Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 6: Face to Face with the Prince!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Face to Face with the Prince! - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The air seemed to spark and crackle around me as I threw another punch at Whis, Whis of course easily dodging it. Of course he’d dodge it, even if I hadn’t been wearing the suit. I hadn’t taken it off since he put it on me, for the most part anyway. I had worn it while sleeping, eating, and training. I only took it off to use the restroom.

“Good! Keep coming at me like that!” Whis said.

I was out of breath already. We had been at this for hours. I threw another punch, this time with him parrying and tossing me to the ground to the side of him. I struggled to get back to my feet.

“Stop.” Whis said.

“No, I can keep going.” I said.

“No, you can’t. It’s time for you to go back.” Whis said.

“It’s been a year already?” I asked.

“Yes, and the Saiyans have arrived on Earth.” Whis said. “You do intend on helping, don’t you?”

I looked down for a minute. Honestly, being trained to fight by Whis was an honor, even if he was a cartoon in my reality. I didn’t want to stop.

“You seem conflicted.” Whis said.

I looked at him for a moment.

“Yeah, I want to keep training, but I know they need me.” I said.

Whis’s staff appeared in his hand and he waved it, removing the suit, and returning me to my normal clothing.

“Don’t worry. You can come back and train after you’re done, if you wish.” Whis said.

“Thanks.” I told him.

He touched my shoulder and before I knew it we were headed towards Earth. I hoped that we’d be in time to help the Z Warriors.

When we touched down, we landed in between the Z Fighters and the Saiyans.

“Thanks.” I said to Whis.

“Not a problem.” He said before taking back off to who knows where.

“Another one has come to play.” Vegeta said.

I looked over at Krillian, standing with Gohan and Piccolo.

“Hey guys. Glad I’m not too late.” I said.

“No, you’re right on time.” Krillian said. “But what happened to your tail?”

“Oh, I had that guy who was just here remove it. Don’t want to turn into a giant ape.” I said.

“Ape? You mean an Oozaru?” Nappa said.

“Another Saiyan on Earth. You wouldn’t be Kakarot? No, your voice is unfamiliar.” Vegeta said.

“Voice?” Piccolo parroted.

“Right. Didn’t Raditz tell you?” Vegeta said. “Our scouters work as communicators.”

“So who are you then?” Nappa asked.

“Take off your scouters. We can’t be sure of who’s listening.” I said, looking back at them.

Nappa and Vegeta looked at each other, then took off their scouters and dropped them to the ground.

“Someone from another dimension.” I said.

“Another dimension?” Nappa parroted.

“I don’t think he’s gonna get it.” Krillian said.

“No. Probably not.” I sighed, before turning towards them.

“And the Green one’s from Namek, isn’t he?” Nappa asked.

“Yes, he’s from Namek all right. No wonder Raditz had such a hard time with him and Kakarot.” Vegeta said.

“I’m from Namek?” Piccolo asked.

Gohan began to look scared.

“Piccolo? I didn’t know you’re from outer space. Does it make sense?” Krillian asked.

“Is-Is that true, Piccolo?” Gohan asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.