Nicole's Obsession - Cover

Nicole's Obsession

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: When Nicole first saw her daddy's penis she knew what it was called but not much more. As she got older, it was that one accidental occasion that increasingly came to fascinate her, and, indeed, to infatuate her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

Where to begin? At the beginning I suppose. I think the earliest memories I have are from when I was about eight. They are a bit dim but very, very happy: parties and gifts and seemingly endless summers, and of course my mom and dad. I loved them both very much and knew without a shred of doubt how much they loved me.

Some of my very fondest memories of that time were of snuggling up to my dad as he read me bedtime stories, something about his voice and his warmth and his smell just made me feel so blissfully happy.

Sometimes, when I had a bad dream at night, I would go to their room, my little heart pounding and tears in my eyes. Either Mom or Dad would see me and welcome me into their bed and I’d lie between them warm, and safe, and loved.

I adored those times and sometimes wondered if I should pretend to have a bad dream just so that I could be close to them. But they always seemed to know, or at least suspect, when I wasn’t being entirely honest with them, so I never did.

One time, I woke up in their bed early in the morning. It was summer and very warm already and the covers were thrown back. Daddy only wore a pair of shorts to bed and I could see his chest: all big and powerful and a bit hairy. I’d seen it before of course, at the beach or playing in the garden in summer, but this was the first time I could look at him properly.

I loved how big and strong he was: even though I was ten he could still lift me up and put me up to ride on his shoulders as if I weighed nothing. And then he could run around the garden on his huge thighs like I wasn’t there at all, making me laugh so hard that sometimes I thought that I’d pee.

I was just looking at him, thinking how lucky I was, when the front of his shorts sort of ... moved. How funny, I thought, how did he do that? Fascinated I got a little closer and watched carefully. Sure enough, it happened again, and this time I saw that the bulge that I’d often noticed at the front of his pants, or especially his swimming trunks, was getting bigger.

I knew what it was called because Mommy had had a talk with me a while back. I’d repeated what must have been a bad word that I’d heard, and she told me what the right words were. She explained that girls had a vagina and boys had penises. When I asked she showed me a picture in a book, and I felt a bit sorry for boys because it looked all wrinkled and shriveled and not very nice.

But this was really, really interesting, and then I gasped because the gap in the front of his shorts sort of opened up and I could glimpse something inside! It didn’t look much like the picture, and I found myself hoping that the gap would open up a little more so that I’d be able to see better. But it didn’t. What did happen was even better: his penis began to poke out of it!!

I felt my eyes go wide and my mouth fall open as it emerged. It looked a bit like a pink plum ... but with a little slit in the middle. I thought it was really, really cute and I wanted very much to touch it, but I thought I was being naughty just looking at it never mind that! And it was still growing!!

I kept checking Mom and Dad to make sure that they were still asleep while gazing in wonderment at Daddy’s penis. Every time it got a little bigger it kind of twitched and made me jump a little and it also made me want to giggle, but I didn’t dare in case it woke them up.

In the end, it did stop getting bigger, and by that time the plum was almost purple and really shiny and lovely. And it was sitting on top of a long sort of pink stalk. The whole thing was huge, much longer than my hand and almost as thick as my wrist.

I kind of knew that I shouldn’t really be looking at it, but also that I might never get another chance, so I tried to take in every little detail about it. The way it seemed to throb with a life of its own. The way it had thick, what looked like fat worms under the skin, and they also throbbed, like a heartbeat. And the way it looked so hard ... but also like it would be soft to the touch.

And then Daddy grunted and turned onto his side, away from me. No, no, no, I thought, please don’t do that! I waited for what seemed like ages but he didn’t turn back. And then Mom rolled over and put her arm around me.

“Come on, sleepy-head,” she said softly, giving me a little squeeze. “It’s time we were up.” I tried one more time to peek at Daddy as I got up, but he’d lifted his leg up so I couldn’t see anything.

For maybe two or three days I kept looking at the front of his pants and was quite disappointed when there was only a small bulge. It seemed to me that most of the time it was probably like the picture, and it only got big and well ... nice sometimes. I was a little sad but gradually kind of forgot about it. Well, I didn’t forget, I never did actually forget, I just thought about it less.

Then, when I was eleven Mom sat me down and gave me another talk. I’d just started to get little bumps on my chest, so maybe that was why. She told me I was getting to be a big girl and it was time for me to know how babies were made.

“When a man and a woman love each other very much his penis--.” she stooped then and smiled at me. “Do you remember I told you about those before?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I replied. For a second I thought about telling her that I’d seen Daddy’s, but thought that maybe I shouldn’t.

“The man’s penis gets harder--”

“And bigger?” I interrupted before I could stop myself. She gave me a funny look, but then carried on.

“Yes, and bigger sweetie. And he puts it into the woman’s vagina and--”

I got an image in my head of Daddy’s hard penis and an image of my vagina, and I just started laughing, knowing that she was joking - there was no way that it would fit inside me when it was hard!!

“What’s so funny, Nicole sweetheart?” Mom asked, looking at me all puzzled and a bit concerned. It dawned on me that she wasn’t joking! Oh, my, God! But I couldn’t say ‘Daddy’s penis is way too big.’

“Sorry, I was thinking about something else,” I said, but I couldn’t help my face going all red.

“Do you want to do this another time, sweetie?” Mom said, clearly not convinced.

“No, no. I want to know.” I told her, trying to look all serious and grown-up.

She told me about how a liquid called semen comes out of the man’s penis and meets up with the egg inside the woman and that makes an embryo that grows inside her for nine months and then the baby comes out of her vagina.

I gulped. At that point, I was speechless and felt like laughing again.

“Did you understand all that baby?”

“So is my vagina going to grow lots before I get old enough to do all that?” I asked in a voice so high and quiet that I could barely hear it myself. Mom chuckled and held me and kissed the top of my head.

“Well, yes, a bit. But vaginas are very clever things that God made all stretchy so they can do that stuff,” she said, rocking me in her arms. “And you’ve got ages and ages before you you need to worry.”

She went on to tell me about what was happening with my body and what was going to happen and that sounded much more interesting because that was like now, or at least soon.

I occasionally thought about Daddy’s penis but there was an element of scariness about it now so I didn’t tend to dwell on it.

It wasn’t until I was fourteen that all that changed. I went into the lounge where Daddy was watching some football. He hated to be interrupted during a game but I could see it was half-time so I went and sat down next to him.

“You haven’t forgotten that you’re taking me to Jennie’s later, have you?” I asked him, and he looked a bit guilty as if he had. When I glanced down I could see that his pants were all bulging out, like he was hard again. When I looked at the TV it was the cheerleaders dancing, and when I looked back between his legs the material was all tented out. It was like meeting an old friend that you haven’t seen for ages and ... well, I wanted to see it again!!

Just knowing it was in there gave me a funny feeling in my tummy. I knew I wouldn’t be able to see it but I might be able to do something better! I jumped up onto his lap.

“Oh, baby, you’re a bit big for that now,” he said, sounding a bit funny, and put his hands on my hips as if to lift me up. But I was not really listening, his penis was all hard again and it was resting between the cheeks of my bottom. I was wearing some leggings and it felt absolutely wonderful! I wriggled a little and it felt even better, sort of rubbing against me.

“The game’s about to start again,” he said, starting to lift me up, and I panicked, not wanting the lovely feelings to end.

“Just until kick-off then,” I pleaded. He went quiet for a while and I knew he was in two minds. “Pleeeeaaaasssse Daddy,” I begged, making my voice sound all young and desperate.

“OK, just till then.”

It was probably only about five minutes, but they were the nicest five minutes of my life. I could feel the throbbing, that I’d seen before, through my bottom and my pussy, and it was so, so gorgeous. The little spot at the top, which I’d discovered felt really nice if you touched it just right, was going crazy.

That night was the first time that I put something into my vagina. It was the handle of my hairbrush. It wasn’t anywhere near as big as Daddy’s penis but it was the best I had.

I sat on it at first, making it feel as much like Daddy’s penis as I could, moving my hips back and forth so that it slid along my butt crack and between my pussy lips. That felt really lovely, especially when I imagined it was Daddy’s penis, with nothing between me and it, but soon my pussy really, really needed something inside it.

I’d put a finger inside myself before and that felt lovely, but the brush was much bigger, even if nowhere near as big as Daddy. I felt all trembly as I placed the end at the entrance of my pussy and closed my eyes, imagining that it was the end of - Daddy’s ... suddenly cock seemed like a better name.

I was wetter than I’d ever been, and it slipped inside really, really easily and felt amazing. I pulled it out and pushed it in again and it just felt so good that I kept doing it, faster and faster. The bump at the top was tingling like crazy at that point and, when my other hand gently rubbed at it, I kind of exploded. Not literally obviously, but there was an explosion of wonderful feelings all inside me it was the most beautiful thing I’d ever known.

That was my first ever orgasm, and after that I played with myself most nights, always dreaming that it was Daddy touching me ... or licking me ... or, best of all, fucking me with his lovely big cock!

Even though I watched quite carefully I didn’t see Daddy’s cock get hard again until the following summer.

Daddy and I had gone to the beach. Mom didn’t want to come: she was a redhead and either had to hide under a sunshade or cover herself in factor-millions-suncream so she rarely bothered.

It was the first chance I’d had to wear my two-piece costume. You couldn’t really call it a bikini but it was way better than my old swimsuit. When I took my clothes off I did a little twirl because Daddy hadn’t seen it before.

“That’s lovely darling, but let’s get some lotion on you before you get burned.”

I stood in front of him and he rubbed the cream into my back and it felt lovely: his slightly rough hands just seemed to make me feel all trembly. I really wanted him to put some on my bottom.

“What about here?” I said, pointing at my butt.

“You can reach that,” he said and handed me the bottle. I was pouting a bit as I did the backs of my legs and my bottom, but I had my back to him so he couldn’t see.

Later on, I was lying on my front on the sunbed. Dad was sitting up, reading a book next to me and I was sure that I kept catching him looking at me. I tried to see the front of his shorts but he had the book in his lap and I couldn’t see. It was all very annoying so I thought I’d try something else.

“Do you want to go for a swim?” I asked, sitting up on the bed.

“No, I’m fine honey, you go ahead.”

Even more frustrated, I went in on my own and, while I was jumping into the waves, I had an idea. I went a little deeper and pulled my bottoms up tight into the crack of my butt so that Dad would be able to see my cheeks. Just the thought of him being able to see my mostly bare bottom made me so excited!

I came out of the water and wandered around at the water’s edge, bending over to pick up shells from time to time. I was absolutely sure now that he wasn’t hardly reading at all. It was only then that I noticed that my costume was so tight that it had ridden up into my slit!

I went back and stood in right front of him, trembling with excitement, knowing that he would be able to see the shape of my pussy so clearly!

I held out my nicest shell for him to look at. “Isn’t it pretty?” I asked.

“Yes, it’s very nice,” he replied, but I could see that he wasn’t looking at it.

“Isn’t it a lovely shade of blue?” I asked, just to be sure.

“Uhhuh,” he agreed, but it was pink! He obviously wasn’t looking at the shell at all!. He was looking at me! I was so, so happy, but I still couldn’t see the front of his shorts because the damn book was still in the way! I went and stood behind him and, as I did, he let the book drop so that it was lying flat on his shorts.

“What are you reading?” I asked, reaching out to pick it up.

“Oh nothing,” he said hurriedly, and he kind of bent over as he threw the book onto the bag, but not before I saw that the front of his shorts was all poking out. “I think I will go for a swim after all,” he called out as he ran really fast to the water, with one hand covering his crotch, and then dove in.

Wow! I thought giggling to myself, did I do that?! Knowing that my seeing my body could make Daddy hard was a whole new and very, very thrilling idea!


From then on, when I thought Mom wouldn’t notice, I would tease him: letting him see up my skirts or down my blouses, adoring the way he could never keep his eyes from my little private places that I was giving him peeks of.

As time went on I became more adventurous: leaving my door ajar when I was getting changed, standing over him when he was working under the car, wearing thin skirts, and then standing with the sunlight behind me so that he could see through them.

Pretty much always I’d see the swelling in his groin that made my own tingle madly, but he never said a single word. I’d lie in bed later, fantasizing...

“Nicole dear, you do know I can see your cute panties between your legs, don’t you? Would you like Daddy to kiss you there and make it all better?” or “Daddy’s cock is way too big for your little pussy, baby. But we can try if you want?” as he stands naked before me, his hand pumping up and down on his massive throbbing member.

I’d cum hugely, my hairbrush flashing in and out of my pussy and my fingers a blur on my clit as I begged him silently to fuck me harder. And then afterward I’d suck the handle clean, imagining I was licking my juices from his lovely cock that I’d seen so long ago but could still conjure up in my mind so very clearly.


As I got older, fifteen or so, my chest and hips filled out and boys at school began to pay attention to me. Some were quite cute, but they were all very childish and silly and, most importantly, not my dad. We never went much farther than some furtive fumblings and kisses. One time a boy put my hand onto the front of his trousers and I remember being very unimpressed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.