Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts - Cover

Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 6 - This short story is a fan fiction feature about the film series called "Topper". It later was the first sitcom on television in the early 1950s. The original film starred Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. There is only minimal sex in this story although the film was considered quite risque at the time due to the sexy clothing worn by Constance Bennett not unlike the early Tarzan films of the time.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Mister Topper was engrossed in reading the morning newspaper and managed to spill some of his freshly brewed coffee on the sports pages. He was not in the least bit upset because he considered it a waste of good ink and paper for such silly games like baseball and football and all the rest.

Now, if it had been the financial section, he would have been livid with poorly contained rage at the loss of the important details of the stock market and the little tidbits of speculation that he loved to absorb early in the morning.

George and Marion in their invisible mode were watching him from their favorite spot right in front of the huge fireplace on the soft sofa imported from Germany at great expense by his style conscious spouse. She kept a well-hidden fantasy of being humped doggie style on the huge thing and she was quite certain that the hunk of masculine perfection riding her matronly flanks was not the bumbling fool of her banker husband Cornelius.

Mrs. Topper had considered her husband’s tool to be quite effective in their sexual adventures in that first decade of their marriage, but she had relied on the services of fawning male servants more recently and discovered his dick to be below average in comparison. Still, he was an affectionate sort, and she liked the way he fit into her social circle. Her primary objection was to his constant pestering for anal and oral sessions that were simply out of the question for his middle-aged banker’s body which quite frankly failed to excite her dirty side of passion.

On the other hand, Marion found Topper’s dick to be splendid after years of ghostly wandering without benefit of adequate orgasms to feed her need for sexual release with steady sessions. She had reached a point where she really didn’t care if George had popped inside Mister Topper’s body or not because she thought his undersized dick was more than adequate for her needs. Even without George to act as his guide, he was able to locate and rub her needy G-spot and he seemed enthusiastic about using his tongue to excite her greedy clit whenever she requested his service down there.

George was no problem because he enjoyed watching Cornelius humping his wife from behind doggie style and even Neil the Saint Bernard agreed that Mister Topper did a bang up job impaling the sexy ghost with his puny human dick that was so inferior to his huge thing.

Mrs. Topper’s doctor advised her that her winter cough was more serious than they had suspected, and he advised her to take a vacation near the sea air to recuperate her body to her natural sturdy healthy shape both physically and mentally. His name was Doctor Trainer, and he took it upon himself to service his wealthy female patients with his happy dick when they were saddled with inattentive spouses of long standing. Strangely, he was able to easily convince Mrs. Topper to furnish him both anal and oral loving and he enjoyed spanking her plump buttocks after each dirty session to punish her for her sins.

He advised her that a vacation at his summer home on Cape Cod was the ideal solution to her need for rest and relaxation. Of course, he planned to host their visit and he wanted desperately to show his overweight wife how enjoyable it was to have a third party in the big bed behind locked doors.

Of course, the poor Doctor had no idea his spouse had harbored a deep-seated preference for the female gender in sexual activities and he was surprised at how quickly she had agreed to his nefarious plan to crate a scenario for a “menage a trois” at their summer residence.

There was a gold course nearby and his plan was to send poor Cornelius out each morning to do all eighteen holes because he prided his golf game for the exercise rather than his ability to master a low score to brag about to the other members on the nineteenth hole.

It just so happens that both George and Marion were well aware of the Doctor’s obscene sessions with Mrs. Topper and Marion had even ventured one time to go inside Mrs. Topper to experience the good Doctor’s anal technique. She emerged quite flustered because he was far above her skill level in anal loving and she understood Mrs. Topper’s sordid addiction to servicing the Doctor’s depraved demands on her dignity with the humiliating sessions that she so flippantly denied her own husband for so many years.

One day at the beach house, George and Marion decided to join Topper on the golf course. Neil wanted to stay home and watch Mrs. Topper getting humped from behind by the randy Doctor with the huge cock because he always loved watching a nice Doggie style hump even if it was humans involved and not canines.

Topper was in a foursome that included three other golfers, all female, who were all still attractive mature females with spouses that deplored the necessity to play with their inferior level of play.

Connie was the oldest of them and she was somewhat overweight, but her breasts were quite impressive and at least her legs up to the knees looked exciting to Cornelius. He was at that point in his relationship with George and Marion that he was almost always in a constant state of arousal and this was no exception because his golf trousers were tented with an obviously firm erection that caught the attention of all three women who needed sex with close to a desperate craving that made it their only thought even in the middle of a respectable golf course. Of course, there was the usual foolishness in the locker areas and sometimes in the private rooms for dining on the second floor of the club house, but certainly not for spouses and the like because that would be simply “out of line”.

The least skilled player was a redhead that was only there because her husband told her point blank that she wasn’t good enough to play with him and his buddies. Her name was Maureen, and she was Irish and had a temper to match her red hair. She was truly sexy without trying and her natural skin needed no cosmetics, not even lipstick because she was filled with color and life in her early thirties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.