Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier (Alternate Ending) - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier (Alternate Ending)

Copyright© 2021 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I have posted an alternative ending to my story Too Much of a Good Thing - The Body Modifier, it picks up the story from chapter 13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Amputee  

T

he abuse got worse and worse, both Lily and Sierra felt like they were nothing more than sex toys now, they were no use for anything else, just a life support system for a pussy and asshole. Lily had always dreaded what was going to happen on her 19th birthday, but now she was starting to look forward to it, though she felt bad that she would leave Sierra, and that Brad and Tiffani-Lynn’s attention would be solely on her. The summer after she was 18 Lily finished school, during the summer all the children were taken on a week-long summer camp on Lake Okanagan, Lily and Sierra were put in a cabin together. Most mornings Lily and Sierra were put in their wheelchairs and would watch the other children doing their activities, then, after lunch, they were put in bikinis and sat on the beach to sunbathe. Brad would regularly take one of the girls into the woods and fuck them, then carry them back, they would feel his cum leaking out of whichever orifice he’d fucked and pool in their bikini. After the summer the rest of the children went back to school while Lily would be showered, dressed and fed then left in front of the TV all day, except for the days when Brad and Tiffani-Lynn were on duty. Those days they would leave her in bed until everyone else had left then undress her and fuck her all around the home, then leave her wherever, until they wanted to fuck her again, she was now even more of a sex toy than she had been before. Her 19th birthday passed uncelebrated again, the next morning Tiffani-Lynn came into her room after everyone else had left and started packing her belongings into bags.

‘Well, you’re an adult now, no longer our responsibility, so time to move out.’

‘Where am I going to?’

‘Oh, that’s not mine or the cities problem, you should have organized something.’

‘How am I meant to organize something?’

‘Don’t care, not my problem.’ Tiffani-Lynn said continuing to pack Lily’s belongings. Once she was done she showered and dressed Lily, put her in her chair and wheeled her outside, dumped her bags around her and left her there.

‘Please, you can’t do this.’ Lily pleaded.

‘Oh, I can, I don’t have to do anything for you.’ Tiffani-Lynn said turning back to her.

‘But I can’t live on the streets, I have no arms and legs, I can’t even move from here.’ Lily said, terrified of what was happening.

‘Ah well.’ Tiffani-Lynn said starting to walk back inside. Lily started sobbing, she tried to rock herself in her chair so that it would move but the brakes were on. She just sat in the quiet street waiting for something to happen. She’d been there a few hours when Brad walked outside.

‘Tiff and I have been talking, maybe you could come and live with us.’

‘What? And be your fuck toy? No thank you.’

‘Well, it’s up to you, I’m sure a homeless dude will come along soon enough and take you for himself. Bye Lily.’ He said turning and going back inside. Lily sat there realizing her options were pretty limited right now, as much as she didn’t want to live with those two disgusting perverts, she didn’t want to live on the streets where she could do nothing for herself, where she would be at the mercy of any number of perverts. It was after dark, Lily was hungry and thirsty, a car pulled up at the curb and Brad and Tiffani-Lynn got out.

‘Guess no-one else wants you and you haven’t got anywhere to go.’ Brad sneered.

‘No, I haven’t.’ Lily said trying not to cry.

‘Well, guess no one will miss you then?’ Tiffani-Lynn said as she started to push Lily’s chair toward their car.

‘I don’t want to go with you.’ Lily shouted.

‘Well tough, this can be payback for how well we looked after you the last 3 and a bit years.’ Tiffani-Lynn said opening the car door while Brad started loading her bags into the trunk.

‘Look after me! You raped me over and over again, you encouraged other people to rape me, that’s not looking after me.’

‘Well, tough shit.’ Tiffani-Lynn said lifting Lily from her wheelchair, throwing her into the car and pulling her clothes off which she then threw into the trunk. Brad and Tiffani-Lynn then got in the front of the car and started driving while Lily rolled around naked in the back of the car.

They drove for about 90 minutes before heading up a bumpy driveway. Brad scooped the naked quadruple amputee of the back seat and started carrying her inside. Although it was dark, Lily could see they were in a rural farmhouse, she could see mountains in the distance one way and nothing else but flat land for miles around. Lily was carried inside, dumped on a dog bed and left naked while Brad and Lily went upstairs. Lily lay on the dog bed, listening to them fuck loudly upstairs, taking stock of her situation, she realized she was now their captive, and being an adult, no-one would ever miss her or report her missing, she was now a sex toy for the rest of her life, or until the two perverts upstairs grew bored of her. Over the next few weeks, they viciously and disgustingly raped her, over and over and when they weren’t around they left her in the dog bed, Lily guessed they were raping Sierra at the children’s home. One evening Lily heard Brad on the phone, he was describing both her and Sierra in explicit detail, telling the person their hair and eye colour, their ages, their bra sizes, describing their pussies, that Sierra was permanently hairless and that Lily had hair, but he offered to deal with that if they wanted. He then started negotiating prices, and it seemed the other person was interested this time. Lily heard them agree to $170,000 for both of them. Lily was scared, not just for her, but for Sierra too, she was still a child. The next morning was Saturday, Tiffani-Lynn got Lily up, washed her, dressed her in a lacy red thong and bra and put a blue summer dress on her, she then brushed her hair, sat her in her wheelchair and fed her some cereal.

‘Well, today we’re going to have a girly day, just you and I, we’ll get our hair done, have a mani and pedi, well, I’ll have the mani and pedi, you can sit and watch, then have a bikini wax, we’ll go clothes shopping, get lunch and hang out, get to know each other.’

‘Why are we doing that, haven’t you sold me now?’

‘What makes you think that?’

‘I heard Brad last night on the phone negotiating a price for me and Sierra, he’s tried numerous times the last 3 years, so don’t pretend you’re trying to be my friend now.’

‘Ok, well, you’re right, we’ve sold you both to some guy who is going to use you as prostitutes in his brothel in Eastern Europe somewhere, let’s face it though, the two of you are no fucking use for anything else, you’re just meeting your inevitable destiny, as a fucking slut.’

‘Fuck you Tiff, what did I ever do to you to deserve this?’

‘Nothing, you were just an opportunity, an easy opportunity, that was it, you and Sierra are just useless, limbless sex toys that will make us a lot of money.’

‘You’re evil.’

‘You have no idea, I might as well tell you, you’re never gonna be able to tell anyone. Brad and I have been trafficking girls as young as 13 for years, working in a children’s home has been the perfect place to find them, gave us great access, the girls have gone across the world to be fucked, the younger they are the more money we get.’

‘Don’t you feel guilty? All of us have had horrible, traumatic childhoods and have lost our parents.’

‘I know, that’s what makes you all so easy.’ Tiffani-Lynn replied. Lily sat in silence, unable to even begin to comprehend the level of evil it must take to knowingly traffic vulnerable children into the sex trade. Lily was distracted by the noise of a car coming up the drive. Brad had left home early and driven to the children home where he’d snuck Sierra out, he then thrown her into the bed of his truck, stripped her naked, pulled out her catheter, then covered her with a tarpaulin so that no-one could see her, put her wheelchair in the back, then drove back home. Lily was dismayed when Brad carried the naked Sierra into the house and dumped her on the sofa.

‘Anyone see you?’ Tiffani-Lynn asked.

‘Of course not, I dealt with the cameras, signed her out under a fake name and left all of her stuff so that anyone would think she was coming back.’ Brad explained.

‘Well done. We’re meeting him at the usual place tonight at 9, so I’m going to take Lily to get her pubic hair removed as requested, you can wash Sierra while I’m gone, no more fucking her though.’

‘Ok.’ Brad said sounding disappointed. As Tiffani-Lynn started getting ready to leave with Lily, they were distracted by the noise of another car coming up the drive. Tiffani-Lynn and Brad looked out to see a dark coloured Tahoe making it’s way up the drive at speed.

‘Is that a police cruiser?’ Tiffani-Lynn shouted sounding panicked.

‘I don’t know, hide the bitches, I’ll go and find out what’s going on.’ Brad said grabbing his shotgun and running outside while Tiffani-Lynn grabbed each of the teenagers under each arm, ran down to the basement with them and hid them in a storage locker. Lily and Sierra heard shouting from outside, then a scuffle followed by a gunshot which echoed around, then it went silent. Tiffani-Lynn ran upstairs to find a well-built man with an arm around Brad’s neck dragging him behind, Tiffani-Lynn saw Brad had a large gunshot wound to his thigh.

‘Where the fuck is she?’ The guy asked angrily, pointing Brad’s gun at Tiffani-Lynn.

‘Where is who?’ Tiffani-Lynn asked sounding nervous.

‘Lily, the quadruple amputee I saw this fucker carrying into here.’ The man said pointing down at Brad.

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’

‘He’s bleeding heavily, he doesn’t have much time.’ The man said, digging the shotgun into the wound on Brad’s leg making him squirm.

‘You’re mistaken.’

‘Fine.’ The man lifted Brad a little and started squeezing his arm around his neck. Brad’s face started getting congested and turning a deep crimson before going blue, his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. Blood was pouring out of the wound on Brad’s leg as he tried struggling against the man’s grip, but it was to no avail. His head felt like it was about to explode, his vision was going hazy.

‘Let him go, we haven’t done anything, we haven’t got a quadruple amputee here.’ Tiffani-Lynn pleaded but the man just stared at her and kept strangling Brad, she moved toward him to grab him but he just easily shoved her away, knocking her to the floor.

‘Tell me where she is, now!’

‘Please, I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ She sat on the floor looking at the life being squeezed out of Brad. She looked at him weighing her actions and hoping the guy would give in first. She held out longer and longer until it looked like Brad was about to die but couldn’t wait any longer. ‘Fine, they’re downstairs.’

‘Show me.’ The man dropped Brad to the floor, took some cable ties from his pocket, tied Brad’s wrists and ankles together then pointed the gun at Tiffani-Lynn and followed her down the stairs. Tiffani-Lynn led him down the stairs and up to the storage locker, moved some boxes from in front of it and opened the doors. The guy was shocked to see two young, naked, quadruple amputees in the locker. Lily looked up and was stunned.

‘Jamie!’

‘Lily, oh my god, I found you.’ Jamie said as he started to bend forward to pick her up, before he could though Tiffani-Lynn jumped on him and started attacking him. Jamie and Tiffani-Lynn fought for a few moments with Lily and Sierra watching on in helpless horror. It took a few minutes but Jamie easily overpowered Tiffani-Lynn, after she got the jump on him, and managed to get the shotgun back as she lunged at him again, Jamie fired the weapon letting Tiffani-Lynn have the full force of both barrels straight in the chest, her lifeless body dropped to the floor in a growing pool of blood. Jamie quickly picked Lily up and carried her upstairs, sat her on the sofa then ran back downstairs, picked up the other, naked, amputee and carried her up the stairs, sitting her next to Lily on the sofa where she slumped to one side.

‘What happened?’ Jamie asked.

‘Those two have been regularly raping me since I was in the children’s home, they then started raping Sierra when she arrived. The day after my 19th birthday they threw me in the car and bought me here. Yesterday they sold Sierra and me to a sex trafficker so Brad went and took Sierra from the home today.’

‘Wait, what?’ Sierra said confused.

‘Yeah, he finally managed to sell us, they were dropping us off tonight we were going to work as prostitutes in Europe somewhere. Jamie, you arrived just in time.’

‘Holy shit, are either of you hurt, do you need medical attention?’

‘No, I’m good thanks.’ Lily replied.

‘I’m good too, I just want to get out out of here.’ Replied Sierra.

‘Ok, have you got any clothes?’ Jamie asked.

‘Brad undressed me before he threw me onto the bed of his truck, I don’t know if he kept my clothes or not.’

‘Mine are all in bags over there, you can wear something of mine.’ Lily said nodding to the bags in the corner. Jamie walked over, rifled through the bags, found a t-shirt and pair of cotton shorts which he slid onto Sierra, not bothering with underwear. He then carried Sierra out to the car, put her on the back seat but she slumped straight to the side, he sat her back up but she slumped again.

‘I need my cushion from his truck?’ Sierra said.

‘What?’ Jamie asked.

‘I have a custom cushion on my chair so that I can sit, Brad put it in the back of his truck. Jamie ran to the truck, pulled open the back door, grabbed the cushion and ran back to his SUV, he lifted Sierra, put the cushion under her, sat her on it and put her seatbelt on.

‘I haven’t got space for your chair.’

‘Don’t worry, it’s a piece of shit anyway. Sierra replied, Jamie then ran back in and carried Lily to the car before finally coming back for Lily’s clothes which he threw into the trunk of the SUV then jumped into the driver’s seat.

‘What about Brad and Tiff?’ Lily asked.

‘Fuck ‘em, she’s dead and he will be dead soon enough, no-one will find them here for ages.’ Jamie said turning the car around and heading down the drive and onto the road. ‘Right, we better get you back to the children’s home Sierra.’

‘Oh, yeah, right, I guess.’ She said. Lily picked up on her tone, Jamie could then hear the girls whispering between them.

‘Jamie, could Sierra stay with us, that’s if I’m staying with you.’ Lily asked.

‘Of course you are, if you want to.’

‘Yeah of course I do.’ Lily replied.

‘Ok then, as for Sierra, I’m not sure how it would work, how old are you Sierra?’

‘I’m 16.’

‘Hmm, Sierra, I’m guessing you don’t have your passport.’

‘No, I’ve never had a passport.’

‘Ok, well, we need to fly to Toronto so that will make life awkward, especially if the home has reported you missing.’

‘Oh.’ Sierra said sadly.

‘Maybe we could drive.’ Lily asked.

‘It’s a 3-day drive, and that’s through the US, which we can’t do, so it’ll be more like 4 days.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.