, you’ve seen the Legendary Super Saiyan?” Vegeta asked.

“I’ve been one. Super Saiyan God too, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.” I said.

The back door opened, and after it had, everyone began to disembark. We all gathered together so I could lay out the plan.

“Vegeta. You, Nappa and Goku will head to the planetoid Vampa. You’ll have to use some tact and diplomacy to get Paragus and Broly into our ranks. Don’t be afraid to apologize. Your father did really mess things up.” I said with a sigh.

“Wait, you won’t be going with us?” Goku asked.

“No. And you’ll need Dr. Briefs to build a spaceship based on the pods that Vegeta and Nappa came here in. It’ll need gravity controls. You’ll want to have the possibility to train at four hundred times Earth’s Gravity.” I explained.

“Wait, Four Hundred?” Vegeta asked, a bit shocked.

“Yes. While Goku and I trained in other world with various weights on a small planet to attempt the same type, it’s no match for the boost you can get from a gravity chamber.” I said.

“So, where will you be going then?” Nappa asked.

“Krillian, Gohan, Piccolo, Bulma and I will be heading to Planet Namek. We’ll need to hold off Freeza if he shows up.” I said. “We can use Kami’s old ship.” I added.

“Tien, Yamcha, and Chaotzu, you’ll be staying here to get Turles up to speed.” I said.

“Turles?” Nappa said. “How are you gonna get him here?”

“He’ll be here in a couple of weeks.” I said. “Based on the timeline, that is. Hopefully, we can get back fast enough to catch Lord Slug before he passes by the planet.”

“Okay, I think I missed a couple pages there. Can you back up?” Yamcha asked.

“Alright. Lord Freeza is an intergalactic fascist monarch, bent on either ruling everything or destroying it.” I started. “He was ordered by the Destroyer God, Lord Beerus, to destroy the planet Vegeta, where the Saiyans come from. Shortly after, Beerus had a vision that he would fight a Super Saiyan God. It would be his greatest rival.”

“A Super Saiyan God?” Vegeta asked.

“Yes. It’s a transformation that requires Six Saiyans. Vegeta, Goku, Nappa, Turles, Broly and Paragus would be enough. However, we’ll also have Gohan and myself to try this with. As of now, we’re still at least one Saiyan short.” I pointed out.

I sighed.

“Back on topic. The reason we’re going to Namek is to be a support crew.” I said.

I looked over at Chi-Chi, who was glaring my direction.

“Gohan won’t be fighting. At most, he’ll be helping to evacuate Namekians to safety.” I said.

“Why him though?” She asked.

“Your son, though you may not realize it, is a brilliant strategist.” I said.

She looked at Gohan, then at me.

“I’m presuming Krillian filled you in on me, so when I say it, it’s because I’ve seen him in action. I’ll protect Gohan with my life. I promise.” I said.

“Alright, I’ll allow it, as long as Piccolo and you both watch him like a hawk.” Chi-Chi said.

“Good, now that that’s settled. Kami’s old ship is in Yunzabit heights.” I said looking over at Bulma as Mr. Popo appeared nearby.

“I can take you there.” Mr. Popo said.

“Thank you for coming so quickly, Mr. Popo.” I said.

“You did instruct me to do so some time ago.” Mr. Popo said. “I would’ve been here soon, but the flowers needed watering.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.