Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts - Cover

Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 3 - This short story is a fan fiction feature about the film series called "Topper". It later was the first sitcom on television in the early 1950s. The original film starred Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. There is only minimal sex in this story although the film was considered quite risque at the time due to the sexy clothing worn by Constance Bennett not unlike the early Tarzan films of the time.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

PART II

The beautiful Marion allowed her ghostly spirit to silently slip out of the young secretary’s nubile body immediately after her husband George’s body joyfully hidden inside Topper’s middle-aged corpus delicti finished spurting his exciting load of male spunk inside her appreciative flanks.

It was the first time she had taken it all the way up inside her vaginal tract since the unfortunate accident that had claimed the lives of her, her spouse and their unsuccessful savior, the huge Saint Bernard called Neal. They knew that was his name because it was recorded on the wooden flask containing the life sustaining brandy produced by devoted monks in the mountains of snow covered slopes of scenic Switzerland.

The faithful wife had long suspected her flirtatious husband of possessing the bodies of living males these past years just to experience the tingles that man must have to have on a steady daily basis to retain their pretense of masculine dominance even after their bodies had passed from this world into the void of cosmic eternity.

Her long neglected pussy reveled in the joy of feminine orgasm.

Her reaction was surprising to her, because it was the elderly Mister Topper plowing her camel toe from behind with his less than impressive cock. Of course, her long time sexual partner Cornelius was stuffed with her husband’s long hard cock buried inside his still breathing form and it was her husband’s cock that anointed her pussy with the precious bodily fluids that made her pulse beat strong and fast.

The ever generous Marion didn’t begrudge her spouse his sexy antics humping young living females inside other living male bodies because she was cursed with the fetish of voyeurism that gave her numerous happy endings merely watching her George bury his salami in oodles of fresh young female flesh night after glorious night unsuspected in her hiding places nearby.

The beautiful ghost had become quite proficient with her fast and furious hand between her shapely legs as she intently viewed her husband humping young females with his trademark copulating style of doing it doggie style from behind and pushing his greedy thumb up their brown eye just to show them, he was still the boss even though he had moved on from this world to the great unknown.

Finally, she was filled with male seeds and she felt ever so good deep down inside where it was important for a woman to feel stuffed in such a manner. She could look down from her floating position above the bed and see silly, sexy Veronica with the telltale blob of white spunk leaking from her playfully primed pussy and see the reflection of her own lust in the sexually obsessed girl’s beautiful eyes.

She noted that Cornelius’s much smaller cock was not as inspiring as her husband George’s hardened splendor, but she got down on her knees and licked him with Veronica’s compliant mouth and lips to show him she was obedient to his every wish as a dutiful secretary should be in such circumstances.

Later that evening when Topper was resting quietly in the study thinking about his workplace adventures with his beautiful new secretary, Marion and George slowly allowed him to see them in the nightwear lounging on the leather sofa.

At first, Cornelius thought he had imbibed too much liquid refreshment and was hallucinating the entire thing inside his confused mind. Then, he realized it was the real thing because he could see Marion’s pussy through her sheer nighttime shortie pajamas, and he was able to see every strand of her lovely black pubic hair.

George spoke first, “How do you do, old chap. Hope we are not disturbing you. I am George and this is my beautiful spouse Marion. Yes, I agree with you that her pussy is most attractive in the light of the fireplace.”

Cornelius knew that George was able to read his thoughts from that remark and he put it down to their being on the other side and having ghostly powers not experienced by the mere mortals of this crowded and confusing world.

He chased away the suspicion that he was imagining the whole thing because when he reached out to touch beautiful Marion’s elusive black landing strip, he was rewarded with the feel of curly black pubic hair in his palm and a sense of wetness in her camel-toe that was definitely as real as anyone had a right to expect under the circumstances.

George was forced to laugh out loud at the look of sly desire on Cornelius’s face and he knew they had hooked another male mortal into their web of ghostly sexual fun and games.

Marion watched her muscular husband slip inside the middle-aged banker’s far less muscular body and she lifted her legs up high hoping that the overly-cautious Cornelius would be inspired by George’s determined crusade to hump any female including his own wife with complete abandon for the entire time he was in the clutches of ghostly misfortune.

She accepted the banker’s hard dick inside her already weeping slit and was off to the races with the much smaller shaft stirring up her feminine juices with George’s overactive cock in the driver’s seat.

The sex-deprived wife was starting a series of long over-due orgasms as Cornelius shifted gears keeping up with George’s overheated libido and he impaled the totally compliant young woman with his more mature shaft in ways that she remembered from her shameful university days when all she wanted was more cock around the clock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.