Knockin' at the Back Door - Cover

Knockin' at the Back Door

by Natalie Hothorne

Copyright© 2020 by Natalie Hothorne

Erotica Sex Story: Joe and Laurie's discovery of a shared love of porn, leads to Laurie's first experience with anal sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

“That is beautiful. You must have loved it down there, I would never have wanted to leave. Oh my God, look at that view, where was this one taken?” They were setting on Joe’s couch with his laptop on the coffee table between them. She had wanted to see his pictures from Australia, but every time Laurie asked about a picture Joe had to turn the screen so he could see what she was looking at.

“Hold on, this might be easier. Let me try something” Taking the laptop from her, he moved to the TV and fiddled with some wires. When he turned the TV on, the computers desktop appeared on the televisions screen.

“How did you do that?” Laurie asked him

“I just connected an HDMI cord to the laptop.” he told her. He set the photos to Slide Show and as a picture of a baby kangaroo and its mother filled the much larger screen he rejoined Laurie on the couch.

“That’s really cool. I didn’t even know you could do that. I can really see all the details now that you made it bigger too.”

They watched as the pictures of Joe’s trip played on the TVs screen. Laurie ohh’ and ah’d in all the right places and asked enough questions to show that she was interested. Her mind was on something else however. Fifteen minutes later when the picture show ended, Joe got up to put the laptop away, but she stopped him. “So let me see if I understand this, any thing on the laptop screen would show up on the television? Is that right?”

“Yep.”

“Even websites?”

“Why did you want to checkout your MySpace page” he joked?

“Not exactly.” Her wheels were spinning now, “I was thinking more like, um, videos.”.

“Yep. All the funny cat videos you could watch”

Oh My God, do I have to spell it out for him, she thought. “What about porn? she asked looking him dead in the eye.

“Well I guess so,” Joe said nervously. Where was she going with this? Did she know what he did on his evenings alone. Did she suspect that he whacked off to porn the very way she was suggesting? He felt his cheeks begin to redden. “Not that I have ever done it myself.”

“Of course not,” she said skeptically, but she could tell that Joe was beginning to squirm and decided to let him off the hook. “Relax I’m OK with it. What an adult watches is their own business In fact I have watched a few myself”

“Really?!?” Joe was relieved and very turned on at the same time.

“Oh don’t act so surprised. You know I didn’t date for two years. Do you really think I didn’t get horny in all that time?”

He was surprised by her honesty. “I guess the thought had crossed my mind, but I never really thought about you masturbating. Well not until just now. Now I’m really thinking about it!” He said with a grin

Laurie shook her head. “Men masturbate to porn all the time. Why do you think it would be any different for women”

“I guess your your right, it makes sense. Women have the same needs as men, but most women I have met find porn disgusting.”

“Well not me, I really enjoy it. What could be hotter than watching two hard bodies go at each other, all that yummy flesh, the sounds of sex filing the air. How can a girl not want to finger herself with all that going on.”

All of this talk was making Joe hard. “So what kind of porn do you like?”

“Mostly just internet porn like everyone else. I really like gay videos”

“You mean like lesbian stuff” He was getting even harder.

“No, silly. GAY stuff, you know two men” she said with a smile.

“Oh” he felt his dick begin to soften.

“I’m not into women any more than you are in to men, so get that fantasy out of your head Mister. Not going to happen! With the gay videos I get more of the good stuff and two cum shots ... Sensing she may have been too honest by the look on Joe’s face, she stops and asks “Are you OK, I didn’t mean to freak you out” Feeling the need to defend herself she continues “But explain how me enjoying two guys go at it any different than you wanting to see two chicks? I may not like women but I understand why the thought of it turns you on. It’s not like I am asking you to watch it with me.”

Wow, that was a lot to take in. Sensing that the evening may not be going the way he had hoped and that he had some how made Laurie feel defensive he said “Listen, I am not judging you. I love that you like porn as much as I do. I love you. I love the fact that you have such an open attitude towards sex and like you said before, what people watch when they are alone is their business.”

“Good. Now that we have that settled why don’t you find us something on that computer that you think we BOTH will like, while I use the bathroom” He watched her ass as walked down the hall and then pulled up REDPorn on his computer to find just the right video.

When Laurie came back in to the living room Joe saw that she was bra-less and had also removed her jeans. “Miss Laurie, you ain’t got no pants” he said in a slow witted Southern drawl

“Yes Forest, I ain’t got no pants. Now get YOUR pants off and show me what you found for us to watch. All this sex talk has made me horny as Hell.” Joe did as instructed and then started the video clip. On the screen a big titted blonde was explaining to a hunky plumber that her pipes were clogged. He was wearing overalls with no shirt and she had on a lacy nightgown with only a thong beneath it.

On the couch Laurie had settled in next to Joe. They sat side by side with her left leg draped over his right thigh. Her hand was resting on his other thigh. He ran his fingers thru her long hair and began to slowly rub her neck the way he knew she liked. “Keep that up and we won’t see much of the movie. I’ll jump you right now. Joe knew she was joking but moved his hand to her shoulder and slowly slid it lower and began to fondle her breast.

The blonde had removed her top and was kneeling in front of the plumber. She worked his enormous cock free from his shorts. On the couch Laurie said “Mmmm ... nice” Joe took it to mean that she like what he was doing and gripped her breast more firmly and worked her nipple between his thumb and fore finger. As the blonde sucked the plumbers hard dick Laurie rubbed Joe’s thigh, aware of fact that his cock was beginning to swell. “You like what you see, don’t you baby” she whispered in his ear.

“Ummhmm”

“Want me to do that to you?” she purred.

“Mmmm”

Laurie shifted so that her head was in Joe’s lap. She angled herself so she could still see the TV while stroking his hardon thru his boxers. Joe was running his hand over her smooth ass cheeks. The couple on the screen had begun fucking. The blonde was riding him reverse cow girl style, rubbing her clit. The camera zoomed in for a close up. Laurie did a double take and firmly squeezed Joe now swollen cock. “Does he have that big dick where I think he does?

Joe glanced at the screen and said “You mean in her ass? Yeah it’s in her ass”.The actress began to moan loudly. “She seems to be enjoying it.” Laurie sat up, intently watching the action on the screen. “It looks painful to me. He’s so big, it can’t feel good for her.” As if to prove Laurie wrong the actress moaned in delight and said, “That’s it baby, give me all of that big cock. I want you to fill my tight asshole. That’s it baby! Give it to me hard!”

“Some women like it I guess”, is all Joe said. He was eager for Laurie to suck him, but instead of moving her attentions back to his cock she asked, “Have you ever done it? I mean had anal sex with a woman?

He tried to decide how to best answer. The truth was when he was married, his wife had loved it in the ass. Several of the women he had been with since had also enjoyed it, but not as enthusiastically as she had. In fact it had been a long time since he had fucked a woman in the ass. He missed it, “A couple of times.” Was all he said.

“Is it something you like?”

His cock was twitching at the thought, but not wanting to put any pressure on her he said, “It’s different, It feels good but it’s not something I have to have if that is what you are asking.” The scene had switched on the screen the plumber was now fucking her doggie style. The video ended when he finished on her butt cheeks.

Laurie sat there conflicted. These past six weeks with Joe had been a sexual awakening. It was like when she had sex for the first time. Once she experienced it she couldn’t get enough, constantly wanting to do IT, she would sneak out of her parents house, night and day, to meet her high school boyfriend. With Joe it was the same way, only different. He was a kind and giving lover. He was the first man to ever given her multiple orgasms. She had experienced a level of pleasure she never knew existed. She was eager to try new things with Joe, the man she had so quickly fallen in love with. Do things she would never have thought of with any other men. Voicing her misgivings she said, “I would like to try it, but I am just worried it will hurt.”

Joe was very excited by the possibility. Trying to not let his eagerness show he attempted to calm her fears “Well the important thing is too be really relaxed and take your time. You also want to be able to trust that your partner to be gentle. Do you trust me?”

“You know I do. but if we are going to do this I need more wine. Why don’t you put on another clip while I fill my glass. Can I get you something?

“No thanks, I am good” Joe knew that if this was to go well Laurie would need to very turned on. He cued up a video clip that he thought might do the job. When Laurie resumed her place on the couch Joe pushed play. The clip opened with a blonde surfer type and a black man who looked like a former football player, stroking each others cocks. “We don’t have to watch this. Put on whatever you like.” Lauri told him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.