Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier (Alternate Ending) - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier (Alternate Ending)

Copyright© 2021 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I have posted an alternative ending to my story Too Much of a Good Thing - The Body Modifier, it picks up the story from chapter 13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Amputee  

T

he next morning Lily was relieved that Andreea, one of the more senior staff came, into her room, opened the curtains, and pulled back the sheets.

‘Good morning Lily, time to get up.’ She said cheerfully.

‘Hey.’ Lily groaned.

‘Wow, someone didn’t have a good sleep, everything ok?’

‘Erm, no, not really.’ Lily started, feeling a knot develop in her stomach.

‘What’s up?’ She asked as she pulled Lily’s shorts and diaper off, then slid her tank top up and over her head leaving her naked on the bed, not that being naked around people bothered Lily anymore.

‘Well, it’s just that, last night Brad was in my room on the phone and he was describing me to someone as though he was trying to sell me.’

‘Sorry?’

‘Yeah, he was describing my body, my breasts, my missing limbs, he told them my bra size, he was then negotiating money.’

‘Oh, Lily, no one would want to buy a quadruple amputee like you, even if you do have those big boobies, you were just dreaming, now, let’s get you ready for the school bus.’ Andreea said as she picked up the naked Lily and carried her to the shower.

‘I guess.’ Lily said dejected, realizing that there was nothing she could do if Brad did find someone to buy her, she knew that, despite what Andreea though, there were lots of guys that would pay to fuck her. Andreea sat her on the shower seat, stood back, and started the water, it was cold at first as it ran over her naked body making her shiver, but as it warmed up it felt good over her little body. Once she was wet all over, Andreea turned off the water, lathered Lily’s body with soap, rubbed shampoo into her hair before running the water again all over her body. Once she was clean, Andreea again shut off the water, wrapped a towel around Lily, and carried her back over to the bed laying her on it. Once Andreea had dried Lily she put a white cotton bra on her, a diaper and a pair of white cotton panties followed by a red t-shirt, which Andreea pulled the sleeves inside out of, dark blue denim shorts and a dark blue hoodie, again with the sleeves pulled inside out of, she then lifted Lily over into her wheelchair, brushed her hair then wheeled her into the kitchen where she fed her breakfast. Once Andreea had finished feeding Lily she put her jacket on her, also with the sleeves tucked inside, wheeled her into the hallway and out into the street just as the short, yellow school bus pulled up outside the home. The driver used the lift to get Lily onto the bus and strapped her wheelchair to the floor before driving her and the other physically and mentally disabled children, including Andrew, to school. Once at school the driver unloaded Lily and handed her over to her education assistant who wheeled her into class. Lily hated being in a school for children with special educational needs, she was so much more intelligent than most of them, and her educational needs were certainly not being met, but the city wasn’t prepared to pay to adapt a normal school for her or for an educational assistant to assist her there, so she was stuck with severely disabled children, such as Andrew. The school realized that most children would never achieve decent grades, so they were mostly taught skills for life, like how to apply for benefits and how to use public transit, she felt like she was suffocating there. After school she was taken home on the bus again, as she was driven around the streets she felt humiliated, she knew other kids, normal kids, kids with arms and legs, could see her and the other children on the bus and would laugh at them, sometimes getting the mentally disabled children to wave at them then would swear back at them. Lily just wanted to scream out, but she knew it would do her no good. Once back at the home she was glad Louise was on duty, she always fed Lily a snack then let her sit in the lounge to watch TV. Amy got home from school and sat with Lily telling her about her day, her infectious enthusiasm, despite what had happened to her, was what got Lily through most days. After Lily was fed dinner she was sat in the lounge again until 8 pm when she was taken to bed, she hated going to bed so early but most staff hated having to deal with Lily as she took up their time, so they would get her to bed first. Lily would just lay in her bed, lost in her thoughts and dreams. It was late, and all the lights were off when she heard her door click shut, she opened her eyes and could see Andrew silhouetted by her dim night light. He stepped toward her and pointed at her pelvis.

‘Ok Andrew, just remember what I taught you, and be gentle.’ She warned him. Andrew nodded, slid off his pants, then climbed onto the bed, before sliding her pyjama shorts and diaper off. He then crouched down and started licking her vulva making Lily gasp. She gasped even louder as he followed what she’d taught him and found her clit, then, while sucking it hard, slid 2 fingers into her pussy and curled them forward hitting her g-spot making Lily orgasm instantly, it was the fastest anyone had ever bought her to her climax. She gasped and grunted as fluid squirted from deep inside her, all over Andrew’s face while he continued sucking her clit and finger fucking her, her little body felt as though it was on fire, she could feel all the pent up energy inside her, desperate to be released, but, without being able to grip anything or shake, jerk or squeeze anything, it was released more slowly, prolonging her orgasm. As the squirting started to subside Andrew pulled his mouth away and slid his fingers from her before adjusting his position and slowly sliding his massive cock into her. Lily winced a little, its girth making it difficult to slide in, but eventually, he got it as deep inside her as it would go, still with several inches outside though. He lifted Lily by her hips and started thrusting in and out, getting harder and faster, building up slowly until he was pounding her, Lily could feel the tip of his cock stabbing her cervix over and over. Lily could feel her pussy contracting tight around Andrew’s cock and her sphincter contracting as fluid poured from her pussy during her second orgasm, and during her third, Andrew gripped her tight and shot his warm semen deep inside her as his cock was milked by the contractions of her pussy. Finally, Lily let out one more massive squirt as Andrew jerked all over before dropping Lily down onto the bed and sliding his cock from her, Lily felt their combined juices dribble down her perineum and into her still contracting asshole. Andrew sat for a few moments to catch his breath, then slid off the bed and put his pants back on before putting Lily’s diaper and shorts back on, he then smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

‘You’re welcome Andrew.’ Lily said, realizing that this was his way of thanking her, and at least he was grateful, unlike Brad and Tiffani-Lynn. Andrew then quietly left the room leaving Lily breathless and alone again, the smell of sex hung in the air. It didn’t take long for Lily, tired from multiple orgasms, to fall asleep.

The next day was a repeat of the last, and the one before that, and the one before that, nothing was ever really different for Lily now, weekdays she was sent to school, weekends, depending who was on duty, she was either sat in the lounge or left in bed. That evening she was put to bed early again as Tiffani-Lynn was on duty. After the 10 pm curfew, Tiffani-Lynn came into Lily’s room, undressed, before stripping Lily naked, she then took some photos of Lily with her phone before climbing over her in a 69 position.

‘You better make me cum you little bitch, otherwise, I’ll have Brad hurt you.’ Lily was too scared to reply, so when Tiffany-Lynn started lapping at Lily’s pussy, Lily used her tongue on Tiffani-Lynn. At first, she just ran it along her bald labia, then she teased her clit from its hood before sucking it until it stood proud. Lily gasped as Tiffani-Lynn slid several fingers into her pussy while continuing to suckle at her clit, Lily hated that she had no legs to try and close, she felt so open and vulnerable. She continued alternating between sucking at Tiffani-Lynn’s clit and working her tongue inside her pussy and was relieved when she suddenly gasped and her pussy started contracting in orgasm. Lily felt Tiffani-Lynn’s weight increase on her as she peaked and her limbs stopped holding her up. She breathlessly lay on top of Lily for a few moments until she climbed off her.

‘You didn’t cum for me.’ Tiffani-Lynn said angrily.

‘Sorry.’ Lily replied, not sure what else to say.

‘Well, we need to fix that.’ Tiffani-Lynn said as she got on her knees at the end of the bed where Lily’s legs should have been. She leaned over Lily’s pussy, spat on it, then roughly slid several fingers inside her. ‘And I wanna see you squirt again, you understand?’

‘Yes.’

‘Yes, what?’ Tiffani-Lynn said roughly pushing her finger deep into Lily making her wince.

‘Yes, Miss.’ Lily gasped.

‘Good girl.’ She said pulling her fingers from Lily, she then slapped Lily hard over her clit making Lily gasp in pain, she then did it again, Lily felt her clit get hot as blood rushed to the area, her vision went hazy and she felt hot all over as her body writhed in pain. Without allowing her to recover, Tiffani-Lynn spat on her pussy again before starting to work her fist inside her, Lily was in agony and doubted she would ever orgasm like this, but was scared of what Tiffani-Lynn would do if she didn’t. Lily tried hard to block out the pain and only concentrate on her pussy and clit. Suddenly Tiffani-Lynn’s fist slid inside making Lily yelp, she held it still for a moment before she started thrusting hard and fast making Lily gasp and groan. Tiffani-Lynn suddenly stopped, Lily could feel her doing something around her pussy, so lifted her head and watched, in horror, as Tiffani-Lynn started working her second fist inside her. Lily dropped her head back, she was in agony, she felt like her insides would rip.

‘Please no.’ She begged meekly.

‘What was that?’

‘Please, don’t do that.’

‘I can do whatever the fuck I want to you little bitch, you’re mine, and there is nothing you can do about it you useless, limbless, crippled bitch.’ She replied slapping Lily’s clit again before returning to working her second fist inside her. Lily was now in agony, she thought she was about to split it two, she honestly felt like her pelvis would break in half. Tiffani-Lynn showed no sign of let up and continued thrusting the fist already in her deeper inside while trying to work her second hand around her wrist. Lily tried squealing, in the vague hope that another member of staff was still on duty and would hear, or one of the other children would hear and call 911, but she was in so much pain that barely a whimper came out. Suddenly a searing pain shot through her entire pelvis, Lily lifted her head and looked down to see that Tiffani-Lynn’s second hand had now slipped inside her pussy, she then started alternately thrusting each fist up and down inside Lily, creating a constant onslaught on her cervix. Lily could feel Tiffani-Lynn’s wrist’s rubbing against her clit and her fists were stimulating her g-spot, she desperately didn’t want to cum like this but was too scared to stop it for fear of what Brad would do to her, but she also realized that if she did reach orgasm now, and squirted, both Tiffani-Lynn and Brad would probably keep doing things like this to her, or worse. She knew that either way, she was fucked. Eventually, the constant stimulation of her pleasure centres got too much, her vision went hazy, goose-flesh covered her whole body, he nipples stood proud of her puckered areola as her orgasm started to wash over her, she could feel her pussy trying to contract around Tiffani-Lynn’s fists, she let out a silent scream as her immense orgasm peaked, again it felt like her missing limbs were thrashing around. Tiffani-Lynn continued thrusting until finally Lily’s pussy exploded with a rush of fluid. Lily felt the first few expulsions squirt from her and heard Tiffani-Lynn’s squeals of delight, the next expulsions just poured from her, around Tiffani-Lynn’s wrists, down her perineum, into her contracting asshole, and dribbled down onto the bed. As Lily came down from one of her most intense orgasms yet, Tiffani-Lynn, instead of pulling each hand out separately, suddenly pulled them both out together, Lily’s little body shot down the bed as the pain seared through her young body, she started to squeal out but Tiffani-Lynn put one of her hands, soaked in Lily’s pussy juices, over her mouth stopping her. Lily could smell her pussy on Tiffani-Lynn’s hand as she held it there until Lily stopped screaming. She then got off the bed to wash her hands, while Lily laid on the bed breathless and crying, she felt as though her pussy was gaping and hanging out of her. Once Tiffani-Lynn had washed her hands, she walked back to the bed and looked Lily over.

‘Wow, I fucked up your pussy, it’s gaping now.’ She then peered inside. ‘I can see your cervix, hope you’re still young enough to be stretchy, otherwise, that won’t be much use to Brad now.’

Tiffani-Lynn placed the diaper back onto Lily followed by her pyjamas then left the room leaving Lily still crying in bed.

The next morning Bill came in, he was an older, grandfatherly guy, he gently woke Lily up, opened her curtains, and pulled back the sheets.

‘Good morning, oh, you look like you’ve been crying Lily, what’s wrong?’

‘Oh, nothing, I just miss having a normal life.’

‘Oh dear darling, well let’s get you cleaned and dressed, ready for school, eh?’ He slid her pyjamas off followed by her diaper. ‘Oh dear, there’s some blood in here, your file says you have a coil, but I guess it’s running out and you’re having a period. I’ll speak to Andreea and arrange for you to get another one put in, we can’t deal with you having periods.’

‘Ok.’ Lily replied not really hearing what he was saying.

‘For now, once I’ve showered you, I’ll put a tampon on, or would you rather me get Tiffani-Lynn?’

‘No.’ Lily snapped. ‘You can do it.’

‘If you’re sure.’

‘Yes.’

‘Ok then.’ Bill scooped Lily up, carried her to the shower cubicle and sat her on the shower seat. Once he’d washed her all over he wrapped her in a towel and carried her back to the bed and dried her. He then left her wrapped in the towel while getting her clothes. ‘I can’t find any sanitary pads or tampons anywhere, have you got any?’

‘No, I haven’t had a period for years so never needed anything like that.’

‘Oh, well, let me see what I can find, would you prefer a tampon or a pad?’

‘Tampon.’

‘Ok.’ He said as he left the room. Lily lay there trying not to cry, knowing that this wasn’t a period and that Tiffani-Lynn had damaged her inside. Bill came back about 5 minutes later carrying a tampon, he unwrapped it, slid it into Lily’s vagina then put a diaper on her followed by a black t-shirt with the sleeves pulled inside out, and a pair of short, denim blue overalls. He then picked her up, sat her in her chair, brushed her hair and wheeled her to the kitchen where he fed her breakfast before taking her out to meet the school bus. Lily’s vagina felt uncomfortable all day, no matter how hard she tried she could not adjust herself enough to get into a comfortable position. When she got home from school Bill took her straight to the bathroom, changed her diaper and tampon then sat her back in the chair and took her into the lounge and left her watching TV. That night another staff member, Louise, put her to bed, thankfully at 10, not at 8 like others did. Louise was young, maybe 20, and sweet, she seemed to genuinely want to care for all the children. She would often sit with Lily and talk to her, making Lily actually feel human.

One Saturday a month, all the children were taken out, sometimes it was bowling, or swimming, or to the ice-rink, or the movies, or the mall. The movie theatre was Lily’s favourite, whoever was with them would wheel her into the wheelchair area and leave her, Lily could then watch the movie in peace, often Amy would sit with her and feed her snacks and drinks. For the other places Lily would always ask to stay at the home, some staff let her, others made her go. She hated all the other activities, but it was even worse when Brad and Tiffani-Lynn took them as they would find ways to humiliate Lily. At the swimming pool, the other staff would dress Lily in a once piece swimsuit and sit her in a special chair that would float in the water, the would then swim around while pushing Lily. When Brad and Tiffani-Lynn took them they would dress Lily in a skimpy, thong bikini and make her try to swim or hold her like she was a baby. At the mall she hated being pushed around by whoever was with them, she would often see old school friends there, but they always either ignored her or made snarky comments and laugh at her. The ice rink wasn’t so bad as Amy would just push her around while she skated and Lily would actually, almost, have a good time. This week was bowling again with Brad and Tiffani-Lynn. Tiffani-Lynn dressed her in a skimpy summer dress so that her shoulder stumps were on display just to humiliate her further. Once at the bowling alley, Brad put Lily in the same group as the other physically and mentally disabled children, including Andrew, then insisted on putting Lily’s name on the board and forcing her to take her turn, each time calling her name out loudly a few times before saying ‘Oh, sorry, I forgot you need some help.’ He or Tiffani-Lynn would then make a big deal of wheeling her to the ball return, setting up the ramp and putting the ball on it for her, then position her chair next to the ramp. They would then make Lily, in some way, mostly with her head or chest, push or knock the ball down the ramp, before condescendingly congratulating her, even if she didn’t knock down any pins. Lily felt like she was being made to look like one of the mentally disabled children to humiliate her further as they knew she understood what was going on full well. Lily could feel everyone looking at her in the same way that she used to look at disabled people, and she hated it. When they’d finished bowling they took them to Pizza Hut where there were shown to a big, long table in the middle of the restaurant that had been reserved for them.

‘I need to pee.’ Lily whispered to Tiffani-Lynn as she pushed her up to the table and everyone else was sitting down.

‘Sorry?’ Tiffani-Lynn asked, Lily knew full-well she’d heard her and just wanted her to say it louder.

‘I need to go to the washroom.’ Lily said a little louder, feeling her cheeks flush red.

‘Well, you have a diaper for a reason, use that, Brad and the other children need my help too, you can’t keep monopolizing my time Lily.’ She said loudly making sure everyone heard her. Lily was so embarrassed, but, desperately needed to pee, eventually, she gave in and went in her diaper, feeling her vulva and perineum warming up from her warm urine. Lily felt disgusted with herself. Brad put a plate in front of Lily and told everyone to help themselves leaving her with an empty plate.

‘You not eating Lily?’ Tiffani-Lynn eventually asked loudly.

‘No, you know I can’t get any food myself or feed myself.’ Lily replied tersely.

‘Oh yeah.’ She replied with a sneer before shouting across the table. ‘BRAD! Lily needs help again.’

‘Oh yeah, I forgot she can’t do a thing for herself.’ He shouted back with an equally big sneer on his face. As he started to make a show of getting up to help Lily so that everyone in the restaurant was distracted by the group, Amy got up, walked over to Lily, put some food onto her plate then made the kid sitting next to her move, sat next to her and started feeding her while smugly smiling at Brad and Tiffani-Lynn.

‘Thank you, Amy, I’m not hungry though.’ Lily said feeling tears develop in her eyes, embarrassed to now be fed with everyone in the restaurant watching her.

‘Don’t do that, don’t let them win, don’t let them see you cry.’ Amy said pushing some stray hair behind Lily’s ear and wiping a stray tear from her eye.

‘Thank you.’ Lily whispered again, took a deep breath then took a bite of pizza. Amy spent the next few minutes feeding Lily, helping her drink, and eating her own food, while Brad and Tiffani-Lynn looked on annoyed. Before Amy had finished feeding Lily, Brad stood up and announced it was time to go.

‘But Lily hasn’t finished Brad.’ Amy said.

‘Tough, she’s had enough time, as much time as everyone else, now come on.’

‘No Brad, you know she needs more time than everyone else, you’re supposed to be her carer.’

‘Amy, don’t talk to him like that.’ Tiffani-Lynn scolded.

‘It’s fine Amy, I’m done, I don’t have a big appetite nowadays anyway, but thank you.’ Lily whispered.

‘Are you sure?’ Amy asked, Lily just nodded in reply. Amy wiped Lily’s lips with a napkin, stood up, took the handles of her chair, pulled Lily back and started pushing her out of the restaurant. ‘It’s ok Brad, I’ve got her.’

Brad looked annoyed as he realized she had embarrassed him and Tiffani-Lynn in front of all the other guests.

‘They’re going to make you suffer tonight Amy, I’m sorry.’ Lily said as they walked toward the bus.

‘What they gonna do to me? It’s not like they can rape me.’ Lily and Amy let the comment hang in the air, Lily knew Amy was right, and maybe lucky in that respect, but she still felt bad that Amy had left herself open to punishment for helping Lily. Once at the bus, Lily was loaded on with the wheelchair ramp, her chair was then strapped down to the floor before the driver headed off making the 15-minute journey to the home. Once back at the home, Lily was unloaded by the driver and handed over to Tiffani-Lynn who wheeled her inside.

‘Well, time for bed then, Lily.’ She said wheeling Lily toward her bedroom.

‘What? It’s not even 6:30 yet.’

‘Well, this is a punishment for your behaviour earlier.’

‘My behaviour! What behaviour?’

‘You know what behaviour Lily, now, stop arguing with me.’ She replied before leaning down and whispering into Lily’s ear. ‘You think this is a punishment, wait until you see what Brad and I will do to you later, and as she hasn’t got the equipment, we’ll also do to you what we would have done to Amy.’

She then shoved Lily’s chair hard making her jolt backwards. Once into Lily’s room, Tiffani-Lynn picked Lily up from her chair and threw her onto the bed making Lily yelp, she then roughly pulled off her clothes, underwear and diaper, used a flannel to wipe her genitals clean, then walked out leaving Lily naked and terrified on the bed. Tiffani-Lynn returned a few minutes later carrying a big, fat, shiny black, butt plug which she held up for Lily to see.

‘This will keep you ready for later.’ She sneered before covering it in lube, flipping Lily onto her front and starting to work it into her ass. Pain shot through Lily’s small, limbless torso, she desperately tried hard not to make a sound or cry, she didn’t want to give Tiffani-Lynn the satisfaction of knowing how much pain she was causing her. Lily could feel the butt plug being pushed deep inside her, then being pulled back before being pushed further, until finally, the widest part popped into her, Lily’s body went rigid but she otherwise kept her composure, she could feel the flat base against her butt cheeks.

‘Wow, you took that like a champ.’ Tiffani-Lynn said as she rolled Lily onto her back pushing the butt plug even further into her. She looked Lily over then left the room, locking the door behind her. Lily lay naked, terrified and in pain, she wished she could move to ease the pressure inside her, but the small movements she could make were not enough.

It was several hours later when Lily heard the lock of her door click as it was unlocked, though she had no idea how long it had been, she guessed it was after 10 as both Brad and Tiffani-Lynn always waited until after lights out before they carried out their sex attacks on her. She looked over to see Brad walking into the room, he closed the door behind her, turned on the light and gasped as he looked at her and the butt plug lodged in her ass.

‘Holy fuck, Tiff said she had a surprise for me.’ Brad said. He lifted Lily by her hips and took a good look at her ass. ‘Wow, just wow.’

He dropped Lily down, pulled his jeans and underwear off, then climbed onto the bed. He laid on his front and started roughly rubbing Lily’s clit with his fingers making Lily gasp. He watched as fluid started to dribble from between her vulva, knowing, that despite the way they were treating her body, she was still getting aroused. Once she was wet enough, he roughly slid 2 fingers of his other hand into her pussy, the butt plug made her pussy so tight that he struggled to slide them in, causing her even more pain. Brad then roughly finger-fucked and rubbed her clit until, despite her best efforts to stop it, she was in the throes of an intense orgasm, squirting over and over, pleasing Brad.

‘Wow Lily, you are fucking something else.’ Brad said pulling his fingers from her soaking wet pussy with a gush of more fluid making Lily shiver. Brad didn’t wait for Lily to recover, he adjusted his position, held his cock with one hand against her still twitching vulva, placed his other hand on her pubis the started working his cock into her pussy, with the butt plug still in she was extremely tight, it was difficult to work his cock into her, and it was causing Lily a great deal of discomfort. Lily felt his cock slowly sliding, inch by inch into her, pushing the butt plug backwards, hurting her sphincter, bowels and lower back. Lily felt his cock finally slid inside her, he looked like he was probably also in some discomfort, but he seemed to be getting off on it. Suddenly the door opened again, Lily turned her head quickly, partly in fear and partly in the hope it was someone that would catch Brad, but it was just Tiffani-Lynn, she walked in and shut the door behind her.

‘Oh my, you’ve started the party without me.’ She said.

‘Sorry, I just couldn’t wait.’

‘Did you like your surprise?’

‘Yeah, it’s still in there now.’

‘With your cock in her pussy too? She must be in agony.’

‘She looks it, she is so tight now, my cock barely fits. Made her squirt already though.’

‘Nice. It’s amazing how she does that right?’

‘It sure is.’ Brad said thrusting his cock making Lily moan. Tiffani-Lynn slid the dress off that she’d been wearing all day revealing a black lacy corset, black lacy crotchless g-string, a suspender belt and black suspenders, she climbed on the bed, straddled Lily’s face and lowered herself so her pussy was over her face.

‘Lick it you little bitch.’ Tiffani-Lynn demanded. Lily was too scared to do anything else so buried her face in Tiffani-Lynn’s pussy, it smelt a little and tasted musky and sweaty, Lily gagged a little but carried on, scared of the consequences of not complying. While she lapped at her pussy, Brad was holding her waist tight, digging his thumbs in and lifting her pelvis, he was thrusting harder and faster, her pussy was in so much pain but she could also feel another orgasm building deep insider her. Lily started struggling to keep working Tiffani-Lynn’s pussy as her orgasm built closer and closer, she became more and more desperate for the pressure building inside her to give. Brad rammed his cock deep inside her as he started to ejaculate, which triggered Lily’s own guilt-riddled orgasm, she could feel her pussy contracting around Brad’s cock and her sphincter contracting around the butt plug as fluid poured from her and forcefully squirted around his cock. Lily kept working her tongue deeper into Tiffani-Lynn’s pussy, hoping that by making her cum, they would leave her alone. Suddenly she jerked and squealed, Lily could see her pussy start to quiver as an orgasm washed over her, the three of them jerked, gasped and groaned as their orgasms washed over them. Finally Lily could feel Brad’s cock getting smaller inside of her before it slowly slid from her, Tiffani-Lynn meanwhile, was now resting her weight on Lily’s face making it difficult for her to breathe. Tiffani-Lynn eventually started to sit up but paused for a moment when her pussy was about 6 inches above Lily’s face.

‘Hey, watch this.’ She said giggling and tapping Brad on the shoulder, who then looked up. Lily watched in horror as a stream of urine poured from Tiffani-Lynn all over her head, face and hair, she then started moving her pelvis around so that the warm, stinky piss went all over Lily’s breasts, chest and stomach, Lily was nearly sick when she accidentally swallowed some. Both Brad and Tiffani-Lynn laughed and carried on laughing after she had finished pissing over Lily. Once she had finished she climbed off Lily, got off the bed then turned and stood by the bed looking at the pools of urine on Lily’s body.

‘The other night babe I got two fists into her young pussy, maybe you should try too.’

‘Hell yeah, need to take the butt plug out, ain’t no room in her pussy right now.’ He said before rolling Lily onto her front and pulling on the butt plug, it had got dry and was stuck inside her so Brad had to pull it hard, her limbless torso was easily pulled down the bed with it so Tiffani-Lynn held tightly onto Lily’s armless shoulders pulling her up, while Brad pulled on the butt plug, which eventually came free, causing an intense pain inside Lily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.