Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 59

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Sorry for this in advance, but we’re going to need more privacy.” I said.

Sunpō returned to sword form and flew to my hand in a shot of light. I unsheathed her.

“Bankai.” I said.

Sunpō began to glow.

“Sunpō sai kōchiku.” I said.

Sunpō glowed again before returning to her physical form.

“State your rules.” She said.

It was weird, but I knew how to state the rules and how it would make things react.

“Rule one. This area is now private. No one can enter or leave without my permission until the Bankai ends.” I said.

“The rule is in place.” She answered.

“Rule two. This area is now private. No one can see or hear what is happening within this space from the outside during the bankai.” I said.

“The rule is in place.” She answered.

“Rule three. No one may reveal to anyone, outside of those here, anything that is to be discussed or seen during this Bankai and before, back to the time that Nanao joined us. If they try, they will find the information lost to them, until such time as I allow otherwise.” I said.

“The rule is in place.” She answered.

“Those are the rules for now.” I said.

“The rules are set.” She answered.

We both sat back down, with her leaning against me.

“Dimensional powers, huh?” Captain Kyoraku said. “I’m guessing you could’ve wiped us from existence with that ability.”

“No, but I could’ve made it impossible for you to breath the air.” I said. “But that’s aside from the point. I did this for privacy.” I explained.

“I don’t understand why.” Nanao said.

“Because we’re going to be discussing things that have yet to happen and things you don’t know.” I said.

“Captain, you should know that Lisa is alive and well. She’s regained herself in the world of the living.” Sunpō said.

This brought a tear to his eye. He wiped it away.

“Thank goodness.” He said. “I had wondered.”

“So, a bit of back story.” I said.

“About a hundred years ago, Captain Aizen, as you know him now, was performing experiments to attempt to heighten a soul reaper’s powers to the next level. To do this he was attempting to modify Soul Reapers and unlock their power of their inner hollow.” Sunpō said. “In doing this, Kisuke Urahara was blamed. He fled the soul society with the ones affected, and Yoruichi Shihoin. With him he took a small device he created to fix the hollowfied soul reapers. Later when Aizen was at it again, modifying hollows, Captain Shiba went to the world of the living and thru certain events he became permanently tied to Ichigo’s mother. Ichigo himself is part human, part soul reaper, part hollow and part Quincy.”

“What?” Nanao said as she blanched. “There’s no way...”

“Interesting.” Captain Kyoraku said. “But there’s more to the story, isn’t there?”

“Yes. Ichigo’s mother died when he was young because her powers were suddenly stolen as a hollow attacked. Her powers were stolen by the King of the Quincy. When Rukia went to the human world, she was injured by a strong hollow and was unable to call for her Shikai. Ichigo was there, and she transferred her powers to him in order for him to save his sisters and Father. This awakened his powers. The Zanpakutō that he wields is actually the Quincy part of his soul, and not a standard Zanpakutō. To regain her abilities, she went to Urahara for a Gigai, but instead of one that would heal her, he gave her one that would turn her human, and implanted her with the small device I mentioned earlier. A short time ago, Aizen killed the central 46. No one’s noticed due to his Shikai being released in front of everyone. He’s the one who ordered Rukia killed and only because he wants to extract that device. When he does extract it, he heads for the world of the hollows to continue his experiments along with two other Captains. Upon the completion of his experiments, he will try to attack Ichigo’s hometown, and in doing so, will cause the Vizards, the ones who were turned hollow, to return. In the final battle where Aizen will fight Ichigo, Ichigo will beat him, Aizen will be bound, and Ichigo will lose his powers.” Sunpō explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.