Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts - Cover

Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 4 - This short story is a fan fiction feature about the film series called "Topper". It later was the first sitcom on television in the early 1950s. The original film starred Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. There is only minimal sex in this story although the film was considered quite risque at the time due to the sexy clothing worn by Constance Bennett not unlike the early Tarzan films of the time.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Cornelius decided it was time he begin a strict diet to reduce his waist size.

His perennially blunt spouse of thirty plus years had mentioned to him that he needed a new suit because his regular suits were much too tight across his ass and it annoyed him so much that he confirmed her observation in the upstairs bathroom in the full length mirror next to the shower. In fact, he realized he had stopped using a belt because his belt was too short to reach the first hole anymore.

He immediately undressed down to his socks and shoes and looked at his big belly and drooping buttocks in the mirror seeing his weight issue. He realized that he had been ignoring the problem for as long as he could remember, and he vowed he would solve it as quickly as possible.

Marion and George and even Neal the Saint Bernard thought he had finally lost his marbles parading around the bathroom stark naked, but they constrained their amusement long enough to ask him, “What are you doing, old chap?”

When Cornelius saw Marion wearing only her nightie and high heeled shoes, he stiffened up quite noticeably, much to George’s disgust and Marion’s intense scrutiny because he had always been oversized in that department and was the talk of the shower room behind his back at the Athletic Club where he made an impression on the other less blessed males with average dicks cleaning up after a bit of exercise.

George knew that Marion was desperate for finding a human subject that might take care of her physical needs and he generally looked the other way when she got her female juices stirred up by a well-hung man still alive to carry out her servicing. He considered going inside of Cornelius’s body to get a thrill from drilling his lovely bride, but he was too much a gentleman to interfere with his wife’s devious plans to tend to her own garden without his help.

Marion took a towel off the rack and pretended to dry Cornelius off from the humidity in the confined space. She even got down on her knees and tended his male equipment with her inquisitive fingers causing him to shut his eyes and imagine it was his wife taking care of business like before they were married in the back seat of his brand new Packard with the soft cushions.

Somehow, Marion managed to surround Cornelius’s outstanding erection with her ghostly lips as she sucked his man spunk down into her belly with absolute delight at the opportunity.

She felt comfortable with Mister Topper’s dick in her mouth and she cried out, “Please let me swallow every last drop, dear Topper, it has been so long since I tasted such sweet spunk sliding down my naughty throat.”

George pretended he was not listening, but he felt his own equipment start to come to life against his will and he lost no time in lining up behind his wife’s beautiful naked buttocks and spreading her ass cheeks for his silent entry into her feminine folds.

Marion was so busy with Topper’s huge dick that she only realized too late that her husband had taken up residence inside her overheated core at the other end.

Her slurping of Cornelius’s dick became totally obscene and his sticky residue slid down her chin to drip onto the tops of her magnificent breasts that were fully aroused obvious delight.

She had no other choice but to push her heart-shaped ass back into her husband’s happy groin allowing him to enter her and take her from the rear right down to the last inch of his grinding shaft that was overjoyed with the sensation of her surrounding quivering ass cheeks offered to him as his prize for his audacity in nailing her without permission.

Cornelius still had his eyes shut tightly and he did not see George humping his own lovely wife with his smaller but still effective cock from behind.

By the time he opened his eyes, George had deposited his entire load in Marion’s happy vagina, and he had moved away from her other end doing his best to look nonchalant and disinterested in the fact that his wife still had her lips wrapped around Topper’s huge girth of male equipment after draining him of his passion for oral satisfaction.

Topper saw that his ghostly female companion was still down on all fours with her sweet buttocks waving around like a bull’s eye for him to tend to without wasting a single second of precious time.

Holding his huge erection out in front of him, Topper climbed onboard the beautiful ghost’s backside, and in his haste, he entered her brown eye by mistake. Of course, Marion was not in the least bit dismayed by this error, but she spread her knees wider to take his weight and did her best to open her tight rear door for his huge shaft still dripping with her saliva from her mouth.

George watched Mister Topper sliding in and out of his wife’s tight brown eye and he marveled at his wife’s ability to take the whole thing inside without a single complaint.

He had done it with her anally on several momentous occasions, but it was usually in celebration of some event like New Year’s Eve or a birthday and she always seemed to be a bit put off by it, all things considered. He certainly never remembered her yelling out, “You got me right where I like it, dear boy, please don’t move, not even a little bit. If you move, I will have to come and we will get all wet with my juice shooting out like a turned on faucet.”

Unfortunately, Mister Topper shifted his weight a little bit and he heard his wife shout out, “I got to come. I am so sorry, please let me go! Oh, my God, I can’t stop it.”

George saw a fountain of female juices shoot out his wife’s soaked pussy and wet them both with glistening long lines of sticky residue that helped lubricate his wife’s pretty tight back door as Topper slammed hard into her demanding bottom with loud noisy spanks to each of her delectable cheeks each time he humped her hard in a demanding doggy style position.

Poor Marion was quite sloppy down below now with spunk oozing from both her vagina and her brown eye and her face was not much better off with Topper’s spunk still dripping from her pretty pointed chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.