Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts - Cover

Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 5 - This short story is a fan fiction feature about the film series called "Topper". It later was the first sitcom on television in the early 1950s. The original film starred Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. There is only minimal sex in this story although the film was considered quite risque at the time due to the sexy clothing worn by Constance Bennett not unlike the early Tarzan films of the time.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

The only thing that Topper did not like about the Athletic Club was the way the men were segregated in their own separate pool and sauna and that he would be required to do it “au natural”. Of course, his ego knew he was still bordering on the “obese” line in body composition and his paunch was not suitable for mixed company so early in the training period.

He took his training periods with Sandra on Tuesdays and Thursdays between four and five PM and then went straight home instead of returning to the office to make up the time. Since he was technically the “boss” he had nobody to account to and it was entirely up to his own discretion.

Sandra told him to wear his bathing trunks only and he felt a bit naked sitting on the bench with his erection visible to the young woman wearing her training bra and her short bottoms that obviously had no undies beneath. He even managed to catch views of her dense pubic hair growing wildly under the shorts that were cut all the way up her splendid ass cheeks.

With a totally mature professional attitude, Sandra completely ignored the fact of his outstanding erection and ran her hands over his soft tummy and chest to check his muscle tone. He regretted the fact that he had done precious little exercise these declining years and wished he had at least walked the dog or ridden a bike more often.

In retrospect, he had to admit the only exercise he had gotten lately was bending his elbow at the private club he frequented and in riding the flanks of the willing secretaries in his office keen on earning a promotion in the process.

He always screened the prospective new-hires for attitude before hiring them and used the corner of his desk as a proving ground of their level of cooperation in making him happy behind the locked door of his private office. Topper had discovered that the younger generation was more cooperative than the older females because of a change of attitude after the Clinton office debacle in the White House.

He made a joke out of presenting the prospective employees with a pair of knee pads to see their reaction to the gift. His observation to date was that four out of every five females put them to immediate use confirming his stamp of approval on their hire.

His new secretary, Patricia Patbottom was a good example of the type of employee that would go far under his guidance in the office. She would bring his coffee each morning and set up her knee pads underneath his desk as he sipped the tasty brew with lots of sugar down into his contented belly. She was an expert on opening and closing his flies with skilled fingertips and her tongue was far superior to any of the other secretaries in finishing him off sooner rather than later.

The trainer Sandra put Mister Topper face down on the bench and she fingered his overweight buttocks with her firm hands until he emitted a stream of creamy white spunk onto the hardwood floor below. Topper was not used to such disrespectful treatment, but he found himself strangely drawn to the girl’s rough treatment and he smiled when she pushed her middle finger into his brown eye as if testing his flexibility to her stretching exercise.

“Well, old man, we are going to get all that nasty shit out of you these next few weeks and you will feel a lot better losing all that unneeded weight that just slows you down. I want you to take these pills to clean your gut out of the junk food you have been eating like an addicted person for years. I am going to stretch you back here with this strap-on and you will let me ride you until you get exhausted from my weight.”

She wrapped her legs around his wide belly and stayed glued to his back like a leech as he climbed the stairs with her on his back. They started slowly and soon he was able to go up an entire floor of stairs with her weight on his back. As a special bonus, she allowed him to mount her from the rear and she gave him a pony ride around the room with his huge dick buried inside her brown eye.

Topper had managed to lose almost twenty pounds the first month of their training and he was screwing Marion almost every night now until she begged him to stop because she was not able to continue. George had to laugh at his wife’s lack of stamina to keep up with the elderly gentleman.

The well-toned trainer Sandra was practicing her leg thrusts when Topper arrived for his next session.

He looked somewhat younger now with a short haircut and minus the twenty unwanted pounds that Sandra had whittled off his frame with her combination of exercise and purging of his waste products that had been stored up forever inside his rotund gut.

His huge snake of a cock hidden inside his swim trunks was ignited by the sight of Sandra’s sexy buttocks sweating with perspiration running down her nicely muscled thighs.

“All right, Mister Topper, today I want you to stretch out on top of me and place that big boy right between my ass cheeks so I can feel you nice and proper.”

Topper followed his trainer’s orders to the letter and he even allowed his dick to stick out from his trunks into the soft flesh of Sandra’s brown eye pressed up tightly against her sphincter guarding her anal secrets from external forces.

He felt her muscles writhing beneath him and her damp sweat-soaked body rubbed against his frame from his shoulders to his toes. Slowly, he felt his dick start to knock on her back door and she wiggled her ass cheeks just the right way to allow him to gain entry to her anal delights. The touch of his huge cock in her posterior forced the trainer to twist and turn in every direction but loose and she lost no time in wetting the wooden floor beneath her with her female juices already turned on by the strenuous exercise she had just completed.

Topper looked down and saw that she had somehow pushed her bottoms to the side and had taken him inside her over-heated core. When she crouched forward to shove her legs backward, he hit her G-Spot with his blunt instrument, and she fell into a feminine orgasm that she had seldom experienced except with her own trainer who was a man some thirty years her senior. His dick was old and battered but he was able to make her shake with deep-seated emotions whenever he entered her with serious intent, and she was forced to surrender to his will like a slave in captivity merely following orders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.