Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 7: The Accord

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Accord - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Fine, believe I’m playing a trick then.” I said.

I looked behind me.

“Step back.” I said.

The three of them took a step back. I took a bow stance and began powering up, focusing as I should until the Golden Aura erupted from my body. Nappa’s and Vegeta’s jaws dropped.

“What?” Nappa choked out.

“Super Saiyan.” I said with a smile.

“But that’s just a legend!” Vegeta protested. “But yet, here you are. Fully transformed. Are you proposing you’ll teach us how to do that?”

“In time. But first what I’m proposing is a way to Kill Freeza or at the least, deter him from ever coming near a Saiyan again. Then the complete restoration of Planet Vegeta, and the Saiyans who were killed at Freeza’s hand.” I said.

“What? Planet Vegeta was destroyed by a...” Nappa said.

“A meteor?” I asked as I dropped back to my base form.

“It makes sense, Nappa. If Freeza caught wind of the Super Saiyan legend...” Vegeta said.

“That and the legend about the Super Saiyan god.” I said as I stood up.

“Super Saiyan God?” Vegeta and Nappa said together.

“Yes. That’s what freaked out Freeza.” I told them.

“It makes sense.” Nappa said. “What do you think, Vegeta? Can we trust this guy?”

“Nappa, use your head. He has the ability to go Super Saiyan. We wouldn’t last more than a few minutes against that. Why would he bother to lie? It’s not like he sees us as a threat.” Vegeta said.

“Oh, no, you two are definitely a threat. But instead of me pointing out my myriad of ways, let me tell you my plan.” I said as the other Z-Fighters landed nearby. “Take a seat you two, this is going to take some time to hash out.” I said before taking a seat.

“What’s going on?” Tien asked.

“Joshua stopped them cold.” Krillian said.

“What?” Tien asked. “Did he over power them?”

“Yeah, but he wasn’t interested in fighting if they weren’t. He seems to have something up his sleeve.” Krillian said as I motioned for them all to join us.

“Okay, so let me fill in the Earthlings and Piccolo first here. Freeza is, or rather was, the boss of these guys.” I said. “He’s the self-proclaimed ruler of the galaxy and all around bad dude.” I said.

“How bad is he?” Yamcha asked.

“He kills his own men when they sneeze.” I said.

“Accurate.” Vegeta said.

“Whoa, that’s nuts.” Yamcha said.

“Indeed. He rules by fear. What I’m proposing is that the Saiyans here work with me. Everyone here probably can understand that I’m not from your dimension.” I said.

Everyone nodded.

“In my dimension, you all are a cartoon. So I’ve seen how the story originally plays out if I don’t interfere.” I said.

“So what was supposed to happen ... I mean, if you weren’t here?” Yamcha asked.

“Yamcha dies to a Saiba man.” I said.

Vegeta snickered.

“Then everyone else except Gohan and Krillian die to Nappa.” I said.

“What?” Piccolo said. “And you want to work with these guys?”

“Yep.” I said. “Then Goku would show up, Nappa would get his back broken by him, Vegeta would kill Nappa. Goku would fight Vegeta. Then Gohan, Krillian and Yajirobe would join in, leaving Vegeta battered and bruised.” I said.

“So we won?” Krillian asked.

“That’s not the takeaway here, Krillian.” I sighed.

“Then what is?” Nappa asked.

I pointed my hands at their scouters and blew them up.

“Those things let Freeza know that there are Dragon Balls on Namek.” I pointed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.