[28][f] Got Eye Fucked by Men Twice My Age - and I Loved It! - Cover

[28][f] Got Eye Fucked by Men Twice My Age - and I Loved It!

by Nina R

Copyright© 2021 by Nina R

True Sex Story: I loved the attention I got from men who wanted nothing more than to bend me backwards and blow my back out!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

Hey guys! Nina here with a quick little update on a little mini adventure I had on Christmas Eve. To give you a quick recap of my situation: I’m 28 years old, Canadian-Lebanese from Toronto, and I’m recently separated from my husband. My financial situation took a turn for the worst as I never had a job and relied on my husband for financial support. As this was no longer a viable option, I had to figure out another way to meet my expenses.

Thankfully, I was saved by Robert, 59, a man with whom I have a special arrangement with to provide me with regular allowances in exchange for companionship. In other words, he is my sugar daddy. In fact — Robert isn’t my only sugar daddy. I have a similar arrangement with another man, Luis, 62, who I met through an online site that helps connect people looking to begin an arrangement of this nature.

I didn’t mind being with older men. In fact, I was attracted to men older than me. They offered something different and were a bit more gentlemen-like than guys closer to my age that I’m usually involved with. Robert was no slouch in bed either. While sex with my other man, Luis, was okay at best, Robert was aggressive and assertive in bed, like a man half his age and I always enjoyed my time with him.

Our city was about to impose a lockdown following Christmas Day, and so most people had decided to meet with their families for Christmas and Christmas Eve before they were required to stay indoors. Robert decided to have a get together with a few of his friends who were all in their late 50s and early-mid 60s, and asked me to come. I had met a few of his friends before, as well as their wives.

Robert was the only one of his friends who was not married — he got divorced several years ago and loved having me around to show off to his friends. His friends were clearly envious of him having a girlfriend half his age. While his friends loved me, their wives did not. Perhaps they didn’t like the way I dressed, or maybe it was their perception that I was another bimbo who was dating an older man for his money.

The day of the Christmas Eve dinner came and I started to get dressed. Robert loved it when I dressed extra slutty in front of his friends. He liked when other people wanted me but knew they could not have what’s his. I put on a bright red sleeveless low cut top. It was nice and tight and hugged my tiny breasts, while fully exposing my naked back. The material was thin enough for my perky nipples to poke through the fabric. I paired it with a white mini skirt and a red thong. My skirt was slightly see through and my red thong was slightly visible through the material. I also had to be careful with this skirt. I couldn’t bend and I had to be extra careful when sitting across from someone, as the skirt would usually ride up, exposing the space between my legs. I put on my coat and went to Robert’s house in an Uber.

I got there early to help him set up. He had catered dinner so there wasn’t much to do aside from setting the plates and glasses. One by one, all of Robert’s friends arrived. There were 4 of them, and only one of them had brought his wife. I guess the others probably didn’t want to come knowing I would be here — or maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. Who knows — I couldn’t care less. I greeted all of his friends with a tight long hug and peck on the cheek. Each one of the men returned my hug with just as much enthusiasm, as I felt their hands rest on my exposed lower back. I greeted the one other woman in the room with a hug, who returned it half heartedly. I could tell that she didn’t like me but I couldn’t care less.

The evening began as we had dinner and enjoyed delicious wine. I might have had a bit too much to drink but it was Christmas Eve. Might as well enjoy it, I thought to myself. The one other couple who had arrived had left early into the night, leaving me alone, provocatively dressed, half naked and with Robert and 3 of his friends.

The 4 men went into the den and I followed with wine and glasses. I poured all of them a glass of wine and sat on the edge of a recliner seat with a glass of my own. As I sat, I felt my skirt ride up, exposing my bright red thong to anyone sitting across from me. I didn’t bother adjusting it or crossing my legs and just sat normally, letting them enjoy the view.

I could feel eyes pierce the space between my legs. I loved the attention I was getting. I pretended to not notice as I continued to carry the conversation. I finished my glass of wine as I felt my buzz get stronger and stronger. I got up to pour myself another glass, pulling my skirt down as I did. All eyes remain fixated on me as I walked over. I stood over the centre table and bent slightly. Two men were sitting behind me. My skirt rode up slightly as I leaned down to pour a glass. Robert and his other friend who were in front of me got a good view of my breasts as I leaned down. I exaggerated my movements and took my time, letting them

enjoy the show.

I felt my thong starting to get damp and my tiny nipples harden as they started to poke through my top even more. My red thong was clearly visible through the see through material of my skirt as I turned around, facing my back towards the group and walked back slowly to my seat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.