Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 55: Facing Freeza

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55: Facing Freeza - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Well, isn’t this Salubrious?” Freeza said as he extended his arms out to the sides. “A most fortuitous and beneficial meeting!”

He took a respectful small bow towards me.

“Joshua the Saiyan!” Freeza said as he stood back up and lowered his arms. “I suppose I won’t be needing those Dragon Balls after all.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“But, worry not! I shall definitely destroy Namek, Earth, Cereal, and Yardrat after our meeting is over.” Freeza said.

“It’s your funeral if you do.” I said.

Freeza took a battle stance.

“Oh no, you see, it’s yours.” Freeza sneered. “Lord Drakkon promised me immortality if I could kill you.”

Drakkon was teaming up with Freeza? If he would offer Freeza immortality, then who else would he team up with? Cell? Buu? Omega Shenron? Black? The list was endless. Either way, I’d have to keep him as busy as possible for Goku and the others to get here. I didn’t have much of a choice. I took a battle stance. Freeza flew at me, throwing out his fist at the last second. I threw mine. Our fists met, and a shock wave was produced.

“Moori!” I yelled as Freeza and I struggled to best each other. “Take the other Namekians in this village, get them to Guru’s!”

I could feel them quickly move and start flying towards Guru’s. Freeza lifted and swung his leg. I put up my arm to block.

“You’re holding back.” I said with a smirk.

“This planet wouldn’t withstand it if I were to let loose.” Freeza said.

“You’d be surprised. Besides, I want you to be at your best. Whether I win and live, or lose and die, that way I can say this battle ended in the best possible way.” I said with a grin.

Freeza pulled back his leg and fist and I lowered my arms. Freeza jumped back. He began powering up, and I used the time to reach out to King Kai.

<King Kai! Please, keep the others away from the battle. No matter what they feel. No matter what they see! They need to stay safe!> I called out.

<You should get out of there too!> King Kai said.

<I can’t. Drakkon is giving Freeza a bounty to kill me. No matter where I go, my life is over unless I can beat him here and now.> I said.

I began powering up as well. I kept my energy internalized as I had practiced, but I’d have to go to max to last anything more than a few seconds. Freeza began shattering through his transformations, emitting a large light that enveloped everything around us. I needed a few more minutes to get to my max as he reached his final form.

“There, Joshua. I’m at my final transformation.” Freeza said.

“No, you’re not. You’re holding back. Go to One Hundred percent power!” I called out as I continued.

“Really? You want to pull out all the stops on this, don’t you?” Freeza said before continuing to power up.

A couple minutes later, we were both at our max. I flew at Freeza and threw a punch. He dodged. I activated my Kaio-ken and burst around him to hit him from behind, but he caught me with his hand. He spun me around and threw me up, before appearing above me and smashing me back down into the ground. I pulled my body out of the dirt, only to get slammed into and pushed deeper by Freeza. He jumped off me. I pulled myself up out of the hole made by my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.