Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 58

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58 - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The captain wasn’t about to have me running about, especially without an escort. So I sat down to wait. I crossed my legs and set Sunpō on my lap. He called to his Lieutenant and talked to her quietly for a moment. I didn’t pry into what they were saying. I just sat and closed my eyes. I reentered my inner world as I waited. Inside, I walked into the building where I had met Sunpō and the others. The interior had changed to a warmer atmosphere. Instead of a store, it seemed more like a hotel room now. I looked around not seeing Sunpō anywhere.

“I like what you did with the place.” Sunpō said before appearing, clothed this time, in front of me. “And you can relax. Time flows a lot differently here than normal. You could spend lifetimes in here and only seconds would pass out in the real world. In your inner world, everything moves at the speed of thought.”

“I did this?” I asked.

“It’s your inner world. You control it. When you’re sad, it feels sad here. When you’re welcoming, it has a friendly atmosphere, and when you’re in the mood, so to speak, it looks like this.” She explained.

“So, you’re saying...” I said.

“Hey, it’s your inner world, not mine.” She said with a grin and putting her hands up as if surrendering.

“Okay, I’ll admit, after our last encounter ... Yeah, I’m a bit horney.” I said. “But before we get to anything of that sort, I figured we could get to know each other. We have to sync up to draw out the power we hold together, right?”

“You’re catching on quick.” She said.

She grabbed me by the front of my robe and lead me to the bed. She turned me so my back was to it and pushed me down on it.

“You already know my name. It means dimension destroyer.” She explained. “When I’m in my Shikai or released state, I can alter the properties of an area. I can change any rules within it. Things like People can only see in the various shades of red and black, or there is no gravity or...”

“Or Immortals can die?” I asked.

“Yup. Anything that’s in that area, as long as it remains in that area, has to abide by the rules set.” She said. “And the drawback is, if they leave the area, and then reenter, they have to wait for new rules to be made for them to be affected.”

“So if a person who was immortal left the area and came back, when the rule was on...” I started.

“You’d have to reset the rules to do it again.” She said.

“How far is the area?” I asked.

“At this point in our synchronization and your power ... I’d say we have a radius of about 10 meters.” She said as she reached down to the hem of her shirt.

She lifted it up and over her head, freeing her breasts.

“Now as for my Bankai, that will allow us to fully travel between dimensions.” She said as she slowly climbed on the bed. “But for that, we need to come to a much more intimate agreement.” She whispered.

She leaned in and kissed me again before laying on her stomach next to me.

“And for that, you’ll have to materialize me in this form outside of this world.” She said.

“Let me guess. Not an easy task.” I said.

“For most Soul Reapers, it’s not easy. For you? Well, that’s a whole other thought entirely. Along with the other ability, which is strengthened in my bankai form to not let anyone out of the rules until you allow it, My bankai also allows you to change things within the area to suit your needs. You need a chair, you got it. You need my naked body, I’m there.” She explained with a giggle. “My final bankai form will allow you to travel as you were going to after the situation in the Ranger universe. The real difference is, is that I will be acting as a buffer, so not something Drakkon will be able to track.” She pointed out.

“Okay, so in the meantime, your Shikai form?” I asked.

“You need only call out the name I told you, after the phrasing: Let’s change the rules.” She explained. “If I’m out of the scabbard, it’ll force me to change into the spear form and give you the ability to use my powers.”

I leaned in and kissed her softly.

“Thank you.” I said softly.

She smiled. I rolled her onto her back and began kissing and sucking at her neck, causing her to moan. I started to kiss my way down to her breasts when I felt an intense lust coming off of her. As I took a nipple into my mouth and began teasing it, I heard her in my head objecting to me messing with her sensitive parts. I smirked before continuing. After a minute or so, she pushed my head back.

“Joshua! Stop!” She insisted.

“What? Am I moving too fast?” I said. “I’m sorry, your mind is...”

“I know, and I want it too. But if we do that, if we go further, we’ll sync up even more, and while that may get us closer to you using bankai...” She said. “I want my first time to be when we can be out there together ... because I’m worried that...”

Tears started to well up in her eyes.

“No, I won’t throw you away. Being able to materialize you at will? That’s going to be awesome. If I can sustain you being there, even if the Bankai state, I’ll happily do so.” I said with a grin. “We’re together now, and you’re stuck with me. Whether we do that or not.” I said with a bigger grin.

I got up, leaned in one more time and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Do you mean that?” She asked.

“Of course! You can read my mind, right?” I asked.

She blushed.

“Yeah, but I still wanted to hear you say it.” She said.

“Cool, so how does the ritual work? The one where I materialize you?” I asked.

“You just do it.” She said. “It’s not like doing something that requires thought, it’s like breathing.”

I gave her a big grin. In return she gave me a look.

“Joshua!” She exclaimed. “There’s no way!”

“Hey, I didn’t say a thing!” I said.

“No, but you thought it!” She exclaimed.

She gave me a smirk, then she leaned in and kissed me.

“You know, I think you should have a bit of info run by you, since you don’t understand everything.” She said.

“Oh?” I asked.

“You’re in Bleach.” She started.

Now that definitely rang a bell. It also explained why I didn’t recognize things as easily as Dragon Ball or Power Rangers. This was one of my Dad’s favorite fandoms. He would ramble on about the comics, and watch the show when I was playing games on my handhelds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.