A New Life - Cover

A New Life

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lonnie loses his wife and wants to start over. He finds love with a younger woman and eventually with her best friend too. Love always finds a way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Slow  

I left the café and Casey a large tip and headed for home. It seemed that I wrote volumes in my book but I had only written a couple of chapters before I heard a knock on my door. I got up and Casey was there looking like she needed a friend. I invited her in and offered her a glass of wine. She came in and accepted my offer. I grabbed some wine from the refrigerator, opened it, and poured her a glass and we sat down on the couch. “School starts back in 3 weeks,” she stated matter of factly.

“Okay” I nodded at her statement.

“I probably need to make a decision before then, when I have to sign a new lease and rent goes up,” she said as she sipped her wine. I nodded my agreement to her obvious thinking aloud but didn’t say anything and let her make the decision. “How much is the rent going to be here?” she asked.

“I don’t know what it’s supposed to be,” I told her. “Whatever your rent was before, it’s half that now. So what is it?” I said. She looked at me confused and not sure what to say. “How about this?” I said to her, “You pay me what you think half of the rent should be at your old place?” I said. She looked at me as if I had three heads and tried to calculate what I had just told her. She was obviously not ready for the proposition I had just given her. She nodded her head and tried to move her lips but nothing came out. “It’s your decision,” I said. She obviously wasn’t sure what to do so she nodded. I hugged her and said “Okay, it’s a deal.” She kept nodding her head and smiling at me with a questioning look on her face.

I put some microwave popcorn on and turned on the TV. We sat there and munched, sipped wine, and watched a movie and she leaned over against my shoulder and snuggled against me. She eventually fell asleep. When the movie was over she was snoring softly. I picked her up, took her to the spare bedroom in my arms, and laid her in the double bed I had bought. I covered her up and went to my own bed, undressed and crawled in bed.

I slept soundly until light entered the room from the east and I started waking up. I got up, started making coffee for both of us, and headed for the shower. I did my morning routine, stepped into the shower, and adjusted the temperature. I was stepping out with a towel wrapped around me as she was stepping into the bathroom and waking up fully clothed. “Take your time sweetheart,” I said as I slipped past her and she stepped into the bathroom and I headed to my bedroom to get dressed. I heard the shower running as I made myself a cup of coffee. She stepped into the kitchen with just a towel wrapped around her and I almost gasped aloud. She was beautiful and I tried not to stare at her lovely legs and barely covered ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.